Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Azra Dimitru
Selena Vikenti
Xavier Carvus
7 posters

Lesson Two - All Years

Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two - All Years Empty Lesson Two - All Years

Post by Xavier Carvus Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:24 am

Xavier stood at the front of the classroom, the expression on his face cold, as he waited for his students to arrive. Because there were so few of them, he decided to combine them all into one class at the beginning of the year. The man twirled his wand in his hand absent-mindedly as he gazed out of the window.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two - All Years Empty Re: Lesson Two - All Years

Post by Selena Vikenti Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:47 am

Selena entered the classroom, feeling a bit heavy. Like what she would do for the rest of the boring day at Durmstrang. She couldn't wait any longer to get this subject over with and spend some time wandering at the grounds she could possibly walk into. Especially after the dark and where she can be alone. Just herself, her mind, and music. Perhaps Cent, her Siamese cat would use the time to have a stroll and get himself some food.

The girl sighed, giving a quick bow towards the professor and settled her things beside the seat she would take. Earliest again?
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Azra entered the room calmly with slight boredom about her until she noticed the professor. He seemed rather cold but she shrugged it off and took a seat. She didn't really like this class to much, and honestly had no idea why she decided to take it but now that she was signed up she wasn't going to get a detention for not showing up. She'd screwed up, so she was gonna deal with it.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 am

Romilda slowly walked into the classrom, she saw two girls there already, she gave them a kinda death glare. She then took a seat in third row

Romilda noticed how old the Professor was he looked at least 35, she then rolled her eyes " Hey Professor aren't you abit old to be teaching. I mean seriously you should be prowling around the old folks home" Romilda let out a laugh

She then leaned back into her chair and popped a piece of strawberry bubblegum into her mouth, and began blowing bigger and bigger bubbles
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Xavier watched silently as each student entered the room, studying them all. His expression darkened as the third girl spoke. He made his way towards her desk silently, his whole demeanor threatening. " Miss Blaire," he spoke finally, his voice low and dark. "You have an attitude of a five year old. Insulting a professor will get you nothing, but punishment. This is your last warning. Speak to me like that again and I will not hesitate to curse you. Twenty points from Uchitel."

He turned around to make his way back to the front of the classroom when he heard the sound of someone chewing gum behind him. He turned once again, his wand in his had now. With a flick of his wrist he made the bubblegum harden and glue her mouth shut from the outside and inside. "Another ten points from Uchitel," he said simply before turning back to face the rest of the class. He would unglue her mouth at the end of the lesson. She had no need to speak during his class.

"This concerns all of you," he said, his voice hard. "You have chosen to take this subject. No one has made you do it. You are welcome to walk out of this classroom right now, I will not force you to stay. But if you do stay you will follow my rules and you will do as you are told. I have no interest teaching someone who does not care about this subject."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Romilda was intimidated by Professor Carvus's tone, she thought he looked like a weak man, but this definately wasn't the case, Romilda's eyes then wided as he told her she had lost 20 points for Uchitel she couldn't belive it that was a massive amount of points to lose

As the Professor walked back to his desk she chewed her gum more vigoriously due to the stress of losing 20 house points, Professor Carvus spun around and flicked his wand at her. At first Romilda was unsure what he'd actually done, but then a wave of panic swept through her as she realized she couldn't move her mouth at all

That was Romilda's breaking point, she laid her head on the desk and and almost instanly her tears began to flow, Romilda hated crying but there was nothing she could do, she had broken down. She could belive she had lost 30 house points and now she has been hexed and god only knows for how long Romilda thought to herself. But suddenly she heard her mothers famous words "Keep calm and carry on"

Keep calm and carry on, right Romilda reapeated in her head. She then pulled out a piece of paper and began writing

Dear Professor Ollivander, Im at the infirmry because during Occlumency I was hexed, don't worry it was completely my fault and now I cant open my mouth, hoping you can help Romilda decided after this lesson was finished she would go and see the Healer and hopefully he would know how to lift this hex
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 am

Ksenia entered the classroom, a heavy bag filled with books over her shoulder. "Professor," she gave the man a polite nod before sitting down at the front of the classroom. Her eyes drifted to the crying girl for a few moments as she took out her books. The young witch's nose scrunched up slightly in disgust at such weakness for a few seconds, before returning to a cold emotionless mask. She settled herself into her seat after she placed all the books on her table and turned to face the front of the room. Occlumency was always her best subject. Though it did not require any rigorous studying and memories that were needed for the other subjects, it was not simple. She was taught the skill of protecting her mind from a very young age. And even though she was proficient in it when she first came to this school, she did not want to take any chances with her safety and enrolled in Occlumency.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 am

Lena frowned when she entered the classroom. She had overheard the Professor taking away points fro Uchitel. She narrowed her eyes at the girl at the meanest way possible. This girl, whoever she was, was out of her partying friends list. She definitely was. She did admire her composure, though, but anyone who got more than ten points taken away from Uchitel in one sitting, she hated. "Sorry for my tardiness, Professor," she replied monotonely. "I swear I will never do it again."

