Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

New Students (closed)

William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New Students (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Students (closed)

Post by William Krux Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm

William kept his sword at the ready but tilted his head and asked
    "truly? I did the same but.. my parents had brains and we searched out all the best muffled a wizard duelers." he paused and smirked then mockingly "i don't care if you are the smartest I also dont care that you won best in show... which now I think about it you probably didn't get, so piss your Russian sized ego off and either stop or have a duel" he was sick of this girl, hopefilly she wanted stop... so he could leave these freaks.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:41 pm

"Yeah, about my Russian sized ego... I'm not fully Russian, you twat," Lena deadpanned before smiling a cruel smirk. "I am not all that offended. And plus, I've got something better than the size of Russia: your brain being the size of an electron. Don't know what that is, huh?" She then stood up, walking as close as she could towards the boy, and raising her eyebrow, she pointed her wand at his pants, and muttered, "Aguamenti." A jet of water darted from the tip of her wand, hopefully hitting his shorts. She smirked before turning around, her hair flying behind her.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:05 am

He blatantly laughed in her face "I can't believe you didn't just get what I said... it had nothing to do with where you were born... which I don't really care about anyway" he laughed some more and continued "You really love yourself don't you?"
    She came up close and he grimaced. As she moved her wand he knew the next couldn't be friendly and so activated his 6th sense.

As usual, the color enhanced and time slowed, he watched as her mouth moved not knowing what she was saying. He stepped out of the way and sat next to the first girl, he deactivated it and whispered to her "Sorry, Ksenia, I didn't know what I was getting myself into" he sat and watched as a water jet shot from the end of her wand, he was shocked

"You would do something that childish... who is the older student here?" He stood again in case she decided to do something else.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm

"Oh, you saved me, my knight in shiny amour!" what would I have done without you!" Ksenia exclaimed as he sat back down next to her, sarcasm heavy in her voice. "You are nothing more then a foolish first year!" she snapped at him, her eyes narrowed. "You are ruled by your egoistic want to prove that you are a hero and nothing more! I am not going to be surprised if you end up dead this year," she said before standing up. "Congratulations, you have ruined my meal," she added, anger still evident in her voice before heading out of the hall, not sparing Lena a glance.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:37 pm

He couldn't careless if Ksenia left, she was a weird girl, who never smiled, laughed or showed any signs of happiness. "Alright, well don't commit suicide while your gone" he kept his eyes on Lena and prepared for her next move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:17 am