Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Tessa Grey
Rozzers
6 posters

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years Empty Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years

Post by Rozzers Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Alexa started to write on her board for the next lesson.

Beginnings of Meditation:
    Reaching your Animagus.
    Topic on Werewolfs

Alexa smiled as today would be a fun lesson. Some students might be able to turn there hands or legs into their Animagus form. She sat down behind her desk and picked up her cup od coffee and started to drink the warm rich substance.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years 300px-17
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Tessa walked into the classroom. She was amazed that she was early. But she went over to the desk that she sat at last time and waited for everybody to show. She then hoped that Pandora would sit next to her again.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years

Post by Rozzers Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Alexa looked to see that Miss Grey had entered her classroom.

"Hello Miss Grey, How are you today?" She asked nicely to her student.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years 300px-19
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Tessa was smiling.

" Hello Profressor Thorpe and I am doing fine today."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Afonka walked into the classroom, happy to not be late this time. Smiling at Professor Thorpe, he took a seat beside Tessa. "Hey Tessa," He said in greeting.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Pandora entered the classroom to see that she wasm't late this time. She smiled at her God mother and was going to sit down next to Tessa, but was a bit to late as Afonka sat down next to her. She sighed and went to sit across from her.

"Hello Tessa, Afonka!" Pandora said across from them. Pandora got her book out and homework which was due in this lesson.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years Kylie-20
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Tessa was still smiling. " Hello Afonka." She then heard that Pandora was here. She felt bad that she wasn't sitting beside of her. " Oh hey Pandora."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Alexa noticed that the rest of the students were late. Well she was going to start the lesson anyway.

She had a voice recorder on her desk and pressed record on it so it would record the lesson for Miss Grey.

"Today we will be trying to get you Animagus form out. Meditation is the first second stage of trying to b a Animagus. the first stage was drinking the potion which you did last lesson. When you try to meditate, you need to relax and stop your thoughts altogether. Then after that is done you need to reach into your own magic and trigger you Animagus off. You will notice when you have done that because a small part of your body will have changed. After that you need to repeat the meditation and try to change back part of that body back to your human self." Alexa said as she paused.

"Can anyone tell me which is the hardest way to become a Animagus. Is it by using Potions, or is it the way that I just decribed it to you all?" Alexa said to the class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years 300px-20
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Pandora smiled as she knew the answer.

"Well I would say Potions. Because for a starter you need to make them and the full sett of Animagus potions can take upto one year to make. Then you have to find ingredients and such. Put by doing it with potions your not really reaching into your magic. By taking them your magic might react and go wild. Animagus potions can lead to that person to stay in their form for ever or might actully kill them if the potion is wrong." Pandora said to the class and Professor. Her God mother smiled at her proudly.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years Kylie-21
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Alexa Smiled at Pandora as the question was right.

"That is correct Miss Reikhman. 5 points to Slushatel. Anybody else want to answer the question before I continue on?" Alexa asked her class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years 300px-21
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Paloma huffed and walked faster to the Transfiguration classroom, nearly running. Don't want to be tardy, she muttered to herself.

She groaned when she reached class, it had already started.

"Excuse me, Professor," she said and walked in, "I'm sorry I'm late."

She saw there were only three students in class, all seated together. She figured she wouldn't want to be alone and that was a chance to talk more to people - oh, God knew how she needed it - , so she took a seat next to Pandora.

"Hello," she smiled at them.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Alexa Looked to see a very late student arrive to her class.

"You are Late Miss Poots. 5 points from Uchitel." Alexa siad.

"Miss Poots, can you tell me which is the hardest way to become a Animagus. Is it by using Potions, or is it the way that I just decribed it on the bored. You would have heard it earlyer if your weren't late!" Alexa said to the girl.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years 300px-24
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Paloma sighed, five points taken already. Oh joy.

The girl tensed when Professor Thorpe asked her a question, one she wasn't sure she knew the answer to. Her face red from being called out, she decided answering it wrong would be better than not answering at all. We all learn from our mistakes, after all.

"Um, I'm not sure, Professor. I supposed none of them are easy, but if I had to guess I would say it is the way you described on the board," she said, "I mean, first you have to be sure you can be an Animagus. Then, you have to reach into your own magic. Only very powerful and skilled wizards are able to become Animagi. The process... it's- it's long and arduous. It has a big potential to backfire and the transformation can go very wrong."

