Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years Empty Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years

Post by Rozzers Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Alexa waited in her office until it was time to go and do her grand entrance into Classroom one in the Transfiguration hallway and say her speech to the nervous first years. Most have heard of Alexa's name because being a pureblood and all, but her teaching status suprised everyone.

Most people think that she would be a 'Loverly, relaxing Professor', but they got that wrong. Alexa is a devoted Teacher who wants the best out of students. Yes, she is sarcastic and strict, but she is also caring in the inside.

And she wai'st untill her first class enter her classroom so she could make her dramtic slamming door entrance. She read the class list to see who was taking her her class.
    First Years taking this class:
    Cicely Coal
    Selena Vikenti
    Anya Akmetov
    Aubrey Brandt

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p17

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years

Post by Cicely Coal Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:06 pm

She had received a strange letter and it made her perplex yes but so far she was alone noone had dare taken her and she figure if she ran to class and she had lot of problem the kid had injures from something bad but it was not from kidnapper it was from her father. But she keep wand near her but she had hard problem that was follow what the teacher want how could she not be alone when she had no friend and almost none zero as one would put it to protect her and she had her problem and then as she came through the door she limp through the door and there she seat down in one of the chair.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Alexa locked her office door and walked to classroom one. Alexa needed to mark some essays. She entered her classroom and noticed a first year sitting at one of the desks. She walked upto her quickly.

"Hello, you must be Miss Coal? I'm Professor Thorpe by the way. Is anything wrong?" Alexa asked as she smiled a warm smile to the first year.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p15
    Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cicely Coal Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Cicely could not go home that was sure and she had not been taken yet maybe that was good thing. "Well Professor Thorpe I have received two letter. The first one is very strange. Then received one from headmaster I am not sure how follow what he say. He say go in pair to each class since there creature chambers. I don't know that many people. I'm sorry it my first year and I don't know that many people professor." She knew maybe in years to come she might know somebody and she glance back over at her and she had not mention well at home she was beaten crap and her mother put on her ship and she does not know she had another father that is her biological father nothing. Maybe better off know but she does not know she was taught that her muggle father was her father despite being beat so she was going to dread when summer came.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Alexa looked at her student sadly. She moved to sit next to her. Sme smiled a soft smile at her student.

"Miss Coal you will make friends honey. I can tell there is something more on your mind Miss Coal. I'm a a master in oculemency and ligilemcey. I will not read your mind because I do have your permission, but I can get moments of your thoughts."

Alexa said seriously to her student.

"As the letters are concerned, could I have a look at them myself, Miss Cole? It is your buissness so I don't want to intrude. But It's my concern thats worries me about you. Don't worry about what you say to me. It will stay in this classroom. but if it is really serious I will have to go to the headmaster and your head of house!"

Alexa said as she placed her hand on the students shoulder giving the student some comfort.

Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cicely Coal Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Cicely was perplex she did not want to do about she was just perplex that who could be writing to her beside mom and she knew her muggle father would not. She hate her what else could one say and no way that she write something that strange. She figure in time she would make friends but for now she did not know how she was supposed to make friends. The first owl sent this paper she did not know what it meant and then second was not as confusing but she was slightly scared that she would be kidnapped that was through her mind and she had more danger to come after whatever is going to happened. She just did not want to her reading her thought but she want them tackle one problem at time and what was going on at home well fighting and beat up. She want to tackle one thing at time by muggle father.

"Oh thank for tell me."

She look back at them she did try to make her thoughts go blank but it was hard because she did not master that yet no she was afraid of what the other would see within her head.

"Okay here the letter. The first one is confusing one.The second one not as confusing."She lay the two paper out on the desk.

Many years have I slumbered,
    Awaiting my time,
    Cold, silent stone,
    Waiting to arise.

I am here,
    Freed by those who have called me forth.
    I have awaken,
    And now, shall my purpose be served.

The second one she knew was not as confusing as the first and she understood it but first one she read over trying to understand it but was not sure how she could understand what was written.She did not write it or anything but rest was blank and she did not who sent first one.

Dear Students,

Early this year, a pair of Hogwarts students released a creature from a secret chamber. Now, it is on the loose and it appears to have ill-intent.

The Crow (as it has been named by those who have seen it) is kidnapping students. Already, several youth have gone missing.

It is important that ALL students are where they are meant to be at all times. Also, please make sure you travel in pairs or small groups, as the Crow seems to target those who are alone.

This is a serious matter, people. Be safe.

