Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years Empty Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years

Post by Rozzers Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Second Years taking this class:
    Faye Hansoff
    Kendera James
    Dommi Cartwright
    Aquila Turrow
    Sophia Blackwood
    Matthew Rusnak

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years I_am_p17

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years

Post by Rozzers Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Alexa waited behind her desk to see if any of her Second year student would turn up for class. She got up and wrote on her chalk board like always.

Professor Thorpe
    Second Year Transfiguration:
    Lesson One: Classification on Transfiguration

Alexa finished writing and sat down behind her desk again.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years I_am_p23

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Aquila more or less skipped into the classroom and glanced at the board. Hmm he thought, he guessed he wasn't so far behind.

Flopping down in a chair he smiled and nodded at the professor. New school, and another class. He really did hate having to reassess all the Professors again.

[OOC - Faye Hansoff was Crownapped so will not be making an apperance since IG she is stuck in a cave at present]
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Alexa looked up to see a new student enter her classroom. This must be Mr Turrow.

"Welcome to Transfiguration Mr Turrow." Alexa said as she smiled at her new student. She looked back down at her notes.

"Your earliy Mr Turrow. You might as well read page 1-3 in you book." Alexa said warmly as she waited for the other students to arrive.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years I_am_p23
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:08 am

Kendera entered the Transfiguration classroom. Nearly two whole years and the girl still fervently believed it to be her worst subject. One might ask why she continued to take the subject. The reason was simple: Kendera was stubborn.

And she really did think she ought to be able to get the stupid subject.

She walked into the classroom, noting first the new professor and second, the boy she had never seen before.

"Good morning, professor," she greeted politely. Taking a seat, Kendera pulled out her class supplies. The girl glanced up at the boy as she set out her things.

"You are the transfer student, aren't you?" Kendera asked in English, her accent British-sounding despite the fact she spoke mostly German at home and Russian at school. "The one from Hogwarts, yes?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am

Quil grudgingly pulled out his book. It wasn't like he was going to directly disobey the professor on his first day but reading?

Ugh, he had been kind of hoping these Russians were less hoped up on the idea as the English were - apparently he was out of luck.

He was in the middle of gazing dully at the page flipping when necessary and hoping he looked like he was reading when another girl walked in.

"I did not know I was so famous?" he replied with a grin, a relief to use his native tongue for a bit. "Aquila Turrow."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:47 am

Kendera frowning reprovingly at the boy. "There are not many transfer students," she pointed out. "Especially not in the middle of the year. Besides, people have mentioned how horrible your Russian is. It's to be expected. British families have a weaker emphasis on language.

"Had you been raised elsewhere, or had a parent who was raised elsewhere, you would probably speak multiple languages with greater proficiency," the girl concluded in Russian, not bothering to slow her speech to make sure he could follow. He'd have to catch up, anyway, if he wanted to pass his classes.

"Kendera James," she returned.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Alexa looked at each of her students.

"Well Class close your Books. You can read them after class as you will hardly need them in Class." Alexa paused as she went over to her chalk bored and wrote:

Vanishment

Alexa turned around to face her class.

"This lesson you will learn the beginnings of Vanishment. Vanishment is the art of causing things to Vanish; to make things go into non-being. Vanishment is moderately difficult. Normally at Hogwarts School Mr Turrow, this subject is not learnt untill Fourth Year and up. I caught your thought Mr Turrow. I only told you to read your book because I was waiting for the rest of the students to show up. I can Tell you now that Durmstrang Classes are in many ways different to Hogwarts Classes." Alexa paused and looked at her student.

"Vanishment is considered one of the hardest transfigurations to be tested in your exams when you have them. The difficulty of the Vanishment to be performed positively correlates with the complexity of the organism to be Vanished. Here is your example." Alexa said as she got out her wand.

Alexa spilled her last bit of coffee on to the open space of her desk. She pointed her wand at the mess.

"Evanesco." Alexa said as she flicked her wand at the mess which was now gone. She looked at her students and continued.

"The Spell Evanesco will vanish any spill or mess. The spell means Disappear in English and only one incantation is needed to Vanish any object with this spell. Any Questions Before I continue?" Alexa asked her class

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years I_am_p28

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Aquila smiled despite the offensive words - he was generally hard to offend, "Hey I didn't think I was doing that bad." He chuckled to himself and began flipping through his book with no aim but to abuse the poor thing.

"Fair assessment - if I bothered to try to learn. I'm well known for retaining very little." He continued in english even as she went for Russian merely because it was easier for him and he knew she'd understand.

He nodded his head at her introduction, the last name pricking at something in the back of his head, but since it wasn't obvious he completely ignored it,and was about to respond back when the class began.

Quil listened semi-carefully although he appeared to not be listening at all. When she asked for questions he paused before raising his hand slightly.

"Can people Vanish with the spell?" he asked, a slightly impish grin tugging at his lips.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Alexa rolled her eyes at Mr Turrow and carried on with the lesson.

"It is unknown if the Vanishment of a living creature would result in said creature's death, or merely send it into a limbo-like state until it is Conjured, Mr Turrow."

Alexa said as she wrote every thing on her bored.

"According to W.O.M.B.A.T., it may be possible to Vanish both inanimate and animate objects.

"Any more reasonable questions before I move on to another topic?" Alexa asked her students.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years I_am_p33
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 am

Kendera quietly wrote down notes as the professor instructed. Part of her had a strange urge to try vanishing someone at some point, just to see what state they be in when they were conjured back.

She shook off the thought, though it looked like she was indicating that she didn't have any questions. Which she didn't.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Alexa waited and let one of her classroom windows open. Her snake Fade slithered through.

Hello Mistress Alexa Fade hissed at Alexa.