She continued, "The potion may be much harder to prepare, but I suppose reaching into your magic and fully becoming an Animagus is the hardest part. I'm not sure, though, this is only a guess."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Waving at Pandora as she walked in and greeted him, Afonka smiled at her before turning towards the Professor as she spoke. Glancing over at Paloma as she walked in late, he waved at her as well.

When she answered Professor Thorpe, his eyes widened at her answer. Clapping, he grinned at her, "You're really smart."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:31 am

Paloma blushed a bit at Afonka's comment, she never really reacted well to compliments.
    She smiled, "Err, thanks. I was only guessing, though, so I don't know if that says much about my intelligence."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 am

Walking into class Ruby sighed. She was late... Looking at thr professor she shrugged and sat down. "Sorry I'm late. Got distracted for a moment." She leaned back and listened to every thing around her.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 pm

"But your guess was great." Afonka nodded, smiling at Paloma. Looking over at Ruby as she walked in, he waved.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:20 pm

"Welldone for answering the question correctly, Miss Poots." Alexa said with a smile. Her classroom door opened to another late student who also didn't turn up to last lesson.

"Miss Moon, Welcome to Transfigration. Miss Moon have you every heard of the word commitment?" Alexa questioned the student with a glear.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years 300px-27
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 pm

"Hello Paloma. Welldone for saying a answer!" Pandora said with a warm smile to her.

"How are you today Paloma?" Pandora said as she heard the classroom door open again. Ruby walked in. Pandora noticed also that she wasn't in the last lesson where everyone had that Animagus potion.

"Oh dear, My god mother won't be pleased with ruby skiping last lesson!" She whispered to Paloma.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years Kylie-22
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Waving back slightly Ruby looked at the professor. Sighing she responded, "yes professor I have. I'm sorry to say this but I had another commitment to deal with. I would ask if you didn't try and pry into that either." She sighed as she tried to explain. She knew she skipped all of her 3rd lessons but she would rather not deal with it.

Ruby took out she writing things and got ready for the class. Hopefully Professor Thorpe would let her stay.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Alexa looked and nodded to Miss Moon.

"Very well Miss Moon. I don't pry into anyone's buisness anyway unless it is Serious. Please just tell me before hand that if your going to miss a lesson. 5 points from Hitrost for being late." Alexa said to her. She went over to her desk and picker up a Animagus potion and went over back to Miss Moon.

"Last lesson everyone had one of these to see what type of Animagus form they have. Something should pop up in your brain what your form is. It might work or not. It depends on your magical core. Last lesson was about Animagus and today is about meditation and werewolf transformation." Alexa said to Miss Moon. She walked up to the front of the class and continued.

"Can any one go into detail about a werewolfs transformation before we start your meditation?" Alexa said to the class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years 300px-29
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Drinking the potion quickly Ruby's first thought was a fox and then a wolf. Shaking her head she ask about it later. Listening to the question Ruby sighed thinking more. 'What did that book say about werewolves?' she thought to herself.

"a werewolf transforms with the moon. The person loses control and soon falls victim to the moons power. They loose their humanness and let their instincts either take over ora are forced into it. Their bodies change and the person basically loses all their memories only thinking about survival. They will attack anyone who threatens their lives or shows a threatening nature. It's similar to when say a wolf goes rogue and they rely on instincts to survive. The wolf won't trust any person or animal if they feel the tiniest bit threatened." Ruby raised her hand and tried to explain. She wasn't sure she was right but she would explain it the only way she could. She shrugged ad thought of another way to say it.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Alexa smiled.

"Correct Miss Moon. A werewolfs Transformation is painfull and some people of been known to actully die in the process. It more happens when its their first transformation though. It's really tiring aswell, both physically and mentally." Alexa said ah she wrote it down on the bored.

"Miss Moon Have you seen your animagus form or forms yet?" Alexa said to her student

Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Ruby thought about the transformation. It sounded rather painful. Hopefully the animagus transformation would be painless. The quickly copied down what Prof. Thorpe wrote down.

"Yes I saw a fox..... Is that bad?" She was curious. Ruby figured the wolf was due to the topic discussed in class so she didn't say it.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm

"No a fox is not bad at all Miss Moon." Alexa said. She caught on with Miss Moons thoughts that she had another form.

"You have another form don't you Miss Moon?" Alexa asked the girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 am