Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed)

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed) Empty Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed)

Post by Ci Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Ciar sat on the beach that came down off one of the cliffs surrounding the island where Durmstrang was situated. Gazing out at the never ending expanse of blue-green water she sighed. Sure she was used to living on an island, having grown up on the Emerald Isle, but it was a place she knew. A place she loved and adored and was deeply connected with.

Looking down to her side when she felt something poking her Ciar let a smile slip over her face at her ever present familiar. "Is breá liom tú (I love you),Phelan," she whispered. "You're my best friend." Standing up she straightened her shoulders and threw back her head as a feral whoop tore from her lungs. With the grey wolf running right at her side Ciar ran up the incline, kicking off her shoes as she ran, and letting the wind rip her robe from her body. The wind stung at her eyes and whipped back her black hair as she ran closer to the side of the cliff.

With one final lunge the Irish teenager launched herself off the edge of the fifty foot drop, a victorious crow of joy echoing from her lips. She and the wolf seemed to hang in the air for a minute as they arced their way through the air. Ciar straightened out her form and entered the water with her hands above her head as Phelan splashed in beside her.

Quickly swimming to the surface Ciar and Phelan exchanged toothy grins before swimming back slowly towards shore.

Last edited by Ciar Whelan on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed) Empty Re: Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed)

Post by Asp Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:53 pm

On the shore, Ren watched as his crazy somewhat friend dove off a cliff into the water. Standing with his arms crossed he reached one hand up to pet the ferret perched on his shoulder. The teen had long since altered his robes and clothes to have thin but tough leather padding on the underside of his shoulders. Though small, Zhen's claws were sharp and when she had them out and sunk in his clothes for purchase, the boy would rather have them in the leather than his skin.

Eyes trained on the girl and wolf as they swam back he felt a familiar smirk curl his lips up on one side. Waiting until Ciar was close enough he raised his voice to state, "Having fun are we?"

Shivering, Ren shook his head. You would think he'd be used to this kind of thing but he wasn't. He couldn't fathom how anybody liked the cold really. Every time it got cold he would wish he was back at Emerald Castle with it's heated floors. Hunching his shoulders forward and tucking his neck down into the fur collar, he barely felt Zhen re-positioning herself as she got a better perch on his shoulder next to the fur-lined collar. "How many cloaks and shoes does that make now?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed) Empty Re: Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed)

Post by Ci Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Ciar let out a laugh as Ren pretty much said she was having too much fun. She continued to swim, her strokes strong and sure. She knew he thought she was rather crazy and reckless. At times maybe she was but that was really only when things just became to much and she needed a release from reality.

She was just splashing up onto the beach as Ren asked about her robes and shoes. Ciar gave a short laugh and pushed her sopping bangs back out of her intense grey eyes that sparkled with a wild joy. "Yes I am having plenty of fun and I think that's the fifth robe and the sixth pair of shoes," she answered approaching the boy and his ferret.

As a gust of wind blew in from the water Ciar shivered in her black jeans and green tartan button up. "You don't happen to have something warm with you, eh, Ren," she asked. "I didn't think it'd be quite so cold after I got out." Glancing at her familiar she scowled. His fur was all poofed out after he had shaken off and now he was sunning himself laying on the ground out of the wind. "Lucky," she muttered.
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Ren shook his head again at how casually Ciar could mention that. Then again they were very opposite. So much so that he believed that if they hadn't known each other before and then spent the last few years living together that they wouldn't really be friends. Not that he considered her that, but close to it. As much as he would say one was a friend.

Taking Zhen from his shoulder, he slipped the ferret to the inside of his hoodie pocket that he had a packet of hand warmers in. Dandy little invention that the muggles came up with and he rather liked them. Ren knew he could be the cold indifferent bastard most took him for. After all it was Ciar's own fault for losing her cloak and shoes. He should make her walk back or at the very least just give her his hand warmers.

Smirking at her comment about the wolf, he stated, "Well, if you want your own fur coat I'd suggest getting busy on that Animagus studying."

Even as he was speaking though, he shrugged out of his jacket silently lamenting it's temporary loss. Handing it over he pointed at one of the pockets. "There's those hand warmer things in there."

