Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

New Students (closed)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

New Students (closed) Empty New Students (closed)

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Ksenia sat at the table by the window, enjoying her dinner of rice and vegetables. The girl proffered to eat most of her meals alone, having never liked the crowds of the school. She winced only slightly as she moved her right arm, one of the bruises there making itself known. She gritted her teeth in anger for a second before her expression returned to it's usual cool calmness. She will need to buy some more salve for her injuries. She had a feeling she would need a lot of it.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New Students (closed) Empty Re: New Students (closed)

Post by William Krux Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 pm

It was his first time in the Great Hall, he entered with a proud stride.

He surveyed the area and saw a girl sitting all on her own, she was quite attractive from what he could see. His flirtatious side took control and he walked over to the girl.
    He stopped just next to her and cleared his throat, drawing her attention
    "Hello, William Krux Hitrost" He raised an eyebrow, "What would such a beautiful girl be sitting all on her own?"

He smiled showing his shiny white teeth.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Ksenia raised her eyebrow at the guy standing next to her. "For a first year you have much more confidence then you should," she said, her voice cold. "Why don't you go and find a girl who is more within you league and see if any of your flirtation techniques work on her? We have a lot of first year girls," she informed him drily, going back to her food.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:01 pm

He was completely cut down, no girl had ever simply, ignored his flirt.
    William sat next to her whether she liked it or not, staying at a comfortable distance said
    "What's up? No girl can be this cold... Not a blush, a giggle?" he looked at her face trying to read her expression.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Ksenia sighed as he sat next to her. "I do not do any of those things," she said coldly. "Why don't you stop wasting your time and find someone who will actually appreciate your company," she said, as she poured herself a glass of water. The last thing she needed right now was to be annoyed by a first year.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm

He wasn't leaving, no matter what this girl thought or wanted.
    "You didn't answer my question... and I want to know why my company can't be appreciated by you?"
    He watched her as she tried to look busy, he was serious now... He hated being serious, but she had pushed him, only slightly but that's all he needed.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:13 pm

"Why are you flirting with me anyway?" Ksenia snapped as she finally turned to face him. "I am a fourth year. You are a first year. What exactly was your aim when you approached me?" she asked. He had irked her and she was not happy about it.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:21 pm

He raised an eyebrow, finally some emotion.
    "I wanted to see how you reacted... I wanted to brighten your day, you looked lonely, I no longer want to flirt just" he paused and looked into her emotionless face "I just wanted to make you smile, flirting is how I make girls smile"

"Even if you found it funny that a first year had the nerve to talk with a fourth year... Even if that brought a smile to your face"
    William smiled, he was being positive.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Ksenia sighed once again, a different kind of sigh. "When I was a first year I only focused on my studies," she said before taking a sip of her water. "Don't try to make me smile, it won't work," she informed him. "did you find your way around the school yet?" the least she could do was help the first year adjust to the school a little bit.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 pm

She had talked now, he was glad for that, he ignored her last question and again probed into her mood
    "Why won't you smile? Everyone has to smile about something?" He was confused this girl was completely different to all the other girls he had talked to before.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Lena swiftly walked into the Great Hall, looking around for people to sit next to. She had her shades on when she entered, and when she saw a familiar face, she raised them up. She was with a boy, and Merlin was Lena impressed. She smirked, and from across the Hall, she announced, "Oi, Sokol! Nice new boyfriend you have there!"
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 pm

William heard a girl yell and as usual, every student in the Hall looked, including him.
    "Who's Sokol" he asked the girl, he noticed the direction the girl was looking in, even he had to turn red.

"Just ignore her" he whispered tuning back around grabbing a cup and filling it with water, he just knew she wouldn't listen.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 pm

"Don't be so jealous, Lena dear! Even when I don't want to I still get male attention. You on the other hand ended up in a relationship with the only guy who will ever be able to stand you!" she called over to the younger girl, her voice calm, a trace of kindness in it. She nev riled up in her fights with Lena nowadays. Too much time and fights have passed for that to happen.

