Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Alex Gilbert
Alexander Bloodbayne
Chance Monroe
Gorneh
Casey Donohoe
9 posters

Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years Empty Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Casey walked into Charms, the class Jamie's mom taught, and plopped her things on her desk like always. Deciding that chairs were overrated, she sat on the desk top. She frowned, lookd at her feet, then stripped off her shoes and socks too, dropping them next to her desk. She'd just showered, so her feet didn't stink or anything, but she just hated wearing shoes. She sat back, leaning her palms on the chair behind her, and waited for others to come.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years Empty Re: Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Aragorn walked in with a wave of his hand at the random Gryffie, "Hey... uhm... Alex's sister?" He had no idea what he was doing and now that he had spoken, he felt like an idiot. His cheeks flushed and he sat down in the middle corner of the room, setting his forehead in the palm of his hand.

His bag dropped off of his shoulder and onto the ground. He leaned down and grabbed his charms book out of it, taking his wand out of his sock and setting it on his desk.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years Empty Re: Enchanted, Charms Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Casey grinned at the boy. "Hey Alex's friend! My name is Casey, by the way. And if Alex never explained the whole, convoluted thing to you, we basically adopted each other. He's stuck with me now, no getting out of it." She smiled mischieviously.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Mon May 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Chance tromped into the room, wincing at the sound of voices. He had a pounding headache for some reason, and just wanted to sleep. But of course, he wouldn't skip one of his favorite classes. He chose a seat in the front corner and layed his head down, groaning into the desk.
    The more he moved, the more it hurt, but he had to get through the lesson.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Aragorn laughed and shook his head, "Sounds like a pretty nice relationship, Casey. I'm Aragorn." He glanced up at the other Gryffindor curiously, catching that glimpse of pain on his young face. He didn't know how to converse with men most of the time, but sometimes it was easier and this guy looked like he was hurting, "And who are you?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Casey winced as Chance walked into the room. She could feel his pain practically from the hallway. "Owwww," she muttered under her breath, clutching her head. Making sure no one was looking at her, she closed her eyes and concentrated on Chance's feelings. She took the pain from his body, and made it disappear so it wouldn't affect her too. Opening her eyes innocently, she looked at Chance with a faked curiousity. "You ok Chance?"
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue May 15, 2012 12:12 am

Glancing up at the boy who spoke to him, he grimaced. "I'm Chance," he said, digging his fingernails into his palms. Before he could say another word, however, the pain ebbed away as if it weren't ever there in the first place. He scratched his head in confusion, wondering how that happened, then shrugged it off.

"Yeah I'm fine, just had a headache, which mysteriously disappeared..." He said, looking at Casey curiously.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 12:14 am

Casey faked confused. "Wow, weird. Wish my headaches did that..." She smiled secretly to herself. Of course they did- when they were caused by other people. She could no more take away her own pain than she could control her own emoions with her power. She had to rely on self restraint like everyone else. "So, why'd you have the headache in the first place?" she asked innocently.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue May 15, 2012 12:22 am

Chance chuckled "First time it's ever happened," He said, shrugging.

"I get headaches a lot, runs in my family. It can be set off by anything. Anger, bumping my head, laughing too hard, or sometimes even nothing. Annoying, really," he said, scowling. He'd been getting them since he was a kid, and sometimes they were so bad he couldn't even open his eyes.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 1:38 am

Alexander rushes in late. he stumbles into the room and sighs "late again" he sits down next to casey and aragorn and sighs. "did i miss anything important?" he glances at chance and smirks.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 1:43 am

Casey looked at Alex as he stumbled in. "Actually, you beat the teacher. That counts as on time. And no, you missed Chance having a headache that mysteriosly disappeared and all of us saying hi to each other. So not much."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 am

Aragorn waved at Alex with a smile and started doodling on his personal charms book, drawing with an expert hand. He glanced up from time to time, "Hey... uh... does the teacher usually show up late?" He hadn't ever been to this class so... he had no damn clue.

He smiled over at Chance, one that was genuine and true, "Least it didn't last long, right? Headaches are a butt."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 am

Alexander shrugs "im mostly late to all of my classes so i wouldnt know." he leans back slightly and sighs. He looks really tired. in all truth he was out all night with jamie in the room of requirement.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue May 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Alex ran into class and looked at the door and shut it. "Okay, hello everyone before anyone comes in here, I am a dead person so if Mrs. Malfoy comes in after I die, just put me in the fire place, I always wanted to get cremated" Alex told the class. She took a seat at a table and kept looking at the door.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Aragorn turned to look at the odd Slytherin that had came in after Alex, raising his eyebrow curiously. He frowned, "Uh... What happened to make you a dead girl?" He glanced around and found that he was the only Ravenclaw, to his sudden surprise. When did that happen?
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Alexander waves a hand at his friends words. "not like it matters, she probably just pissed off someone important, death is death though..." he sighs and looks down at the fresh cuts on his hands.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow, then decided to just go with it, turning to inspect the fireplace. "I don't know, I don't think you'll fit. It's a pretty small opening. We could just set you on fire in the middle of the classroom. It's more spectacular anyway."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:12 pm

alexander rolls his eyes. why were these people, including his closest friends, making a mokery of death. alex knew quite well she wasnt going to die. why would she even joke about that. he was enraged but masked it with indifference. "i think a fire in the center of a room filled with wooden desks and chairs and paper books and parchment, would go over too well."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Casey blushed as she felt Alex's anger. Oops. "Sorry, that was insensitive," she whispered to him. "I should've known better. I really am sorry." She put a hand on his shoulder.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

He nods slightly. "its fine. i didnt expect you to keep my past on your mind 24/7. its not supposed to be a part of you casey. i didnt mean to snap... just still sort of a tender subject to me."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Aragorn looked up at Alex and raised an eyebrow, not needing an explanation for his sudden irritation but still giving him that special concerned look he always did. Didn't come often, but it was useful when he needed it.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Alexander breathes deeply and smiles at aragorn. "dont worry about me dude. ill be fine i just cant think of fire and death at the same time"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue May 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Alex sighed. "I sort of unplugged Jamie's alarm clock and now she is going to kill me because when I told her she started chasing me and now, I'm a dead person" Alex said to everyone. "Trust me, when Jamie gets pissed, she gets pissed" Alex sighed.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 10:22 am

Alexander sighs. "why would you do that? well ill talk to her when she gets here i guess." he sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose, hed always done that when he was irritated since he was young. He looks at aragorn and casey and sighs again.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 am

"If she gets here dude," Aragorn corrected him. Without an alarm clock, she couldn't possibly be on time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:59 am