Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

My name is Ksenia (Closed)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

My name is Ksenia (Closed) Empty My name is Ksenia (Closed)

Post by Nia Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 am

THREE YEARS AGO

Kyra almost ran down the hall to the highmaster's office. The eleven year old old girl breathed frantically as she glanced over her shoulder yet gain, for fear of her parents' murderers coming after her. She still couldn't believe it. Her parents were dead. The grief hasn't settled on her system yet due to the fear for her own life which was fueled by her sister's fear. She closed her eyes for a few seconds to stop the flood of tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. She did not let her mind wonder, instead focusing on the door in front of her. Her hand moved quickly as it banged on the door desperately.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

My name is Ksenia (Closed) Empty Re: My name is Ksenia (Closed)

Post by The Mel Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Sacha waved his door open distractedly, finishing off the piece of paperwork he'd been tending to. Looking up, his gray eyes rested on the girl who'd so desperately banged on his door.

"Ah, yes," he said pleasantly. "Miss Volans, isn't it? I've been expecting you. I trust the boat ride was pleasant enough?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:59 am

"Please," Kyra begged as soon as she came into the room. "Don't tell anyone who I am!" she said, almost crying. Her small frame was almost trembling. She as nothing more then a very scared child at that moment.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:13 am

The man rose from his chair, moving over to the girl. Placing his hands gently on her robed shoulders, he maneuvered her in front of one of the chairs.

"Sit," he instructed, then turned his head to address the house elf that had silently appeared in the room. "Ketty, if you could send some of you tea, and perhaps some nice biscuits." With a nod, the elf vanished, a tea service appearing on the small table between the chairs before the desk a moment later.

Pouring a cup of tea, he held it out to the girl until she took, tugging the plate of cookies closer to her. "Help yourself," he told her, stepping back to lean against his desk.

"You are safe here," Sacha said simply. "Durmstrang has been a haven for secrets for centuries. I have no interest in your gift, nor would it benefit me to tell anyone you are here."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

Kyra drank her tea slowly, feeling it calming her slightly. "Thank you, Highmaster," she whispered, closing her eyes. "No one must know I am here," she repeated again in a frightened whisper. "you can protect me from the outisde threats, but will you be able to protect me from the people inside this school?" she asked, looking up at him, hoping so much for a positive answer.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm

"Children can be cruel," Sacha replied, "and I cannot control the behavior of so many. As for the staff, they have all been selected by me. I will not say they are all kind people, but I trust them in the roles to which they have been appointed.

"I will, of course, do what I can to look out for you, however, you must learn primarily to look out for yourself.

"No one will know there is anything remarkable about you, Miss..." Sacha paused to pick up a note from his desk, "Sokol. Not unless you allow them to."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Kyra nodded her head slightly, the words of the highmaster sounded reassuring. She knew that she would have to rely on herself primarily now. Her parents were gone. She could not contact her sister in any way, but only way to be contacted by the older Volans witch.

"Thank you, Highmaster," the young girl said shakily, holding the cup in her hands. Even though she was nervous and frightened she still had the manners of a pureblood.

"Sokol," Kyra nodded her head slightly in agreement. "I will be a Sokol.....Ksenia Sokol," she added as she thought it over. "My name is Ksenia," she said to herself, deep in thought. She knew that a lot would change, she tasted the name on her tnogue, knew that now that name would be her.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Sacha put a hand on the girl's shoulder, careful to touch only cloth. He gave her a reassuring smile.

"Welcome to Durmstrang, Ksenia," he told her warmly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:54 am