The teen had stocked up on them. Actually he had bought out a whole stock of them at one of the supply stores. The clerks had laughed but he didn't care. Those would come in handy here. They did for when he put them in his shoes and pockets. Ren didn't want to spend his magic and time renewing warmth spells when such a simple and more convenient method was around.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 am

"One of these days I will," Ciar answered with determination in her voice. Around most other people she was an unfeeling, masked pureblood but with Ren she knew that she could break free every so often and let out her wilder side. The side where jumping off cliffs was done for the thrill, where she was intensely loyal to family and friends, where determination ran free, and where there was a tiny inkling of love for a few select people. "I'm going to become an Animagus and nothing is going to stop me."

She took the jacket from Ren's outstretched hand and had the decency to blush at being the cause of his discomfort. She knew he hated the cold. He didn't complain about it much since the last time she had the house elves cool off the Castle's heated floor.

"Thanks, Asp," Ciar said with a small smile. "For a moment I thought you were just going to let me freeze. Would serve me right though." She reached into the pocket and took a hand warmer in each hand. "I don't know what came over me actually." She uttered a growl like laugh. "Some weird urge just to do something unexpected. Something to defy my parents again. Merlin knows it wouldn't be the first time I've disappointed them."

Shaking her head with a silent snarl she gave a low whistle and said, "Tar, Phelan. Enpugh chuid eile.*" As the wolf trotted over from his resting place Ciar turned to Ren again, "So where to now? Back to the school? Or just lounge out here for a while?"

*Come, Phelan. Enough rest.
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:26 am

Ren didn't comment knowing that if anything else Ciar was stubborn. The teen knew that first hand since she had threatened and tried to back up said threat of shoving him in the water near Emerald Castle. Stroking Zhen's silky fur with one hand, he nearly smiled at the ferret staying put nearly wrapping around the hand warmers in his pocket. Pulling up the hood of his sweatshirt with his other hand before tucking it too inside the warmth of his pocket, he hunched his shoulders again to give him at least the illusion of warding off the weather.

Nodding his head slightly in wordless reply since none were needed really. The two could be themselves and Ren understood. Just as she could vent some, he could actually relax and the teen actually smiled really. Well, he only did that around people he could trust or felt comfortable around. If he really felt like it, he could just have her owe him at a later date if he was inclined to it.

Ciar Whelan wrote:"For a moment I thought you were just going to let me freeze. Would serve me right though."

Returning the smile it threatened to almost turn into a wicked grin as he admitted. "The thought did cross my mind."

Thinking about what she said about trying to rile her parents, Ren let out a sigh. He knew that that was one of the reasons he was here in Durmstrang rather than Hogwarts. They wanted him to 'keep an eye' on Ciar because of things like this. In actuality, Ren would have felt rather awkward at the Whelan home without Ciar around so had readily agreed to accompany her to Emerald Castle. Ren didn't necessarily agree with Ciar's parents but he did know that sometimes the girl needed someone with reason around. She did have the stereotypical Irish temper and woe be to those that really made it on her list.

"I'm thinking maybe we collect your clothing you tried to leave to the animals. I don't think they appreciate your generosity."

It would also possibly be one less thing for Ciar's parents to nag at her about. Not to mention that Ren didn't want to hear it either. It was tedious. "And I really want my jacket back. I'm not that chivalrous."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:07 am

Ciar shook her head with a bark like laugh. "I'm surprised the thought crossed your mind and you actually ignored it. You're getting soft, Ren Mitani. I do think getting the missing peices of my attire is a good idea though. Wouldn't want you catching a chill."

Walking back up the hill she glanced back to see if her... not quite friend but more than acquaintance was coming. It was difficult to describe what Ren was to her. Ciar had never really been one for friends, never really trusting anyone. Ren was the closest thing she had to a friend. He was more the other half of her balancing board.

Looking around she found the forest green robe with gold trim only when Phelan dragged it over from the edge of the woods. "Thanks, boy," she said placing a hand on his head. "Asp, can you help me find my dragonhide boots," she asked, knowing that he would hear her no matter how far away he was. It was just his weird way.
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Narrowing his eyes at Ciar's comment about him going soft, Ren's lips twitched in a smirk. Oh, she'd find out how wrong she was, but he'd allow her to think that. The more who underestimated him the better. He was however grateful that she agreed for them to retrieve her clothes. Anything that saved her from getting reprimanded which led to her complaining to him was worth it.

