Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Warrior's Vow (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Warrior's Vow (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty The Warrior's Vow (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Ksenia let Lucifer lead her up to the castle, holding his hand tightly. She concentrated her attention on her breathing, trying to control the pain she felt from her injuries. She had never felt so broken in her life. She hated the situation she found herself in so much, hating the lack of control she had over it even more. She always knew that there was a risk of this happening. It came with her heritage. But to feel so powerless was such a shocking concept.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Warrior's Vow (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty Re: The Warrior's Vow (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Luc had no idea what he was doing. He'd always been brought up to be selfish and think of no one but himself and his family. Yet here he was helping a stranger he barely knew, to keep her safe.

He held onto her hand right up to the room of necessity. This room would give them what they needed. He'd used it often enough to know that. Once at the wall concealing the door, he closed his eyes and thought, a place to rest and heal, over and over again. Until a door appeared before them.

"Let's get you sat down." He said leading her over to the chair beside the large fire. "What did he do to you Ksenia?" He asked moving to sit on the chair opposite her.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Warrior's Vow (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty Re: The Warrior's Vow (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Ksenia sank into the chair, hugging herself as she looked into the fire. Fire was always good. It was free unlike nay other things. She raised her head after a few moments to face Lucifer. "He beat me," she said simply. "And then he Crucioed me." He had never used the curse on her before. She sank deeper into her chair.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Luc closed his eyes, trying to keep himself calm. He couldn't let her see his other half. He refused to let that happen. "Okay. I let you down." He said covering his face with his hands as he thought things through. Only by covering his eyes could he think clearly about anything other than killing.

"I'll do it!" He said getting to his feet. "I'll make the warriors vow and then ill kill the useless waste of space!" He said gritting his teeth.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Ksenia looked up, her eyes widening slightly at his pronouncement. "You will?" she said hopefully. It was hard for her to believe her ears at the moment. More then anything she hoped for some safety. She lowered her head slightly once again. Her body was still in a lot of pain, making it hard to think. "Thank you," was the only thing she manged ti say quietly when there were so many thoughts flooding her mind at the moment.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:22 pm

He simply nodded and got down onto his knees before her. "Let's do it now before i change my mind." He said holding out his hands for her to take. Once she took them he closed his eyes and looked up to the sky. "Ares, god of war! Bare witness to my vow. Bind my soul to ksenia's, help me protect her against any threat she may face and make me strong enough to sacrifice my life in return for her own." He said turning his head down to look back at Nia. Only now his eyes were completely black, leaving nothing but pitch blackness to be seen in them.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Ksenia took his hands after he knelt before her. She looked at him, her eyes slightly wide, as she tried to convince herself that this was real and not a hallucination caused by her pain. "Athena, goddess of wisdom and warfare. Bare witness to my vow," she started, her mind scrambling to remember the precise words of the vow that she had known for centuries. " Bind my soul to Lucifer's, guide me to help him on his warrior's path, and make me wise enough to never need his sacrifice. With this vow, let the gods intertwine our fates for all eternity," she said to the sky before turning to face Lucifer once again, her yes as black as his.

Last edited by Ksenia Sokol on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 pm

The candles in the room flickered and went out. It was the sign that the Gods were listening. He closed his eyes again as he began to feel strange and it wasn't long before his mind was swapped with emotions that weren't his own and pain that didn't belong to him.

Their connected hands burst into a bright blue light, filling the room with an eeiry look. Luc just had enough time to look away before making himself blind from the light.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 pm

A strange feeling consumed Ksenia as the connection was made. It was like her very soul was open to Lucifer. He could now see everything. She felt such relief at that thought and did not think about the multitude of consequence of what they just did.

She closed her eyes to avoid looking at the blinding light. The vow was sealed. There was no going back.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 pm

He gasped falling back into a sitting position once the vow was complete. His head hurt! It was now full of the emotions of two and he desperately needed to sort that out. He needed to think straight. He pulled his hands back to hold his head as he attempted to seperate his emotions from hers.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Ksenia opened her eyes as she head Lucifer move away from her. "Are you alright?" she asked ash knelt down on the floor in front. It was easier to ignore her own pain when she was focused on something else. She wished that her own powers would be able to work on hi right now. She grimaced in pain as she shifted slightly.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:29 pm

He gave a quick nod of his head, which didn't help him at all. "Give me a minute." He said returning back to his concentration. His father had taught him occlumency from a young age so all he had to do was lock her emotions into a box at the front of his mind. Then he'd be able to concentrate again.

Once his mind didn't feel like it was going to explode, he opened his eyes. "That was more painful than expected."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Ksenia gave him a small sad smile. "I am not sure if its going to get any easier," she said quietly. A lot of her emotions were filled with pain right now. The loss of her family was always somewhere in her mind always present, the pain that Abraxas has brought her, the constant reminders of her past that seemed to taunt her. It was so hard to keep herself from crying these days, when she was put into such vulnerable positions by her own husband.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:37 pm

"I know that." He said rubbing at his temples to try and rid himself of this emotional headache he was currently experiencing. "Can you stop feeling for 5 minutes?" He said opening his eyes to reveal them still pitch black. "When do you wish for Abraxus to die?" He asked trying to change the subject so he could concentrate.

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Ksenia nodded her head before sitting back. She always believed that meditation will help her greatly in her situation. She closed her eyes and relaxed, taking a few minutes to clear her mind.

"Ophelia is hosting a masquerade ball at his Manor in a few days. Perhaps you can do it then?" A murder at a masquerade, she thought to herself, smirking slightly. How perfect.

Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:31 am

He smiled as he finally got her emotions locked away. He opened his eye, they were now their normal shade of blue, and moved to sit on the chair opposite her. "Masquerade ball?" He asked thinking it through. "That could work, if we draw him away. It would mean a quick and silent death though. We can't make the guests aware of what we're doing." He said several plans already flitting through his head.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 am

Ksenia relaxed back into her own chair, cursing Abraxas and the bruises he gave her once again. "Yes that sounds good," she said as she looked into the fire. She felt so calm at that moment, the calmness that she wasn't able to feel for a long time. "Thank you," she repeated once again.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

He nodded and got to his feet. "I best be off. I have things to do." He said turning and walking towards the door. His father would kill him if her found out. Now he best get training to make up for it. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll see you around."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 am