Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Divination Lesson Two || Fifth Years

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Divination Lesson Two || Fifth Years Empty Divination Lesson Two || Fifth Years

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:13 am

Ifá

You are expected to have read the following text in preparation for this lesson's discussion:
      • [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Divination Lesson Two || Fifth Years Empty Re: Divination Lesson Two || Fifth Years

Post by Sel Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:05 am

"Good... day, Professor Wyse. I - I mean, Professor Chaos." the Slytherin stuttered as she stood a few distance away from the woman at the front, her once beloved mentor. She strained her tears to hold up from their tempting anguish, took her old seat, and placed her textbook on top of the rugged table with a thud.

Emotions were too much to bear once she was inside, once she ascended the long flight of stairs on her way to the topmost part of the tower, when she was climbing up the very familiar ladder and closing the trapdoor, when she decided to wait till she counted the last of the ten numbers as she stood their motionlessly like a frozen statue. She expected no one to miss her except for her friends. She even wondered if Sophia will ever recall her presence. She wouldn't want to expect too much as usual.

Frances shook her head and propped the book to cover her face. She flipped it open to the destined page then began to read about the topic, taking in no sense of the world of Ifá at all. She knew she was so wrong in taking the subject again. But then again, she felt pity for it. Only few people took Divination seriously. And she bet, she'll be the only student to be taking it in the fifth year, and the only being who'll stay inside the room until who knows.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Divination Lesson Two || Fifth Years Empty Re: Divination Lesson Two || Fifth Years

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Thomas walked in and saw Iris and the professor there already. He took a seat. "Hello" he said to both of the girls. He hated that he was the only boy but oh well, he'll get over it. He looked at the board and grabbed his things from his bag. He pulled out a piece of parchment and a quil and decided to look up the words.

He did as such and picked up his quil, dipped it into some ink and started to write on the piece of parchment. This class didn't seem to bad.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 am

The Slytherin took a peep from the top of the ancient book, raising an eyebrow, and immediately muttered a greeting in return, "Hey," she hid her face once more, causing her eyeballs to swell red and they began to compose water against their brims. She sighed, hardly focused on the subject for her mind was racing as a car, and started the paragraph again, driving recklessly down the winding road of dust.

What the hell is Ifa? What are its ways? How do people come by it? Frances thought, making more engine sounds inside her brain, and racked the rest under that category, Will she recognize me? Can she tell what's in my mind? What will her reaction be? Can she even tell that I'm already here?
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 am

Adele frowned as she entered the classroom, recognizing one Slytherin from her classes. The other looked faintly familiar, yet the brunette couldn't place where. She bounced over to her seat next to the female Slytherin, who she supposed could make a new friend, though the truth of that statement was still in debate.

"Heeeeelloooooo," greeted the Gryffindor, though it was less than enthusiastic, "do you know anything about Ifa? I'm sort of... clueless. The Pineapple Army ate my Divination textbook."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:54 am

Raising both of her eyebrows on such an awkward greeting, Frances dropped her Divination textbook and scanned the Gryffindor with confused stares. She closed the covers of the book, thought about going through the paragraph once she can fully understand it, and decided that it wouldn't be good at all to be rude to the girl. And to wrap it all up, the other seemed mental like she is. Though she's more stable compared to her for what she have seen.

"Er... hi? Don't ask me, nothing registered in my head." the Slytherin greeted, lacking confidence and sureness, she gazed at the girl again, "A what? How could they eat your textbook? They are so mean. Well, I wish mine was lost in Muffinfields. Because I am the Muffin Queen. So I have the power to not go and find it back."

Suddenly thinking of the pleasure of talking to the girl for her to feel a less bit emotional of the subject, she smirked and added along, "Want my Muffin Army to avenge on the meanie Pineapples?"
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:00 am

Florence never attended lessons without Tshering these days because she liked having someone to cling onto and to have a friend. Now Tshering was always with a girl named Eye. Florence wasn't usually the spiteful type but since Tshering was the closest thing she had to a best friend she had started to become defensive.

When she saw a familiar girl in Slytherin robes, Florence knew it was Tshering's friend. She sat next to the Slytherin boy even though she didn't know him that well. She looked at Adele's hopeless questioning before going back to reading.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:19 am

Frances, after finishing her preppy talk with the Gryffindor, gazed at the newcomer with curious eyes. After making it out that the girl was a Hufflepuff, she instantly knew who this one was. Tshering's Oberlin friend. Finally. She knew her now after what her Ravenclaw best friend have been telling her during their reunion. And she couldn't ask back then. She was clueless of this 'special' girl who have been beside Tshering while the Slytherin was away for a long time. And it was devastating, regretful, shameful, for Eye to leave just like that. Poof. From a moment she was there, then the other, she was gone like the wind, replaced by another. She had lived a longer fucked up life.

"So..." the dark-haired girl started as she gave a mocking look at Oberlin, "You're the Hufflepuff Tshering's always talking about, huh? You've been with my best friend while I was away." then shrugged, "Well, I'll just thank you for now. For keeping an eye on her since she's mentally challenged."

And for once, she was rather pretentious to say that. Though half of it was really true. Tshering could have killed herself or something without the guidance of another friend. Blame life. Blame reality for keeping them apart.

Frances was a useless friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:51 am