Eyes scanning for her boots not trusting himself at the moment to summon them via accio Ren kept his hands in his pocket, fingers stroking at Zhen's fur. The ferret would pop her head out then dart back in where it was warm. If Ren were to summon the boots he'd be tempted to cast a chameleon charm on them and watch Ciar walk back to the castle barefoot. It would be amusing to see how long she'd search before that temper of hers and the cold made her abandon her search.

Again to save himself from complaint Ren refrained. Looking down when he felt movement from Zhen he was curious if he could get the ferret to fetch one of the boots since he'd perfected his 'ferretgram' last year. Zhen poked her head out again but didn't retract it, content to lay partially on his hand and arm. Lifting his eyes from the animal he bent seeing one boot but not it's mate.

"Just how exactly how fast were you running when you were doing your strip tease for animals?" His eyes scanned for the other as he stood with the boot dangling from one hand. Tossing it in Ciar's general direction he headed further up the trail. His sense of humor showing when he teased, "Let's hope that a squirrel or beaver haven't made it it's new home."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Alexa Started to walk along the shore's edge. She was Looking for students who were hopefully not drowning. She came across two students...

Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed) I_am_p11

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Ciar shrugged off Ren's jacket and traded it for her charmed robe. There were days when she wondered how she'd ever lived before getting the robe with the Warming Charm built in. Draping the coat over her arm she made her way over towards the other teen and laughed as she picked up the boot he tossed at her.

"Oh you know about as fast as Phelan," the Irish girl joked. "I'm sure I traumatized all the animals with my stripping so they're probably all hiding." Coming up to Ren and holding out his jacket to him she stuck her tongue out at him. "So they can't have taken my other boot." She glanced around and spotted something misshapen further up the slope. "Phelan, aisghabháil*," she called pointing up the hill.

In a flash the grey wolf was off and running up the hill, his keen nose to the ground. Sniffing at the black shape he seemed to nod before taking it in his teeth and making his way back to the two humans. Dropping the boot at his bonded's feet he caught a new scent in the air. Raising his head as high as it could go to where the scent was truest he filtered out the scent of the two teens and the ferret and focused on the new scent. With a low growl he swept through the legs of his human and assumed an en garde position.

Glancing at the wolf then to where he was looking Ciar smirked. "Well, well, Asp. It looks like we have a visitor."

*Retrieve
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Taking his jacket with the hand he'd tossed the boot since Zhen was laying on the other, he snickered a little. Carefully extracting his hand from his pocket and making sure that his pet was secure in the pocket, Ren donned his jacket gratefully. It was true about his not being chivalrous. The jacket had been a loan and he'd only done it because it was Ciar. Anyone else could have froze and he would have told them off for being stupid and reckless.

"I'm sure that whenever they catch sight or smell of you they'll quake and keep to their burrows until after you've passed from now on."

Zhen reacted a minute or two after Phelan did. The small ferret poked her head out nose twitching. Looking where the animals and Ciar were looking, the teen turned, eyes narrowing to see better. It was one of their professors it looked like. Well, it was an adult so unless it was someone who'd stumbled upon Durmstrang or was a visitor, Ren would assume it was a professor.

"It appears we do, Viper." Ren was curious about why an adult would be out and about. Zhen had gone from his pocket back to perch on his shoulder to get a better scent. Making sure his voice wouldn't carry so that only Ciar could here he asked, "What do you think the odds are she's just passing by?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Alexa knew that they have both saw her by now. She started to walk over to them. She noticed that it was two 4th year students.

'They should know better than messing about by now, and it is getting late.' Alexa thought as she stopped right in front of them.

"Well, well look what we have here. Two 4th year students. May I know what you two are upto. As you very well know, you should be both inside. The headmaster told every student that this morning at Breakfast!" Professor Thorpe said in a angry tone.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:49 am

Ciar watched as the woman approached them. "I'd say slim to none, Asp," she said in a slightly bitter tone. Trust some adult to ruin her amusement. As the woman drew even with them Ciar recognized the adult as their new Transfiguration professor. Smirking inwardly the teen decided to have a little fun.

Lightly touching on the back of an angry, growling Phelan she quirked her head to the side and studied the woman. "Why, Professor," Ciar chirped, masking her voice in innocence, "We were just out here walking around. Surely you can't expect two Irish students, used to wandering our beloved isle, to stay cooped up inside." She moved an eyebrow in a secret signal to Ren to follow her lead. "I'm also quite sure I do not recall Highmaster Rusnak giving an instruction such as that. Isn't that right, Mitani?"

