Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Alexander Bloodbayne
JJeh
6 posters

Strange Magic

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Strange Magic Empty Strange Magic

Post by JJeh Mon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

J. J. sat down in the classroom, looking around her. She wasn't entirley sure what she thought she was going to get out of this class, but she figured...

When in Rome right? She might as well try every type of magic. Who knows... maybe she'd even be good at this.

Maybe.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Strange Magic Empty Re: Strange Magic

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Alexander walks into divination. He still saw it as trivial but he wanted to see his past so hed have to suffer through. He looks at the hufflepuff third year and half smiles at her. "good afternoon J.J" he sits down in a table near hers
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Aragorn entered with a quiet smile over at the other two kids, his Ravenclaw tie wrapped loosely around his neck, with his robes hanging off his shoulder. It looked like he'd just woken up.

He stood near Alex, motioning to an empty chair, "May I join you? Or is this reserved for Ms. Jamie?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 am

J. J. looked up at the voice, blinking slightly as she had been knocked out of a personal thought, and then gave a slightly, polite smile.

"Hello there." She leaned back in her chair, biting the inside of her cheek as she thought. As another boy came in she gave him a polite smile. "I hope you both had a good holiday?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 am

Alexander nods at the hufflepuff. "it was nice." he laughs at aragorn. "you kidding? she would never take this class... so go on and sit." he yawns and lays his head on the table "another late night last night, not because of jamie, just couldnt msanage sleep"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Aragorn nodded thoughtfully, "Good point there..." He looked over at the Hufflepuff as he sat down, smiling his crooked smile at her, "Yeah. Europe galore. How was yours?" He didn't usually talk to Huffer Puffers, but she seemed to be a nice enough person. Hell, if it weren't for the fact that he was in Ravenclaw, he wouldn't even talk to them either. He'd been shooting for Slytherin in the first place but missed it and ended up a Ravie.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Alexander smiles. he knew about aragorns attempts to be in slytherin. thats why they were so close. he was the first person he talked to his first year. "gorn, you never told me... whyre you taking this god foresaken class?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

"I need the credits," Aragorn said reluctantly. That was partially true, he was also fascinated with the mind arts. To think that you could see the future through the crystal ball of you have the gift... It was something he wanted to learn to do if he could.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Alexander smiles sheepishly "sorry mate, didn't mean to offend you. i could tell by your face." he smiles slightly. "im taking it to realize things about my past i may have missed
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 17, 2012 7:56 pm

"I bet the professor could help you... if they showed up, I mean." Aragorn smiled cheerfully. He hadn't been offended at all, just didn't want to tell the truth about why he was taking it. Most people would say that he were a nerd for even considering taking Trelawney's old class. Thank god she wasn't the teacher.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Alexander lies hiis head on his arms and lets out a long sigh. 'yeah, teachers are worse about lateness than we are, thats saying something..."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu May 17, 2012 11:38 pm

OOC: RL has been hectic. I prefer not to fail classes.

Sophia entered the classroom from the back, leaving the hatch open behind her. It was unlikely anyone would pass in the corridor below and cause a distraction. Magus suddenly darted across the room from where he'd been silently on his perch in a flurry of blue-black feathers, alighting on the woman's shoulder. The raven gazed shrewdly at the children.

"Now, laddie," Sophia murmured to him. "It isnae polite tae eavesdrop.

"I do apologize fer me tardiness this morning," the woman addressed her students as she made her way to the front of the room, "though, I do appreciate yer punctuality."

She tried to coax Magus to relocate to the back of her chair, but the familiar would not be moved. The woman frowned at him; he had been awfully needy all day.

"Today we will be discussing animals an' the role they can play in Divination. Who can tell me one of the divinatory arts that involve animals?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm

J. J. bit her lip and raised her hand slowly, she didn't know much about the art, and although she had gotten more confident in her answers in her other lessons, she still reverted to her timid method of answer questions that she had used in first year when she was in a new enviroment.

"Well, Ovo-ovo.. somthing, " she bit her lip some more blushing cause she coudln't remember the exact name of the long strange word she had read, "Is supposed to look at the ... yolk... of an egg. So I suppose that could be animal related. Since, most humans that I know don't lay eggs." She gave a nervous laugh at her attempt at a joke.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Alexander laughs. all he knew how to do was read tea leaves. he was pretty good too. He sigs and opens the textbook and starts looking for the word. It was near impossible to find. He let out a small sigh.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Sat May 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Tiana stumbled nervously into the classroom, getting frustrated that she had gotten lost again.
    "Sorry I'm late professor, I just couldn't find this place," she said quietly, smiling a little and taking a seat next to no-one. She still didn't have any friends, which she was fine with, but sometimes she didn't like having no-one to talk to, especially when she needed to scream or rant. Her eyes darted around the room a little, trying to place her classmates. She recognised Alexander straight away. The other boy, her own house by the looks of his robes, she was not familiar with, nor was she with the Hufflepuff girl.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 am

Daniel walks into his first lesson, divination. He is awestruck by just the classroom itself. He sits down by J.J. She was in his house, so he thought 'stick with the people youll know'. He smiles "so what'd i miss?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 20, 2012 7:25 pm

"Sorry, professor, I'm going to interrupt. Eh... Ravenclaw girl. Come sit with us. I mean... if you'd like." Aragorn said nervously, glancing up at the professor with obvious uncertainty. His nerves must have been on end. He knew what the hufflepuff girl was talking about, with the egg. He quickly raised his hand now, though he knew it was futile to do so, "And what J. J. is talking about is Oomancy, the use of eggs in divination. And the answer to the question, professor, is Zoomancy. If I'm.. uh.. not mistaken.."
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon May 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Tiana rolled her eyes. She'd been asked to go and sit with people a lot recently, and she didn't know why. People didn't just talk to her, usually. Not unless they wanted something. Nonetheless, she'd rather sit with someone than by herself. So she picked up her bag and moved silently to where the others were all gathered. She nodded a little, not particularly wanting to say anything. She'd speak if she was spoken to. Otherwise she'd stay mute.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Daniel sees Tiana and waves frantically. She was basically his only friend. he smiles kindly at her. It pained him having to wear school robes. they were so bland. he'd much rather be wearing his clothes.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue May 22, 2012 3:11 am

"Jist take a seat," Sophia instructed the latecomers. Usually she took points for tardiness. That she didn't spoke more to her exhaustion than her kindliness.

"Miss Jones and Mr. Hawthorn are correct about oomancy being the use of eggs in divination," she said. "However, as Mr. Hawthorn pointed out, a more accurate response would be zoomancy, which is the art of divining by observing the appearance and/or behavior of animal.

"Now, there are many other arts involvin' the use of animals tae divine the past, present or future, most of which are argue tae be branches of zoomancy," Sophia continued. "Ailuromancy or felidomancy - divining by observation of cats; ornithomancy, studying the flight patterns of birds; myomancy, hippomancy, and others."

Sophia paused to write a word across the chalkboard. "One art in particular I want tae touch on is apantomancy. Any guesses as tae that might be?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 22, 2012 4:27 am

Aragorn didn't want to take the chances at answering from anyone else, but he'd read so much about this class. He loved Divination, and the idea of it. Even if he didn't have a gift for it, he was fascinated none-the-less. So, about to burst at the seams to try to keep the answer inside, he bit his lip hard to keep control. There was a reason the sorting hat had put him in Ravenclaw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:20 am