She pursed her lips. She could practically sit with no one here. The Uchitel and Ksenia - who had come in before her - was out the question, and she didn't want to sit with the Hitrost. Thankfully, she saw Azra at the corner of her eye, and sat next to her.
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 am

Xavier felt frustration running through his body as Romilda begun to cry. He made his way back over to her, his expression as cold as before, Placing his hands on the edge of her desk he leaned over the girl. "Get out of my classroom," he said, his voice low. "My eight year old daughter is more mature then you," he said before flicking his wand to vanish her bubblegum from her mouth, ungluing it.

The professor made his way back to the front of the room coming to stand in front of his desk. "Miss Sokol, Miss Vorstenbach, do not make it a habit to be late to my class," he said coolly, addressing the two girls.

"We will begin our lesson," he said, turning to face all of his students once again. "As I have told you last lesson, Occlumency is all about the strength of your mind. The stronger your control over your mind is, the better you are able to protect yourself against the invasion of others. Who can tell me what is the most effective way to strengthen your mind?" he asked the class.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 am

Selena stared around the room, her face expressionless. People here are weird. And some are too juvenile to be counted as a second year. Humiliating. What an attitude.

She turned to look front again after she saw the latecomers and heard the whole childish conversation thing. She played with the curling end of hair and tried to answer her best regarding the question of the professor,

"Don't think of anything besides saving yourself from the influence and soon getting harmed for being such a weakling." said Selena with a hint of a strong tone.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Romilda looked up as she saw the Professor standing over her, he told her sternly to leave his classroom. Romilda quickly shoved the noted into her bag, unaware that it have missed her bag and floated towards the back of the room

Romilda was shocked, she new her bad girl attiude was wearing thin on most professors but never to the point of being evicted from a class " Professor Carvus, everyone in this in entire school is mature than me so I don't see why thats a reason to kick me out"

Romilda paused for a moment quickly " Give me a chance" she then pulled out her gum and placed it on her desk and pulled out her wand "Evanesco" she said softly. Romilda then looked up at the professor holding a firm gaze as she stared deep into his eyes
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Xavier nodded his head slightly towards Selena. "That is a technique that can be used in emergencies when someone is trying to invade your mind. A good point, however not the right answer. What can we do to prepare ourselves better before any kind of emergencies?" he asked once again, his voice cool and calm as he looked over his students.

"This is a school, Miss Blaire. Are you willing to learn and do what you are told?" he asked, his voice still stern.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:52 am

Romilda was surprized that Professor Carvus didn't just kick her out, but it seemed as though she was be given a second chance

" Yes Professor, I will try by best but... its just im kinda the worst witch i fail at being a Uchitel" she looked at the professor nervously, not sure what his reaction would be
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:06 am

"Your behavior is the main problem right now, Miss Blaire," Xavier said coldly. "I can guarantee you that you will get more out of the lessons you are taught if you stop behaving like a careless child. It is your choice. You can stay or you can go. I am not keeping you here," he finished, his chilling gaze still on the girl.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:51 am

Romilda nodded at Professor Carvus, she then pulled out her notebook and posied her quil prepared jolt down anything she thought would be best to note

Romilda looked at the Professor intently waiting for him to continue with his lesson
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 pm

"I think that the strongest way to strengthen one's mind is to remove your mind from your soul, and to remove your emotions from yourself to fully guard your mind," Le added. She glared at the other Uchitel. She didn't even belong in her house! How did she even get in?
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:59 pm

"Very good, Miss Vrstenbach. Five points to Uchitel," Xavier nodded slightly towards the girl. "The key to Occlumency is making your mental barriers as strong as possible. There are many ways you can do that. DO not forget that making your body physically strong will also increase the srenth of your mind. How many of you have meditated before?" he asked the whole class.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 am

Selena shrugged a bit, wondering if meditating does count when she's outdoors or just alone playing her music. It always relaxed her. It will forevermore be her escapade. It feels like clearing your mind itself. But is it right for one?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Romilda looked over at the girl who had glared at her, Romilda tried hard to hold back from giggling as she noticed how weird the the Uchitel girl looked, her eyes seemed to far apart, it kinda reminded her of an extoic lizard or reptile

Romilda then refocused and listened to Professor Carvus as he asked had anybody meditated before, Romilda raised her hand

" Well Professor, when I stay with my Aunt Morella in the summer who is heavily involved with the Divinatory Arts, she makes me meditate three times a day" Romilda then paused for a moment " But Professor Carvus we always use a mantra such as " My Guiding Light" which kinda means your thinking about something and not really clearing your mind"

Romilda asked with a confused expression
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Ophelia walked into the classroom with an airy laugh.

"Really Professor I must say this place is worse than Hogwarts. One semester is simply not enough to get use to this place," she shook her head and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Its starting to get embarrasing."

Walking over to Lena, a girl she had met in her short time her, and was rather fond of, she sat down and whispered, "Did I miss anything exciting?"

Last edited by Ophelia Montague on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Linkin entered the class and noticed that class had already begun. "Sorry for being late," he muttered to the Professor before taking a seat at the back.
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 am

"Next lesson we will talk more about meditation and how it will help you become better at Occlumency," Xavier said as he glanced at the clock in the classroom. "The bell will be raining any second now. You are dismissed," he said simply before heading out of the classroom.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 am

Selena sighed with relief. Finally. She have got to get out of here and at least mix in with the air outside. She had enough of the mentality surrounding her. She got up swiftly, grabbed her unpacked things and bolted out of the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:14 am