"Go leor, Phelan. Seasta*," Ciar growled at the gray wolf that was working himself into a frenzy trying to intimidate the professor. She gave him a sharp tap above his tail and Phelan dropped onto his haunches, his yellow eyes still flashing and upper lip drawn back into a full growl.

*Enough, Phelan. Steady on.
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 am

Ren's eyes narrowed at the woman's tone. In all fairness they were on their way back to the castle. Since the professor was stopping them they would be even later. If asked why they were so late getting back in, this woman had just offered to be their excuse. Eyes glancing to Ciar then back to the woman he felt his mouth twitch in suppressed amusement as he noted the bitter tone. Another strike against the woman.

Hearing the switch of tone and posture, Ren subtly shifted, one hand going to stroke Zhen's fur the other into his jacket pocket. Nodding slightly in order not to dislodge the ferret, the teen agreed with the girl. "I cannot recall such an announcement, Whelan. Why would the Highmaster tell us we were not allowed out after dark?"

Looking at their professor with a mixture of curiousness as well as coldness he continued, "As for what we're up to, last time I was measured I'd say I was around five-nine, maybe five-ten. Ciar?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:45 am

"The Highmaster wouldn't prevent us from wandering the island after dark. I've done it plenty of times over the years and he has yet to tell me I am not permitted to do so," Ciar said bouncing off Ren's verbal cues as if they had been together forever. Some days it felt like they had, having scarcely been apart since he came to her family.

Tilting her head to the other side she continued, "I'm up to about five-four, last I checked. Though it has been a while. Since we were back at the castle this past summer I believe." Ciar could almost feel an ear twitching on her head in time with the twitching of Phelan's tail. Casually running her hands through her hair she confirmed there was nothing there but it still felt weird.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Alexa was not amused by there little back chat answers. She gave them a very evil smirk.

"I think that little back answering session has just earned you Mr Mitani and Miss Whelan detention one thinks and if you were listening at Breakfast, which you obviously were not. You two would have heard that you were just meant to stay in doors just for today. Now please Follow me back into school please!" Alexa dammended.

'Bloody brats, back answering me!' Alexa thought as she waited for them.

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Ciar smirked at the professor's smirk. This woman just didn't realize who she was dealing with. "You know, ma'am, I don't think we will go with you," Ciar said he voice shifting from innocence back to the normal range of you have no idea who you're dealing with. "Coincidently we were already on our way back when you held us up."

Her head tilted to the side and she allowed a wide, almost insane grin to cross her features for a brief moment as a thought occured to her. "Mitani and I also don't do detentions. We have a pre-exexisting condition that prevents it," Ciar stated in all seriousness with an icy fire in her grey eyes. Sliding one barefoot forward on the grass she shifted into a seeminly relaxed state, though Ren would know better. "Another thing," the teen quipped with a raised eyebrow, "I really don't think you want to make us either."
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Arching an eyebrow Ren wondered when the 'you're not supposed to be out after dark' turned into 'you weren't supposed to leave the castle at all'. Before the teen could answer that they were only answering her questions therefore had no grounds to give them detention Ciar spoke up and he gladly let her take the lead. It was always interesting when someone tried to get the Irish girl to do something she didn't want to.

Tilting his head as he gazed at his professor the Uchitel wondered why she had decided upon them. There were plenty of students out and about a lot closer to the castle then the water. Not even needing to turn to see what look Ciar was sporting due to her tone of voice, the teen had to suppress a smirk. He'd been on the receiving end of that once.

Nodding slightly in his agreement that they didn't do detentions, Ren caught the movement and tried to remember if he'd seen any telltale glint earlier that could only mean one thing. Wrapping his hand securely around Zhen, he was prepared to pull her close to the crook of his arm.

"I don't think the last person who gave us detention has recovered from dealing with the pair of us," Ren stated. He really did like to drive the professors insane with their own logic and pointing out flaws in it. To him, it was fun as well as a pass time. Ciar could be biting and knew just where to hit you most whether it be verbal or otherwise.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

A smile came across Alexa's face as she laughed.

"What a pair you two make." Alexa said as she sighed.