She ignored the boy sitting next to her as she continued eating.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm

"Ahah, very funny," she snarkily replied, smirking. Well, Ksenia knew nothing about her... affairs with Prentiss. Then again, who did? The only thing the general population of Durmstrang saw was an argument between 'The Valedictorian' and 'The Bad Boy', and she had won. Only she and Charles, sorry, Prentiss, had known what had happened during their childhood. Not like she was going to tell anyone about it. If she wouldn't tell Rhys or Lora or Anya or Kayla drunk or sober, what would anyone think of her telling her worst enemy about it?
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:24 pm

"What? No other comment? Have your brains started to deteriorate already, Lena?" Ksenia asked calmly. She was bored and she knew it would not take much to rile the uchitel girl up.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 pm

"No, Sokol. You are so dull make me museless," Lena replied surly, raising an eyebrow. She took of her shades and tossed them at her. Honestly, this girl was bent on killing her or something. But Lena was cool with it; she'll kill her first. "Catch the shades, bitch. I'm sure you know how to catch, don't you?"
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Will's face went calm as the last words came out of the rude girls mouth, time slowed and all the colors in the room intensified. The glasses were still in the air heading for Sokol, he was furious with what she had just said. He walked over and plucked her glasses from mid air and drew his wand. The color in the room dulled and time resumed. It looked like he had teleported but that was not the case.

"Stupefy!" he yelled aiming at the girl.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:43 pm

"Protego!" Lena yelled, flicking her wand just in time. She raised her eyebrow at the boy. "Who the fuck are you? Sokol's bodyguard?" she snapped, walking towards him in anger. She then snatched the wand out of the boy's hands, and as if it was the easiest thing to do in the world, she snapped it in half.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

"How childish of you, Lena. I knew you were young, but I never thought you had the maturity level of a five year old," Ksenia said coldly.

She froze as she saw William teleport. Her eyes darkened in anger. That anger was increased when he aimed a curse at Lena. Stupid boy, she thought to herself as she reached for her own wand to be ready if any curses were aimed at her.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:50 pm

How could Will have let her simple break his wand... his father made that wand for him with his bare hands, he saw red!

Activating his sixth sense he walked behind the girl and deactivated it, he kicked her in the back and as she fell, he flicked his cloak and unsheathed the sword he always had on hand

"I may not have my wand but I can still make you suffer, you skank"

[OOC: Apologies]
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Ksenia just sat there with wide eyes and watched. She was thankful that none of this foolishness effected her in any way. She couldn't help but admit that sh was rather enjoying seeing Lena taken down. The boy however, she felt a growing distaste for.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 am

Lena was kicked harshly on the back, and even though the pain stung worse than a bee sting, she only staggered a few steps before narrowing her eyes at this boy. "Who the fuck are you calling a skank, you bastard?" she shrieked. She then took the sword she had in her pocket. Well, this morning, she had a choice between the sword and the dagger, and something had been tugging her to choose the sword. Now she knew why.

(ooc: no worries, will! i like it!)
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:26 am

He took a deep breath, all his knowledge from his mother flowed through his mind.
    Stay calm, anticipate every move, prepare your senses

He looked at the girl in front of him, and realised what she had in her hand
    "Why would you carry a sword? Your twig arms should be straining" he smirked evilly
    "I've trained for my whole life with both magical and muggle weapons, whereas, you look like someone who would break a persons wand"

He looked deep into her eyes then activating his sixth sense, he examined her sword, around the same length as his... no shorter. Her posture seemed ready, he would see. He decided to walk slightly forward and line his sword up with hers, imitating her posture. Deactivating his sense.

He swung hard, hitting close to the handle, he faced the sword at her face but swung his foot low, aiming to knock her over.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am

Lena dodged the sword with ease. "You call these twigs?" Lena asked skeptically, looking at her arms. She then shook her head. "Look, dude, what part of most intelligent girl in her year do you not understand?" she asked, partly to spite Ksenia too. She shook her head even slower to emphasize her points. "I grew up with ignorant parents. I had to defend myself. So therefore, I know both Muggle and magical techniques. I've been learning them since I was five and a half, so that means I've been learning them for almost nine years," she boasted, smirking. "I'm sure that a fuckload longer than you have been alive."

(ooc: le's arms are actually kind of muscly. jsyk.)
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 am

"She is the smartest witch of her year," Ksenia said from where she as sitting away from th fight. "But don't let that stop you, William! The intelligence level of the third year is much lower then of the rest of the school!" she called out, relaxing into her seat, enjoying the show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:06 pm