Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Alex Gilbert
Alexander Bloodbayne
Chance Monroe
Gorneh
Casey Donohoe
9 posters

Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Alexander sighs. " i know jamie, shell be here one way or another..." he lies his head on the desk. he felt like uttter crap, like hed been hit by a bus. everything hurt. he coughs. not agian. more blood. damn deamon causes him so much trouble. he felt himself grow dizzy, he looked at his friends then passes out.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Casey looked over as Alex started coughing and was startled to see blood on his desk. "Alex, are you al-" she cut off as he passed out. Growling curses under her breath, she jumped up and laid Alex on the floor on his side, so if he coughed up more blood it wouldn't block his airway. Glancing up, she said, "Somebody go for the Healer."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Alexander cringes slightly. He starts to wake up a few minutes later and starts to force himself wezkly off the floor "i...am....not....going....to....let...it win" he leans against the desk for support and slides into his chair, looking paler than usual
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Casey loked at Alex with concern. "Are you ok? Do you need me to help?" She eyes him uncomfortably, not happy with how pale he was, nor the fact that there was still a little blood trickling from his mouth. "You can go to the Healer," she said, while handing him a tissue to wipe away the blood.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 7:09 pm

He sighs. "i dont need the healer. im not weak. i made it through this on my own last time and ill do it again casey. im in slytherin for a reason and i plan to live up to that"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Alex looked and Alexander. "Are you crazy, Jamie will kill me, no matter what you say she will" Alex told him. Alex was sitting there watching the door when she heard commotion. "Wow are you okay" Alex asked really freaked out some what, she didn't no what was happening.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Alexander merely waves her off "yeah yeah, im fine, juts dizzy... really dizzy" he lays his head on the desk, the cool feeling felt good on his burning face.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed May 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Jamie walked into the classroom and saw Alex. "Alex you are a dead person, why the hell did you do that! Damn you are so lucky my mother isn't here because then I would be really pissed because I was late!" Jamie looked at her friend and shook her head. Damn she was so getting her back for that.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Alexander walks over to jamie slowly. He could hardly see straight, everything was blurry. "jamie she is sorry." he forces a smile "now come on sit down, youre here now thats all that matters."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed May 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Jamie saw Alexander coming over to her. "What the hell happened" Jamie looked at him. Jamie sighed and took out her wand. She splashed him with water and then the spell she heard her mother say when her mother healed him the last time. Jamie crossed her arms and waited for him to answer. "And fine, but Alex I will get my revenge" She said as she looked at her friend.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Alexander shrugs "i guess i am just having a headcold or something." h was being honest, he still hadnt figured out why this kept happening. he hugs her and kisses her neck "ill be fine though."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed May 16, 2012 9:50 pm

She fake pouts at him and he hugs her and kisses her neck. "Head cold my ass" Jamie pulled away and took a seat and smirked at Alexander. She knew she was getting to him, either that or he was making her believe that.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm

He sighs and sits down again. He looks at jamie and smiles a little. the ill feeling went away when she was around, he overcame the beast in her presence. He doodles a little onhis notebook.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed May 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Jamie watches him take a seat and saw that he was looking at her and she smiled back at him. She saw him doddling in his note book and she just rolled her eyes, typical boy.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Thu May 17, 2012 2:25 am

Lenora walked into the classroom and looked at all her students. She went to the front. "Welcome back" Lenora told her students. Lenora took a seat at her desk and looked to the class. "Today we will be going over, Glasius. Can any one of you tell me what it does" Lenora asked her students.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 am

Chance watched the whole commotion go down without any comment. Why did dramatic stuff always seem to happen when that Slytherin was involved? When the Professor walked in, he straightened in his seat, ready for the lesson. When she spoke, he raised his hand, but spoke before she could call on him.

"Glacius is a freezing charm used to put out fires. It conjures a blast of cold air," He said, remembering reading the exact charm in his text book a few days before.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 10:28 am

Alexander sets his wand on the desk and sighs. He continues his drawing, he was an okay artist, people wise. This one was he and jamie. He looks up at the professor, this spell would come in handy
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 am

Quinn found the classroom and saw the professor already there. Quinn sighed and walked into the place. "Sorry I'm late professor" Quinn said in her French accent. She felt left out but she needed to be in school so she dealt with this.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 18, 2012 9:48 am

Alexander watches the new addition walk in. He smirks, another gryffie, there were a lot of them here. he glancers at aragorn, knowing hes thinking the ame, niether were fond of gryffies.... they were, just annoying, except casey
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Daniel walks in late and sighs. "i'm sorry im late professor.."another class where he knew, no one. he forces a smile. He gently strokes his wand.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Aragorn motioned for Daniel to join he and his friends, he looked a bit awkward and that was how he'd feeling the last few years of school as it was. Huffer Puffers weren't so bad, once you got to know them.

He leaned forward as he ignored the look from Alex, attempting to pay attention now that the professor was here and attempting to teach. Late comers were people that he couldn't really judge. Even if they were Gryffies. He was always late too.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Alexander sighs and opens his book and looks at the teacher, with a blank expression. He tried to pretend he cared. He found class, well boring. he'd rather be in potions
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Tue May 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Lenora nodded. "Correct, 15 points to Gryffindor" Lenora said to Mr. Monroe. She saw two students walk in. "Yes I heard you both were new this term, okay since you both are new I will let you off with a warning, but next time points will come off" Lenora said to the two. "Okay so today we will be working on the spell Glasius. Now I would like someone to volunteer to go over to that fire and say the spell" Lenora looked at the class.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Casey raised her hand and dragged herself out of her seat. Might as well get this over with. She walked over to the fire and pointed her wand at it. "Glassius." At first nothing happened, but then a huge gust of cold wind burst from her wand and blew out the fire. She turned to the Professor for approval.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Daniel smiles in complete awe. What a great spell! he loved charms, so many spells looked pretty and were quite effective. He ran through the wand motions getting ready to do it himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:40 am