"I came out to warn Students that 'The Crow' is still wondering about taking students. I as a Professor care about my students and I do not whish that you two brats do not get kidnapped. Anyway since you will not listen to me, just do as you please. I will be talking to each of your Head of House about how you have back answered me." Alexa said as she nodded her goodnight and walked around the grounds.

Sometimes the Wild Needs to be let out (Closed) I_am_p15
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 am

Sacha strolled casually forward, gaze on his departing professor though his course carried him towards his students.

"She's right, you know," he remarked. His expression was neutral, though there may have been a hint of amusement in his eyes. It was difficult to tell in the growing dark. "The Crow is still at large. Furthermore, nothing presently at our disposal has any effect on it.

"I'll have to insist that you keep your wanderings indoors for a while. And do try not to go anywhere outside alone. It tends to piss me off when my students are kidnapped."

The man inclined his head towards the castle. "Come, now," Sacha instructed. "I'll escort the pair of you back to the castle. And no, you don't have a choice." A faint trace of steel entered his tone, just enough to inform them that he would not be disobeyed in this matter.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:32 am

Ciar resisted childishly sticking her tongue out at the retreating professor. Like their Heads of Houses actually cared if they were wandering around the island. She settled instead for shooting a death glare at the retreating woman. Turning to the highmaster as he approached them she had the sense to appear slightly chatsized at his words.

With a slight smirk she looked up and met Highmaster Rusnak's eyes with her own grey ones. "But, sir," she said with a slight lilt to her voice, "Mitani and I are almost always together and even if we aren't we both are always in constant company of our familiars." Nodding her head slightly in a show of respect, Ciar continued, "But we would be most grateful if you escorted us back. We wouldn't be waylaid by professor's threatening us with detention for being outside."

The teen bent onto one knee to put on her boots and almost fell over when her wolf familiar pushed on her side. "Restless, pup," she chuckled as she began to pull on her dragonhide boots so she didn't have to walk back barefoot.
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Ren agreed that he and Ciar made a pair when someone crossed them. They both enjoyed taking the other person apart and getting the upper hand. Not only was it fun, but it was also interesting or at least on Ren's part. Mostly it was fun and very satisfying. Arching a brow, he remained silent as the professor strode away. His own thoughts were that if a person truly cared than she would have at least tried to Imperio Ciar and himself. Or have sent for someone with more authority.

Wincing slightly when their Highmaster appeared, the teen tried to keep from swallowing. Perhaps she had called for the man after all sometimes before he or Ciar noticed the Transfiguration Professor?

Frowning at the information giving, Ren's mind was alight with questions. How could something not be affected by magic? That was what their Highmaster was saying. And it didn't have any of the usual creature weaknesses either. That was indeed troubling. But everything had a weakness surely?

Sacha Rusnak wrote:"I'll escort the pair of you back to the castle. And no, you don't have a choice."
    Knowing that that tone brooked no argument, Ren silently nodded giving a tight smile and sticking his hands in his pockets. Eyes flickering over to Ciar when she spoke though his mouth twitched as he had to admit it was true. Whenever Ren left the castle it was usually in the Irish girl's company not really preferring other people that much.

Ren and Zhen had also perfected their 'ferretgram' where the boy would send the ferret off bearing a note. Since ferrets were usually intelligent creatures and being around magic constantly, Zhen was very intelligent. Said ferret was currently trying to burrow into the hood and behind his neck where she could be warm as well as close.

"You should be lucky no one uses a sticking charm to keep those boots on you, Ciar," Ren whispered teasingly as he passed by her heading towards the castle at a slow walk.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

The corner of Sacha's mouth pulled upwards. "Just be aware of your surroundings," he stated. The man wasn't entirely convinced that would be enough, but elected not to say so.

"Come along, then," he said. "Not exactly ideal weather to be wandering around soaking wet, anyway." Sacha gestured towards the castle, waiting for his students to start towards it before falling in step beside them.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 am

Finishing pulling on her boots Ciar growled playfully at Ren's remark. Trust him to bring up that fact in front of the Highmaster. "Don't make me push you in the water, Mitani," she quipped teasingly as she straightened and made her way after him.

Turning to Professor Rusnak she could have sworn he almost smiled before he spoke. Shaking her head she turned back around. It wasn't her fault she was all wet.... okay maybe it was and it was getting a bit chilly out. Burying her hand in Phelan's soft fur Ciar made her way back to the castle with Ren and the Highmaster.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:25 am