Sincerely,

Headmaster
    Asric Chaos

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:08 pm

"Oh Miss Coal, no wonder your affraid of being alone honey. As for the Headmasters letter, all I can say is that why don't you try mingle with you drom friends or just start having conversations with other people in Uchitel House. I know Its hard at first making Friends.but Believe me I was first year once. I did my education ay Hogwarts and I was sort of an outsider at first because even though I was born in England I was moved to Russia at an early age. They found out who i was and lets say I had friends who used me." Alexa paused and sighed.

"When you make friends you need to learn who you can trust and not trust. You do make friends for life at school, but you have to get talking to people. Will you do that for me?" Alexa asked her student.

The student nodded and Alexa continued speaking.

"As for the first letter, I think I might have an idea who it is from. The 'Crow' thats taking students sounds like he has wrote this letter, but I might be wrong. Would you let me take this so I can take it to your head of house and Headmaster?" Alexa asked her student.

Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cicely Coal Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:04 am

She would do best mingle student but she meet this one student name Faya but she disappear before she figure they where friend. "I did have someone but she disappear."It was hard mingle with other student when just flat out disappear it was amazing for sure and well she give it try again that was for sure."Sure you can have it." She meant those words and she would do her best and though she kinda wonder one thing what if they want to get together so that they be all snatch at once. But she would give a try and hope for the best. She also thought that maybe they tackle one problem at time with her home life and muggle abuse her which had do with her being part witch and veela. That she was not his daughter not biological but through marrage they marry. As for her real father she did not know him it was complication and the summer is going be alot planing if she was survived the thing with her father as well crow thing if it comes for her. She figure or if does not.

"You can give headmaster. I could not make head or tail I try to figure but it was so strange what written scare because it might be watching me to send owl to me." She look back at her and she would be more careful now with her mail. She fold the other letter back that headmaster sent about the crow creepy yes.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 am

Selena entered the classroom, feeling a bit grumpy that she had spent wasteful moments talking about her problems to the Magical Beasts professor. And now here she was, mad at herself for seeing that she was already late. Stupid conversation. Nobody will even understand. She should have gone quickly.

"Pardon for my tardiness, professor. I had a short meeting with the past teacher." The Hitrost spoke softly, disturbed that she might get scolded for her irresponsible action.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Alexa Looked up to see another student enter her class room. The student starting speaking.

Alexa smiled at the student.

"There is no Tardiness, Miss Vikenti. I was just talking to Miss Coal here. You might aswell sit next to Miss Coal." Alexa said as she got up from the seat and winked at Miss Coal.

"We Will carry on our conversation Later today Miss Coal." Alexa said to her student. She walked to the front of her class . She noticed that one of her students was missing as she only had a class of three.

"So do you two no where Miss Akmetov is?" Alexa questioned.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p17
    Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cicely Coal Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Cicely Coal turn toward Selena she was rather quiet today she would liked keep conversation though she did not want to talk about home life about running and hiding under the bed. The last time when she home her father broke her leg so at the hospital her mother told doctor fail a broom and the only problem with that she did not liked to go up in air.

But she did not know what to do with her muggle father she did not know what her father would do if she was not around so she stay to try protect her but she was horrible at defending herself. She gave a nod to her though she hope it go into that and then there kidnapping she rather talk about the other thing then home. She did not want to get trouble for any of it. "No I don't know." She could think that maybe the crow took student as well she knew Fay was gone and as well and she was not sure what else to do.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Alexa looked around her classroom and sighed. Two of her students were missing. She went over to her chalk board and wrote:

'Professor Thorpe
    First Year Transfiguration: Lesson One
    Introduction in Transfiguration'

Alexa turned around from the chalk board and looked at her Students.

"Well, as you should know. I am Professor Thorpe. Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Durmstrang. Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned." Alexa Paused as she looked at her students.

"Does anyone have any Questions before we start?" Alexa asked her Class.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p18
    Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cicely Coal Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Cicely Coal was excite about taking this class yes she knew she would enjoy this class. She would not mess around this class at all no she would not. Maybe after class she would problobly if she was problem and need extra help on the subject but she would not mess around no she would asked help if she need help with something or if she had any questions of some sortie. At moment she had no question at the moment when it came to class at the moment.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Selena nodded diligently as a sign that she understood and thanked the professor for her sheer kindness. As if she needed it. But on her case, she did. Nothing to get wrong about. She had had a tough week. And encountering a nicely-done teacher would be a change perhaps.

