Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stuck

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Stuck Empty Stuck

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 9:37 am

Ksenia sat by a tree on the edge of the lake, looking at the calm water. A slight frown covered the witch's face as she though about the recent happenings. Valec was from the Markarth lineage and there was no denying that. From all that she had read about them before these warriors were darker then the ones of the Sicarius family. She sighed bending her head forward slightly, her back remaining straight as she looked down at her hands. She wa stuck at the moment and she didn't like it.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Stuck Empty Re: Stuck

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 9:48 am

Valec sat quietly down beside her, the girl he were to protect. The girl he didn't want to protect, neither did he understand why he did it. He was quiet for once, not comming with any sexist comments or asking if they should have sex. After the moment they had shared all that had just fallen away, leaving himself as an empty shell around Ksenia.

If it wasn't for this stupid promise to the mafia boss he'd be long gone.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 9:57 am

"So," Ksenia finally spokeas she turned to face him. "How long are you going to pretend that nothing has happened?" she asked him. She had to speak, even though she felt war of what had happened in the graveyard. She didn't know why she felt scared at that time. Perhaps it was the magic itself that induced the fear, or perhaps it was just her rejecting yet another controversial change in her life.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 10:08 am

''Nothing has happened.'' He said in a short tone and looked out on the astounding view. Nothing could make him talk about it. And never, ever would he admit that he were an Markarth. That was self suicide, especially if she found out.

Yes he had been a Markarth once, but he does not deserve to carry the name. Now he's only Valec, Valec Rostov.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 10:12 am

"You can't lie to me," Ksenia said as she leaned in close to him, her face only millimetres from his. "Magic cannot lie, Valec. Did you not enjoy what happened the other night?" " her voice was almost teasing as she asked him. The witch really couldn't believe herself. She was on the verge of seducing a manwhore.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 10:18 am

''Surely it would have been interesting if it was with someone that was not you Kyra.'' He shrugged with a sight and leaned back on his elebows. ''Can you just get over it today or? I just pushed back with my magic, happens all the time. You've been spending too much time in the library.''

Was she teasing him? If this had been before that fatal night, he would have enjoyed it to max. But now she almost.. Disgusted him.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 10:41 am

"It couldn't have been anything close to that if it was with anyone other then me," Ksenia told him simply. "Your sexual desires had no part in what happened. I am the last remaining witch of my kind, the only one that posses the magic that you so enjoy."

"And no, I won't be getting over this until you admit to being a Markarth. I am the last person you can lie to on this matter," she said, her voice too casual for the topic they were discussing.

"A regular push of magic would not have left me so weak. I almost passed out from exhaustion when I finally made it to my domitory after that visit, not that's any of your concern," she said, frowning slightly as she looked at the lake once again.

"Yes I do tend to spend a lot of time in the library. But who can blame me, it seems to be my curse to run into descendants of ancient powerful warrior bloodlines. I have to make sure that I don't get killed by them because of a stupid mistake," sarcasm laced her words as she focused her eyes on him once more.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 10:48 am

''And now you're so egoistic again. You're not the only witch with special powers. It's not like your that special. And who said anything about enjoying? If you didn't notice it hurted like shit. And that wasn't that nice.''

''I am not a Markarth. Not anymore. I am a Rostov. And that is no lie.'' Now he was laying down, facing the sky, watching the clouds.

''It's because my magic is stronger. And I didn't push back that hard you wimp. I pushed back enough for your magic to leave my body alone.'' He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 11:00 am

Ksenia eyebrows rose. "Look who is being egoistic here. I am not the person who thinks all I have to do to get someone into my bed is just smile at them. If you ever bother to look in the Sicarius library, which you wouldn't because you do not care about anything, you will find that I am in fact the last living Coeus witch. And that comes with responsibility, a fairly foreign concept to you I am sure," she said.

She rolled her eyes. "Of course you are. Live a lie, wouldn't be hard for you."

"Who are you calling a wimp?" she snarled at him, leaning her own body over his. "You know next to nothing about me and you never even bothered to learn anything. And yet you are quick to pass out judgements. You are a fool," she growled at him.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 am

''Sometimes I actually have to give them a compliment or two too. Rare, but it happens. I know that youre the last Chirasu witch or whatever and I still don't care. Does it chock you that I dont care? Just because you're oh so used to people caring about you and your so very special legacy? I don't fucking care. I´m simply just your guardian, not your phscyologist or friend.''

''Says the girl who's real name is Kyra Volans. You if some would understand.''

His eyes were still closed but he could feel how she leaned over him, he opened his eyes slightly and watched her angry face. ''Why would I bother? You're just a girl. Stupid wimp girl.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 11:48 am

"Used to people caring about me?" Ksenia said, her voice cold this time as she arched her eyebrows. "Oh yes, I am used to being hunted by men who wanted to make me their possession and use my powers because of their overwhelming greed, I am used to almost being held hostage by a man who found it entertaining to beat and rape me. I am not one of the spoiled princesses you are used to dealing with, Valec," she said, her eyes as cold as ice. "You have no idea what I would give to be born into this family."

