Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

It Only Hurts When I Study (OPEN)

It Only Hurts When I Study (OPEN) Empty It Only Hurts When I Study (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:17 am

Aria walked into the low celinged room, he liked how the Common room felt so cosy. Aria then walked over to one of the puffed up chairs and sat down, he then reached into his bag and pulled out his Herbology textbook, and began studying the notes on Flesh Eating tree's. Professor Bloxam had given him some extra work to do so that he could caught up seeming he missed his first year at Hogwarts

Aria tried hard to take in the information but it just wasn't going in that well, this was all so new to him he had never studied in his life, if his father wanted him to learn a new skill on the farm he would just simply show him, not make him read books and take notes

Aria throw the book on the ground and let out a deflated sigh, how was he ever going to pass any of his subjects, he belonged on a farm, not in a school
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It Only Hurts When I Study (OPEN) Empty Re: It Only Hurts When I Study (OPEN)

Post by JJeh Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:14 pm

J. J. wandered into the commonroom. She was still very very jumpy, but she'd been having a good day today. She had managed most of her problems, and avoided all panic attacks thus far.

Still, she jumped rather violently when out of what seemed like no where a book was thrown on the ground.

After calming down enough to realize that it must have come from someone in the chair, she softly padded over to the spot, picked up the book and stroaked the cover slightly. It seemed unharmed. In the past few weeks, when she couldn't interact with anyone, both for the obvious reason, and for some more psychological ones, she had become even more attached to the written word.

Turning around cautiously she saw that there was indeed a boy sitting in the chair. J. J. thought he might be her own age, but honestly if he had come to school in the resent weeks for the first time she would have no idea. She hadn't been paying attention to anything except for the ones she nerodically thought would harm her.

Tilting her head and attempting a a timid smile that didn't quite reach her eyes she held the book back out to the boy.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Aria looked over to where he threw his book down and saw a girl pick it up stroke it as though it was something alive and felt the impact of the fall, Aria gave smirk at this behaviour. The girl then handed the book to him

"Um... thanks" Aria said unenthusiastically as he reached for the book, he then flipped open the page to Fleshing Eating Trees and gave a deflated sigh whats even the point he thought to himself
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

J. J. nodded her head in response even though it was quite obvious the boy wasn't really that thankful. He probably wanted to keep the book on the floor.

Whatever the boy could pout all he wanted. Still... she tilted her head as she looked at him.

He seemed harmless enough, and since her nerves weren't overly frazzled that evening she did something that she hadn't really bothered to do in a number of days.

Fumbling in her bag she pulled out a peice of paper and scribbled on it, and handing of a message to the boy that read in all irony.

Are you alright?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:31 am