The Hitrost walked over to take her seat beside the girl that the professor had introduced and kept her mouth shut. There's none she can question or even mutter about now.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Alexa looked at her Student once again and started talking again.

"Transfiguration is a branch of magic that focuses on the alteration of the form or appearance of an object, via the alteration of the object's molecular structure. Transfiguration can be done to most objects and as with most forms of magic it includes - but hardly limited to - Transfiguration spells, which comprise the one of the seven known spell types." Alexa paused.

"The seven spell types you will learn over the years are; Transformation, Human Transfiguration, Switching, Vanishment, Conjuration, Limitations and Untransfiguration." Alexa said as she wrote the seven words on the chalk board.

"I would write this down if I were you!" She said to her two students.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p21
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:38 pm

"Currently, As the system changes in transfiguration, It is now divided into four branches They are, in ascending order of difficulty: Transformation, Vanishment, Conjuration and Untransfiguration. But the seven I have wrote on the board are still correct."

She said as she wrote the main four.

"Everything I write are explained in your Books. If you are stuck, look in your books or ask me.." She said to her two students.

"Any questions?" Alexa asked as they were copying everything down.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p22
    Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cicely Coal Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Cicely Coal look up at the women as she went to writing things down. She was writing thing about what Tranfiguration is branch that alterration the form or appearance of object or some of the spell and about human transfiguration,switching,vanishment and the other writing. She did not have any questions at the moment about it at the moment listening to what the women was saying. She was quietly writing everything down quietly.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 am

Alexa watched as her students wrote everything down. After they finished and looked up at her, she continued.

"In Transfiguration the magic you do theres always a risk for it to go disastrously wrong, even for the experts. Trust me on that one. But it is like subjects. This is especially true if the practitioner is not taking things seriously. If it is done improperly, the Transfigured object can become half-Transfigured or permanently stuck in one state." Alexa said as she wrote what she said on her chalk board.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p24
    Anya Akmetov
    Anya Akmetov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anya Akmetov Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:13 am

Anya walked quickly towards the transfiguration classroom, her steps quick but not hurried. "Pardon me, Professor. I did not mean to be late. I have just arrived at the school. Please excuse me," she said softly, giving the professor an apologetic smile.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:58 am

Selena grabbed her notebook from her bag and began to scribble the lecture on the paper hastily, catching up with the fast-paced professor and at the same time focusing on the lesson. Human Transfiguration? That sure was a thing to be excited for. Perhaps, she can copy her own brother so she wouldn't be lonely again. But still, that's a lot of work and just sheer pretending. Just not reality itself. Still not enough.
    Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cicely Coal Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Cicely Coal continue to write thing down as she continue to write some stuff down about the lector and just about everything as she was listening to what being said then she look up at the girl that came in next she continue to write some more.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Alexa Looked up to see a student she did not reconize. She went to her desk to look for her register. She smiled as she finally knew who the new student was.

"Miss Akmetov! Our new student. I am Profeesor Thorpe and I am also the new Transfiguration teacher. I expect for you too be never late to my class again. How ever, since you are new I will let you of with a warning Miss Akmetov. Please close the door, find a seat and copy whats on the board." Alexa paused.

"Oh and Welcome to Durmstrang Miss Akmetov. I hope you have a pleasnt experience!" Alexa said with her genuin smile and carried on with the rest of the lesson.

"With what is on the borad. I expect you to challenge your magic. I can tell you now that I do not have 'fav' students like other Professors do. If I see any talent within my class room, I might recommend an apprenticeship. Any questions?" Alexa asked once again.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p25
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Selena shook her head as her sign of understanding the rules of the professor and waited for the next parts to begin. She closed her notebook and prepared her polished wand from her pocket.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Alexa went over to her chalk bored again and wrote:

Limitations:

"Whilst Transfiguration is an exceedingly useful branch of magic, it naturally has its own set of limitations In every part of Transfiguration. In the next couple of years you will know the limitations in each area." Alexa said as she wrote it down on the bored.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years I_am_p30
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:26 pm

"Next Lesson you will start your practical work. Today was just a theory lesson. Your thinking that today's lesson was boring, but I can tell you now that you will Transfiguration. You'll have fun learning to Be a Animagus, Learn Gamps Law and Transfigure Fire and much more. For Home work please read chapter 1,2,3 and 4. I'll will see you next Lesson. Class Dismissed." Alexa said to the first years.

Transfiguration Classroom 1: First Years 300px-16

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:28 pm