Hello to you too Fade Alexa hissed back. She picked up her pet and placed her on her stand near the window. Alexa moved the stand to the front of the class. Her cobra hissed softly to the class. Alexa got a box from her desk and placed a very still mouse in front of each Student. She had one mouse left.

Are you hungry Fade? Alexa hissed to her snake.

Not at the moment Mistress. I will eat that one later. Fade hissed back.

Alexa Turned to her class. "Don't be affraid of my snake. She is called Fade and is a Cobra. She will not bite you. Fade today will be my test subject. The spell you will be learning is Fera Verto." Alexa said as she paused.

Ready Fade Alexa said to her snake. Fade nodded.

"Watch class. I will tap my snake lightly three times then I will say Fera Verto." Alexa said to her student. She got her wand out.

She tapped fade three times and said "Fera Verto!" Her snake Turned into a goblet.

Alexa turned to her class." This is how you say the incantation Fair-uh-VAIR-toh. Now you try with out your wands students." Alexa said to her class.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years I_am_p41

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:05 pm

"Woah snake!" was the first thing Quil said upon entering the room.

After he took his seat. He sat quietly only fidgeting slightly and listened to the professors instructions.

"Fair-uh- VAIR-toh," he said very slowly grinning a bit at how silly he sounded. Shrugging and because it amused him, he continued to do it a couple more times before he got completely bored.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Faye wandered slowly into transfiguration. Too tired to even really care at this point. Her head felt a little funny too. She figured though, if she just fought past it she would be okay.

Flopping down into a seat beside some boy she had never seen before, she listened to the teacher with half hooded eyes, having to figh herself into alertness to follow her orders.

"Fair -a-VAIR-toh," she mummbled quietly glad that she at least didn't have to use her wand.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Alexa noticed that someone had entered her classroom.

"Miss Hansoff Welcome back." Alexa said as she got the last mouse and walked over to her desk and put it on her desk. She walked back to the front of the class.

"Now Get your wands out and tap your mouse three time and say the incantation." Alexa said to her class. She noticed how tired Miss Hansoff looked.

She walked up to her desk.

"Miss Hansoff why don't you go back to your dorm and get some rest. Your to tired to even cast spells, I can see. You need rest. I will give you a note to be excused." Alexa said to her student in concern.

Alexa watched everyone try to do the spell.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years 300px-16
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:25 pm

Faye blinked up at the woman, her tired brain taking a long moment to adjest to what she was saying.

She shook her head and attempted to contradict her words, "Oh no, I can manage Prof-" the words however trailed off as the head shaking caused a large amount of sudden dizziness.

"I guess I could use a nap," she mumbled quietly, while her brain wondered if she took a nap now would she ever get up?
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Alexa Looked at the tired Student. She summond a piece of parchment and wrote down that she was excused.

"Here Miss Hansoff, take this ans keep it on you. If another Professor asks why your not in lesson, show them that note. Go back to your dorm and rest. I'll see you next lesson." Alexa said to the girl.

"Has anyone turned their mouse into a water goblet yet?" She asked the rest of the students.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years 300px-18
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Aquila had given it a go, a really good go he head thought but...

Smiling sheepishly he raised his hand.

"Well... its a goblet like shape?" he stated slowly, holding up the still furry object. "THought... I doubt anyone would want to drink from it."

He looked at for a moment before shrugging, "Scratch that... I'd do it."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Alexa looked at Mr Turrow's goblet and smiled.

"A very interesting look for a water goblet Mr Turrow. 5 ponts to Uchitel. Well if you really want to drink out of it you can. But why don't you turn it back and try again. Just tap your goblet 3 times again and say 'Vera-versal'!" Alexa said to him.

"Anyone else managed to do what Mr Turrow has done?" Alexa questioned the class.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years 300px-28
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 am

Kendera hated Transfiguration class.

Undoubtedly, Transfiguration class hated her.

Thus, had it always been. The metamorphmagus who couldn't change something else into anything, that was her. The girl had tried the stupid spell on the mouse, of course. It remained stubbornly rodent-esque, though, its whiskers appeared to turn brittle like glass. Perhaps that was just wishful thinking.

Kendera gave her mouse a light poke with her wand, causing the creature to squeak in protest. The girl glared.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Aquila looked at the glass for a long moment before shrugging, "I think I'll leave that to another this time."

Following the professors intructions he turned his mouse back into just that - a mouse, and attempted the spell again.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Faye nodded, and silently packed up, taking the note before leaving the room. It was thoughtful of the Professor but she would not use it. She would take a nap, and then she'd be good.

That was it. She just needed a nap and then she could make it to the rest of her classes, she felt sure.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Alexa looked around the class. It was nearly time to finish.

"Before class finishes, I want you to all attempt to make a water goblet. The best one will be awarded 10 points!" She said to the class.

"Miss James, you won't get anywhere by prodding you mouse!" Alexa said sternly.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: Second Years 300px-36
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Quil sat at the desk saying the spell over and over. If he was being perfectly honest he wasn't really trying that hard, but when did he ever?

Still after about fifteen minutes or more of sucessfully making versions of a water goblet that looked more grotesque than the last, he managed to pull one off that did indeed look like something someone might want to actually drink out of.

"Its no fun at all," he annouced after a moment, holding it up, "but like this professor?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 am

Kendera rolled her eyes at the woman. "Fera Verto," she cast again without any sort of feeling. The mouse twitched its nose at her. How cute.

She leaned forward. "I ought to take you to Charms with me," she muttered threateningly, "then, we'll see you just sit there while I cast spells. Fera verto!" This time, the mouse actually changed. It appeared to be a furry... bowl, perhaps, with a very short stem.

"Fera versal," Kendera uttered dryly. The mouse now appeared rather squarish. Kendera sighed. She hated Transfiguration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:31 pm