"I would be dead right now if I kept my old name. Do you doubt your own skills as an assassin?"
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 11:55 am

''Spare me the sad story.'' He replied, sighting and closed his eyes. It was easier to not care about her, made his life easier. Made it easier to not touch her again, to feel that wonderus feeling.

''Maybe you should have kept your name then. Promblem solved.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 12:00 pm

"You are an ass," Ksenia said, her frustration finally going over the edge. She spat into his face, feeling some form of satisfaction, before getting up onto her feet and dusting her robes off. Why did she even bother talking to him? She moved along the shore of the lake, her guard already forgotten.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Smirking he wiped away the spit and jumped up gracefully upon his feet walking ofter her. ''Don't wander off from me now dove. We don't want the demons to catch you.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 12:07 pm

"Why would you care anyway? You said yourself it would have been better if I was dead?" Ksenia said, not turning to look at him. Her voice was emotionless and her eyes on the path in front of her as she walked on. "Just go off by yourself and live your happy little irresponsible life."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 12:11 pm

''It would be my fault if you died. Die in the school instead.'' He shrugged still following her, being only steps away from her. ''See I can't, you're my lovely little responsibility.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 12:15 pm

"Hmm, maybe I should make you more responsible," Ksenia said as she stopped and turned to face him slightly. "What if you get distracted by one of those beautiful witches when you are meant to be protecting me?" she said with a frown on her face, her expression completely fake.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 26, 2012 12:23 pm

''Ksenia..'' He said, softly and grabbed her arm lightly. ''Can we stop this fighting and just go back to me being your quiet guardian? I won't make any sexist comments, just sit there and protect you. I wont be kind, I wont be your friend. But at least we wont fight.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 26, 2012 12:40 pm

"Oh good," Ksenia said offhandedly, not at all concerned about what she said. Her hand reached out almost of it's own accord, grabbing his shirt in it, before her lips met his. Her mind must have been completely switched off at that point, because the rationally thinking Ksenia would never do something like that. Perhaps it was a part of her that was tired of being responsible most of the time that did this or perhaps it was that part that was curious to find out more about their magical connection. She knew that he was a Markarth, there was no denying that and she knew so little about the magic that they could use when they came together. Because their bloodlines have never come together before, and she was the first to do something about it.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 27, 2012 12:13 am

"Kyra?" He asked in completely confusion and watched as she grabbed him by the shirt. "What are-" Their lips met and in a mere reaction he pulled her away. "What.." And then it hit him what just had happened. Valec pulled his arms around her and kissed her with all the frustration and passion that had been building up within.

It was chaotic, amazing and painful, all at the same time. He wanted the moment to last. But knew well that it soon would be over, he broke the kiss off and took a step away.

"Why did you do that Kyra? Minutes ago you hated me, what happened?" He didn't smtease or mock her, Because ruining the moment was the last thing he wanted.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 12:28 am

Ksenia tensed slightly as he pulled back from her at first, not at all expecting that reaction. And what would have that made her? A slut? He was messing with her mind, she knew that. That worry didn't last long however as he pulled her back towards him and kissed her. That kiss was so passionate that she couldn't help but melt slightly in his arms, moving her lips against his, as if his lips provided the so needed oxygen that she had gone without for a long time. In a way it was like that, he was the depiction of some of the freedom that she refused to think she needed.

The witch's eyes were glazed over as she looked at his neck after he broke the kiss. "Oh, I still hate you," she said, breathing the words out, no force at all behind them. Her hand rose to trace her fingers over his soft lips, wanting to feel them once again.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 am

She furfilled her with all that he had meaningless been searching for in all those girls. All those nights, when he in the dark, unknowing, had been searching for something. A moment that lasted forever, and now he had found it. And he never wanted to let go. Valec held her steady as she almost fell, glad that he wasn't the only one feeling what he felt. Pulling away felt like the worst mistake he ever had made, but he had to.

''You shouldn't have done that.'' Valec whispered as she touched his lips. ''You shouldn't have done that.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 10:34 am

"I shouldn't have," Ksenia whispered, agreeing with him but her mind did not care at this point. Her hand settled on his shoulders, his arms were supporting her weight. She raised her head to kiss his lips once, her mouth still exploring, still getting used to the feeling of his lips against hers. That feeling was so unknown to her. She had never kissed someone that she actually wanted to kiss.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 27, 2012 10:49 am

''Kyra.. Don't'' He mumbled into their kiss, not making an effort to make it stop. It was a regular tuesday morning and Valec had never thought he'd be standing here, kissing Kyra Volans. Neitherless expected her to kiss him first. The kiss, it was like nothing. It was like everything. Nothing could never compare.

Valec pushed her gently up against a tree, deepening the kiss even more. He had never shown this affection before.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 11:01 am

Ksenia's hands wondered up to his face, caressing it as her back rested against the tree. Her whole body melted against his and she moved even closer to him, pressing their bodies together. The Slushatel didn't think about what she was doing, only enjoying his touch. It was so warm, so deep. She moved her lips slowly, not wanting to miss any of the feeling, not wanting to skip over any part of his lips. "Who would have though that a simple kiss could do so much," she whispered, after separating her lips from his, touching their foreheads together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:11 pm