Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Stella Moon
Azra Dimitru
Ruby Moon
7 posters

Lesson Two - 3rd Years

Lesson Two - 3rd Years Empty Lesson Two - 3rd Years

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:31 am

Hristo walked into the classroon, pleased to see he had arrived before the students after spending so much time in the staffroom talking to the new Professor. Hristo walked to the front of the classroom, he pulled out his wand and tapped a piece of chalk sitting on the edge of his desk

The chalk then began to write "Alihotsy Draught" on the board, Hristo sat down at his desk and leaned back on his chair strumming his fingers on the desk as he waited for his students to arrive
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two - 3rd Years Empty Re: Lesson Two - 3rd Years

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:36 am

Ruby walked to her class. She was still getting used to the classes so she left early. She looked around and found her class. Walking in she saw a man, her professor maybe.

"Hel..Hello Sir. I'm Ruby Moon and I'm new," Ruby said. She was nervous at first but soon she spoke with confidence and little fear.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 am

Hristo looked up as he noticed a student walk into the classroom. She seemed abit nervous, Hristo then stood up and walked around to the front of his desk

" Ok Ruby, well im Professor Belby. Have you had much experience in potions before?" Hristo asked, begining to think that the girl might find this lesson abit more challenging compared to the rest of the class
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:30 am

Azra rushed into the classroom, half huffing, leaning against the door frame, "Morning... professor." She huffed, "Ran here, thought I was late. Looks like I wasn't." She laughed lightly, running her hands through her hair. She walked to the front of the room and took a seat at desk.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:07 am

Stella walked to class and was glad to see she was on time. She was very surprised to see Ruby already there. Along with another girl.

"Hello Professor. I am Stella Moon." she said with smile.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 am

"Well, a little I guess. I read a lot. So I know some." Ruby said. She was surprised when a girl ran into the class looking winded.

"So I guess I know a little," Ruby explained again as her sister walked in the room.

"Hey Stel."

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:38 am

"Ok then" Hristo said to Ruby's reply, Hristo then noticed two other students join his class. He politely nodded at them then glanced down at his watch

Well theres another 4mins til class starts Hristo thought to himself, he then reached over his desk and pick up the class list reading through all the names mentally ticking those who were here

He was only missing three students but felt they would be here soon
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Lena frowned when she entered the classroom. She had nearly lost her way what with so much on her mind she forgot where she was in the castle. She scowled when she entered the classroom. She practically knew no one - not even the Professor. Perhaps for maybe Azra, who she had seen once or twice before.

"Hey, Professor," Lena acknowledged rather reluctantly. She then sat on her seat, observing the room.
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Azra glanced around the class, she really knew know one except for the blonde that had just entered, they were in the same year, she thought. She stood and walked over to the blonde,

"Hey... I'm uh, Azra." She scratched the back of her neck lightly, "Wanna sit together? I mean, I don't know anyone else." She laughed nervously.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 am

Lena shrugged her shoulders. "Sure," she replied dryly. "Why not?"
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Jaelyn entered into the classroom, rolling her shoulders.

"Professor Belby." she inclined her head towards him and took a seat in the corner of the room, twirling her quill in her hands as she inspected the students silently. She recognised a few people.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:42 am

Dante really didnt know what to expect from school life as he'd never been to one before. His school life usually consisted sitting out in his garden or where ever he pleased with the best tutor his parents could pay for.

He walked into the classroom and immediately headed for one of the empty desks not bothering too much with who he sat next too because he didn't know anyone yet.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 am

Stella took a seat next to Ruby which was near a few other students from Hitrost. She sat and waited for class to begin.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Ruby looked around and nodded to Stella. She saw the other students walk in but didn't pay attention to them really.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:29 am

Hristo noticed a few more students enter the room, thats when he glanced down at the class list and noticed that they were only missing one student; Rhys Edmunds
    Well he's simply going to have to recieve a detention Hristo said to himself as he shook his head

Hristo then faced the class, " Ok so today you will be brewing the Alihotsy Draught. Now im sure you would have covered this in first year but it's important you master the basics in order to successfully brew more advanced potions"

Hristo then picked up a piece of chalk and began writing on the board;

Ingridents
    - 12 petals of Belladona
    -2 crushed flubberworms
    - a pinch of ground dragon tooth
    - a cup of pulverished swamp maggot lavie
    - 4 strewed daisy flowers
    - half a cup of liquified iron ore

Method
    -Stew the 12 Belladona leaves whole with the daisys for at least 10mins
    -Once stewed remove any debrie, and add flubberworms and ground dragon tooth slowly until the potion turns a pinkish colour
    - Add the half a cup of liquified iron ore, then slowly stir in the maggot lavie at this point the potion should be a light aqua colour
    - Allow to simmer for 10mins until it turns blue

Hristo then turned to his class " Now there are some wrong ingridents and there are major mistakes in the method, its your job to choose the right ingridents and follow the right methods. I will be grading them as samples are given to me, though all samples must be handed in not later then the end of the lesson"

Hristo paused then looked around at his students "ok begin"
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:08 am

Rhys limped towards the classroom; he really wasn't having a good year. At least, this time when he fell oh, so gracelessly down the stairs, he hadn't inadvertently dragged Le down with him. Merlin, his knee hurt! Holding his bag together - as it had split at the seam - he walked into the room. Professor DeNoir was going to...

But Professor DeNoir wasn't teaching. Could it be? Maybe he would survive the course, somehow. Probably not, though; he sucked at Potions.

"Sorry, I'm late, professor," Rhys grimaced, flushing bright red. "I, uh, tripped on the stairs." Again. Sighing, he took the closest seat and started pulling out his supplies. He frowned at the board. Some of the directions were wrong... The redhead reached for his textbook; he was certain some of them were wrong.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:35 am

Ruby sighed and pulled out her textbook. Looking through her textbook Ruby thought about where she read about the potion before. She knew she had seen it somewhere before but she couldn't remember where.

"Where is it?" Ruby asked herself. She started to flip through her book looking for the page she had found the night before.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:36 am

Hristo saw another student stumble in, he apolozied for his lateness " Well Mr Edmunds you know I'll have to give you a detention, see me in my office after dinner tonight"

Hristo then gazed over the rest of the class and noticed some of the students we're taking out there textbooks, he suddenly remembered he'd forgot to tell them not to

" Ah class I forgot to mention because this is a relatively basic potion which you would have covered in your first year, im testing you on your knowledge. So could you place your textbooks on the floor beside you"

Hristo then began walking around the class inspecting the students progress
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:45 am

Stella was glade she hadn't taken out her textbook, even if she was not the best at potions. She thought about her first year and looked at the ingredient list. I believe there is no dragons teeth in the potion. so she reached for ingredients and took a look at the method. She thought about it and decided that you only stir the daisys and Belladona for 5 minuets and not ten, and you do not add dragons teeth. She got to work.

Please be right she thought to herself hoping she was.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Hristo looked over at Stella he noticed she didn't pick up the Dragon teeth, Hristo gave a small smile inside becuase she had picked up on the first mistake, he watched her for abit he saw her reaching for the Belladona and Daisys

A small smirk appeared on his face he felt sure she would use 4 daisys instead of 2, and would probably stir them for double the amount of time. Hristo then continued walking around skimming his eyes over his students

" Think very careful do not rush, use your knowledge of ingridents to help you" Hristo said to class as he paced around

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 am