Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stuck

Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Stuck - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 27, 2012 11:23 am

He carefully explored her lips, knowing he could do it forever and ever more. As she broke the kiss he just stood there, looking into her gorgeous eyes. Forehead to forehead, glancing into her soul.

And then it hit him, like a lightning from a clear sky. ''Oh god why?'' He kept mumbling as he wandered of, holding his head in his hands. ''Why oh why? This is not good. Not good.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 11:31 am

Ksenia slid down the tree into a sitting position as he moved away from her, just watching him. She wasn't even sure if her legs could support her at that moment. The young witch cocked her head slightly, her expression remaining calm as he worried. It was the first time she had seen him like that. He was always so self assured, arrogant, confident. But now, he was different. "Why what?" she asked him, some curisiosity in her voice. Her mind had not returned to it's normal functioning state yet, and that was a very good thing for the both of them.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 27, 2012 11:39 am

He turned back and walked up to her, pulling her up on her feet. ''You have to get back to Durmstrang.'' He stated coldly. ''And don't you ever do that again, capishe?''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 11:46 am

Ksenia smiled at him. "I think I will," she said as he held her. Her rationality has finally returned to her with his words. "Whatever the Markarth warrior wants," she said evenly, a soft smile remaining on her lips. She could play these games. She could see that he wouldn't last long like that.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 27, 2012 12:01 pm

''This is not funny.'' He shook his head, displeased on what he just had done. ''Mr big old mafia boss and Daemon, they wont be pleased. And you're like 13. My god.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 12:12 pm

"I never said it was funny," Ksenia said as she started walking away from the lake with him. "I am sixteen years old and I have been married before. I have much more experience in actual relationships then you do," she stated."

"Well if you want to tell Azazel and Dameon about this then please do," she kept her voice even as she spoke. Inside she couldn't help but smirk. He seemed to be so unnerved by what happened.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 pm

''Actually relationships? I never thought that involved raping and beating.'' He snapped at her. Hoping she would be angry at him, for it was best that way. ''And I would never tell them about this mistake.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Ksenia only smiled at him, not at all angered by his words, but actually enjoying his own displeasure. "If that is what you choose to call," she said, her voice almost sweet. She was being far too compliant all of a sudden. "I suppose I shouldn't hold you back from all your whores," she said as they neared the school.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 27, 2012 2:56 pm

He looked away, couldn't stand watching her smile. Or watching her for that matter, a part of him just wanted to kiss her once more, and another part wanted to run away. ''It was what it was Kyra Volans.''

''No, no you shouldn't. And look theres your school, good bye.'' He pointed at the school and then he turned away leaving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:28 am