Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dinner for One

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Dinner for One Empty Dinner for One

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:40 am

The heal of her shoe smacked against her heal as the girl let her gaze drift around the room hovering on couples for a moment before moving on to the next one, a smirk flashing across her face every time her gaze was met. The men would look away guiltily, causing the girl to smirk wider, and the female's would just glare back - creating much the same result as the men did.

Nothing could make Ninette upset at the moment; nothing ever really made her unhappy - after all, she already was, what more could they really do? Set off her temper, sure, but that was more fun for her than anything else.

Healthier even, if they gave her an outlet.

At the moment though, she was content to sit, eat and wait for someone to dare to sit across from her.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dinner for One Empty Re: Dinner for One

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:19 am

He disliked having to travel with his mother's band and would much rather just take a sit in a nice cottage and just practice his guitar. Far fetched, and almost girly as it seemed, but he enjoyed days when he wasn't traveling with his mom.

Marcus walked down the streets of Palaisvue, his skin beneath his eyes looked baggy and dark; the lack of sleep had finally caught up to him.

So this is how it feels like to be a professional musician or touring member, he'd think to himself. His eyes scanned the shops, his fingers going through his hair. He stopped in front of Crepes Belles, a small frown sketched on his lips and he remembered he was here.

Marcus's brown eyes looked through the shop, his eyes stopping on blonde female that he recognized. It was like someone pulled an angry string from his heart. So cliche. She could waiting on a date.

Without a second thought, or thinking things over, he walked in there and sat in front of her.

"Hope you're not waiting for someone," he said as he ordered himself some crepes and some coffee.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:32 pm

A chair pulled back, and her head snapped up, a snark on her lips for the person who had done just as she had expected no one to do. It died however, when her gaze registered who exactly had sat down. She snapped her lips shut and actively tried not to allow her expression to soften.

It did anyway.

"And if I was?" she raised an eyebrow teasingly, twirling her fork around on her plate. "I could have been waiting for anyone... I might even have been waiting for you, and you didn't even know it? What would you do then Bonnet?"

Something was fluttering about in her mind at the boys presences, and she didn't really know what to do with it. This was exactly what had endangered her before. But her grandfather's words were echoing in her head.

Some people were worth the risk.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 am

"Well if you were, then too bad, I've taken their seat," Marcus responded as he crossed his arms and inspected Nine. He didn't point out her hair this time, unlike last time, and he kept it quiet. "Why would you be waiting for me anyways?" The blonde boy asked her afterwards, "It's not like you knew I was around...

"Unless you've been secretly stalking me," he joked with a smirk.

His order arrived and he cut some of the crepes so he could eat piece. He nodded in appreciatively, "So, how are you?"

It was like he sort of grew up while he had been gone. He wasn't too shy anymore.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 am

"Maybe I'm always waiting for you," she countered tone quick and light. Not indicating in the slightest that there might be some truth behind her words. "Maybe I've found myself hopeless in love with you and don't know what to do with myself when you're gone."

Her tongue slipped across her lips. A faintly nervous gesture that she had developed though hardly anyone ever noticed. She did it so very little that there weren't a lot of times to use as evidence anyway.

"I am as well as I ever was I suppose. The school thinks I should be on cloud nine, corruptions the poor innocent soul that is one Alexander Dawson," she rolled her eyes with a laugh. "I'm not even doing anything with him in the first place." She glanced around wondering if her cover was blown but, there was no one from school around. The place was mostly deserted for the moment.

"And what about you? Where have you been hiding yourself these days?"
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 am

"Oh really?" Marcus responded with a arched eyebrow. "You know, I think it's pretty weird of you to wait for me in a place where we were supposed to have our first date." The blonde haired man's heart stung a little but he looked over it easily. He didn't let it show on his face at the memory when he was there last time.

Taking a drink from his cup, he listened to her carefully.

"That's nice," Marucs said, his eyes clearly avoiding her. "So in a way, it's really pity dating?"

Placing the cup back on the table, he shrugged at her question. "I've just been around, I guess. I've met a lot of new people and most of them are pretty nice. I also learned a lot of behind-the-scenes things when putting up a concert. It's a lot more effort than you think.

"Like, I met this girl named Belinda and she's in charge of putting up the concert stages and lighting and what not for my mom's band so the entire time, I just followed her around like an understudy. She was a sick for a few days and I took over and I really enjoyed it."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:47 am

She looked around slowly. Ninette hadn't forgotten about the significance of the place, she was just good at pretending as if she had. "Is it really all that weird? Perhaps that could be just why I was thinking about you." She raised an eyebrow before looking away slightly. Her gaze was now just falling passed the boy. Her fork rattled against her plate.

"I suppose so. It's not really dating at all," she shrugged her shoulders. "He's in love with someone else anyway. Poor boy." She snorted and tried to sound as confident and unaffected as she always did but there was a slight hint of envy in her tone.

As he spoke she managed to pull her gaze back to the boy, lingering and a smile even pulling at her lips as he spoke. He was genuinely happy about these things.

"That's nice. All ready for a bright big future are we?" she quipped though the expression on her face had softened extremely. "Was this Belinda pretty then?"
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 am

"So you've been thinking about me often?" He teased a little, an ego filled smirk written on his face, "You should tell me about that." Marcus finally nodded, his brown eyes flickering over to the table to where he sat that one day, and he pointed at it with is finger, "Yep, it was over there where you thought I replaced you. If you think about it, it was a long time ago."

"Poor boy? You make it seem like it's a crime to be in love," the young boy said, his head tilting to the right. "Do you think it's a crime to be in love?"

Marcus right shoulder shrugged upwards as he looked down bashfully, a little of his old self returning to this as he realized he had been rambling about his time away. "Nah, I'm still young, I might change my mind a little down the road."

"She was," he shrugged and looked away, "But she wasn't really my type."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:38 am

"In your dreams Bonnet," she snorted, following the direction of his hand but not commenting. "The mere fact that you got a comment at all makes you luckier than thousands of others." Her tone remained steady even as her gaze remained on the table. That did feel like a long time ago now. Ages even.

She could still feel the sting of seeing someone else in her seat though. Wrong as she may have been, at the time it had hurt - a lot.

"Its not a crime," she responded after moment. "Just a bit of a curse. Being in love gives so much power to the other person. They hold your heart in their hand. How are you supposed to trust anyone with that? They'll always end up hurting you somehow."

Leaning further on the table she met his stare with her own, raising her eye brow, "And just what is your type Marcus Bonnet."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:30 am