Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Love Hurts

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Love Hurts Empty Love Hurts

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Casey settled Daniel on the first empty bed and called for a Healer. "I think it's depression, possibly exhaustion and maybe just a lack of will." She ran a hand through her hair, then summoned her sister's owl and sent a message to Aragorn. If you're not at the Hospital Wing in 5 minutes, I swear to Merlin I will hunt you down and GIVE you a reason to be here. She sent it off, then settled by Daniel's bed to wait.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Love Hurts Empty Re: Love Hurts

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Though unconcious, Daniel knew where he was, and what was going on. He wanted Aragorn there, to do what daniel had done for him when he was in a bed in the hospital wing, that is if he actually showed up. Why did his love have to be so unrecognised? if aragorn would just let him love him. Daniel would hold him close to his heart and never let go. If only karma wasnt so set in her ways. Daniel understood, in away aragorn was hers. Was he wasting his time? was he only being a hopeless romantic? he wanted someting to prove him wrong..
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 am

Aragorn was in his room when the owl came for him, settling the letter on his bed. He glanced at it and frowned, picking up a spare cracker he'd been feeding the other owls with and tossed it to it. He slowly opened the letter and read through it. He paused a moment and then ran. Casey, of course, would be the one to send something like that. He'd just gotten out of the hospital wing not two days ago and he was already being called back.

He rushed out of the common room, pushing past innocent bystanders that gave rude hand motions and yelled after him angrily, and hurried down the corridors and up the stairs until he finally reached the hospital wing. He shoved the doors open, panting and glancing around for Casey urgently, relaxing when he'd found her. She seemed perfectly fine but there was another lying on the bed.

Gorn rushed forward, "Danni!"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu May 31, 2012 10:32 am

Daniels face is flushed of all color, his breathing abnormal. He twitches sligtly at the voice that screams his name. It was his voice. His eyes crack open slightly. "gorny?" he shivers a little as he grows sick to his stomach. He wanted to be strong for aragorn. He wouldn't cry now. his eyes move up to aragorns face. "i missed you..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 am

Casey stood up from the chair, leaving it to Aragorn. She clapped him on the shoulder as she passed and muttered in his ear, "Don't mess this up. He thinks you like Karma better and it's been killing him slowly, from the inside out. Fix it." Then she faded into a corner, far enough away from the pair that their conversation would be private, but close enough that she could jump in and hopefully fix things if the talk turned South. She waited.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 am

Aragorn blinked at her as she walked away, slowly replacing her in the chair. He looked back at Daniel and laid a hand on his arm gently with a frown echoing his inward concern. He smiled softly as he responded, "Yeah, I missed you too."

He reached up and pet Daniel's hair softly, "What's got you all cooped up in your head, huh? You look like you've been sleeping for days." It was a kind way of saying 'you look like shit'.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:19 am

Daniel sighs "i just...I have seen the way you look at her, like a goddess. It makes me believe that, well im wasting my breath. Nolan and my father have both disowned me gorny, youre all i have left." he looks down "i feel like death. Its been going on for maybe a week..." he shivers a little and clutches gornys hand. "i just dont wanna lose you."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:28 am

Aragorn frowned and looked down at his hand carefully. Was this where he would need to admit all of the things he didn't want to think about? He looked back up with a grimace, "Danni I do love her. Though I really dislike to admit it. I'm always going to feel some sort of... I don't know, affection for her. Unfortunately, because of my ties with her, I also feel affection for Arsen." He swallowed, "I don't love like you do. I learned to love from father, who showed me affection through pain."

He recalled the first ten years of his life, longing for that feeling again. He frowned slightly, "Karma forces that pain on me again and it makes me remember that my father used to love me that way. Not in the touchy feely way she does, but in a way that makes being beaten by your parents something to live with."

He sighed and squeezed Daniel's hand, "I'm sorry I've made you feel this way."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 am

daniel forces himself into a sitting position. It hurt so bad! he felt tears of pain, sadness, and forgiveness well in his eyes. He wraps his arms around aragorn. "its okay.... i forgive you aragorn. Because no matter how many 'love bites' she leaves on your body, or how much you love her. I will always love and care about you. Love should be unconditional." he shakes slightly from the pain. Well it hurt to breathe so this was nmothing, it would hurt anyway.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Alyssa ran into the Hospital wing, she didnt make a sound not sure if the noise would bother any patients. Following her sisters smell to a corner of the room, she walked over, and knowing how her emotions would effect her sister, she tried to calm her panic.
    "I'm sorry, I barged in here," she said quietly, "I new you summoned my owl, and someone said you where in the hospital wing, I didnt know they ment you just came here, not that you weren't hurt!"
    Alyssa's breathing calmed, the panic at thinking a person in her family was hurt was more intense because of the latest news about her father. Alyssa is always more protective, and quiet when she's upset, so hearing her sister was in the hospital scared her.
    "You're ok, right?" Alyssa smelled the air, her sister smelled fine, she didnt like the smell of the rest of the room though.
    Alyssa hugged Casey, then asked, "So why are you here? What happened?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Casey shushed her sister imaptiently. "Lots of complicated problems that it probably isn't my place to tell you. Daniel is the one who's sick," she pointed him out, "And Aragorn is visiting. Umm, I'll just go with Daniel is gay, Aragorn is bi, and there's been a bit of boy trouble. Not sure how much I can say." She leaned back into her corner with arms crossed. "I know you'll be able to hear them, while I won't, but try to not listen to the conversation. I'm over here because it's more private for them, but I'm still here to sort things out if need be."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Alyssa listened to her sisters explination. Then stopped listening to the boys conversation instantly.
    "Ok, so now that your ok, I was wondering if you would help me with this new quidditich trick I'm trying to learn," Alyssa paused, then added, "Not now of course, but whenever you get the time! Do you want me to stay, or should I go... I was wondering if you would introduce me to some of the people in your letters, I missed you while I was gone!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Casey smiled gently at her sister. "Of course I'll help you later. Sorry if I'm being impatient, I'm just kind of worried how things will turn out. I missed you too and of course I'll introduce you. I don't know if, maybe you should go for right now. If stuff starts getting complicated, I'm hoping to sort it out. Now might not exactly be the best time for you to meet the new friends." She smiled apologetically.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 pm

"Ok, no Prob! I understand!" Alyssa smiled, "I'm gunna go try that trick, hopefully I wont be brought in here on a stretcher because of it!" She laughed, then skipped back to the door, pausing for a second to send Casey their hand sign that means Love. Then she turned and left, hoping everything worked out for her sisters, and hopefully soon to be her, friends

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:11 am