Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+9
Iris Grayson
Laurasia Boulstridge
Shaun Moody
Passion Rose
Crystal Wells
Alicia Wood
Ethan Desford
Bree Archer
Anna Tshering
13 posters

Its Magic in the Air [Open to All]

Its Magic in the Air [Open to All] Empty Its Magic in the Air [Open to All]

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Hello everyone,
    Welcome to the Gossip and Matchmaking thread of Hogwarts. You are in a relationship? Married? In love? Announce your relationship in here. Looking for a love interest? Partner? You've come in the right place.

1) If you're in a relationship. state
    Name:
    Partner's Name:
    How's your relation:

2) If you're looking for a partner, state
    Name:
    Orientation:
    Your Personality (Good and Bad):
    What kind of a person you want your partner to be:
    What kind of relation you are looking for:

3) Just gossip away about people you think would make a good couple.

So what do you think?
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Its Magic in the Air [Open to All] Empty Re: Its Magic in the Air [Open to All]

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Name:
    Annabeth Tshering
    Orientation:
    Straight
    Anna is very cheerful most of the time and is not afraid to be herself, which is dramatic and silly. She is a perfectionist and wants everything to be just the way she plans it to be. She's also extremely competitive, which is why she gets so frustrated if she loses house points. However, she can be extremely unpredictable and in anger, she can be a lot more than just a sugar-coated Ravenclaw. It can also be noted that she can occasionally have low self-esteem.
    Anna would like someone who can put up with her mood swings and would offer her a shoulder to cry on. Also, she needs someone that can test her competitive attitude and tell her that she is not that terrible of a person.
    Something that will last a while, with lots of ups and downs in between.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Name:
    Bree Archer-AKA Archer.

Orientation:
    Straight.

Personality:
    Archer may appear to be cold, aloof and sarcastic- but the truth is she's damaged goods. She's really an alright person underneath all of the murder and crime, and although she wont admit it to herself, she desperately needs someone to look at her and not only see a genius wizard weaponry designer, also the playful, surprisingly affectionate and very alone girl underneath. She has never been in love before, and wanders what it would be like.

Able to keep up with her mood swings, affectionate and able to look past first impressions. A good man would contrast well with her personality- like yin and yang.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:25 am

Name: Ethan Desford
    Partner's Name: Cepheus Turrow
    How's your relation: Well they don't quite know they are in love yet! We are still doing a few threads before they realize their feelings for each other real! OMG me and the other handler are SO EXCITED!!!
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:42 am

Name: Alicia Wood
    Orientation: Straight
    Your Personality (Good and Bad): Alicia's what most people call "sweet enough to give you a toothache,"
    She's loyal, and she likes to think that she's reasonably patient. However, she finds that most people don't get through to her personality because she's always got her nose in a book. On the other side of the coin, she's quite stubborn, and she will fight tooth and nail for what she believes in, even if it's considered "wrong", and she tends to hold grudges if someone does wrong by her or someone she cares about.
    What kind of a person you want your partner to be: Someone who's patient enough to get past the book and her inability to admit mistakes.
    What kind of relation you are looking for: Something stable and constant, but flexible enough to keep things interesting.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:05 am

Name: Ondrea Montgomery
    Orientation: Lesbian

Your Personality (Good and Bad): Ondrea is very sweet-natured and kind, but easily flustered and extremely shy. Being the center of attention is very nerve-wracking for Ondrea, as is meeting new people. Because she is so shy and kind, she is easily bullied. Ondrea also feels conflicted concerning her orientation because she is certain her family would not approve.

What kind of a person you want your partner to be: Someone who can help her emerge from her timid little shell - at least a bit - as well as a person who can be reassuring.

What kind of relation you are looking for: Mostly smooth-sailing (as no relationship can be entirely without its ups and downs) and constant, particularly since it would take a while for someone to get that close to her.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Name: Crystal Wells

Your Personality (Good and Bad): Shes a good person but has her moments of being a jerk. ( Mainly when someone else starts something.)

What kind of a person you want your partner to be: A person who is a good at heart but everyone has a thing for bad boys.

What kind of relation you are looking for: Something that will last for a bit and will be very comfortable and great.

Last edited by Crystal Wells on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:02 am

Name: Passion Rose
    Orientation: Straight.
    Personality: She is a vampire, so seriously misjudged, but is really nice. She loves kids, and has high patience.
    What kind of person?: She will like somebody who doesn't care that she is a vampire, and doesn't mind the sight of blood. (For obvious reasons) Also, is kind.
    Kind of relation: The one that last for a while, has a few arguments, but is full of happy memories Smile

Last edited by Passion Rose on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Its Magic in the Air [Open to All] Empty Its magic in the air

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 am

Ok, so Shaun likes the profile of both Bree and Rose. Should we make one-to- one threads for them,eh?
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Okey dokey, lets give it a shot. I'll owl you the link to the thread soon, Shaun.

edit-

https://hogwartsregenerated.rpg-board.net/t1722-firewhiskey-break-archer-and-shaun#23573

Here it is Smile

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Name:

Charlotte Matthews

Partner's Name:

Arsen Salvator

How's your relation:

Well...I guess it's going okay, I'm just a little worried about the fact that Arsen's accepting his demon side you know, it's not because of me or anything I just don't know how good this is going to be for him in the long term...and it's making my dad kind of hate him even more than he did already so...I guess you could say the relationships going fine.
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: Laurasia Boulstridge (Lauri)
    Your Personality (Good and Bad): Lauri would be considered a good person, although every person has their limits. She is bad at trusting people, and needs a while to get used to most people. She gives out snarky comments, but she really can't help it. She's a little boyish as she was raised with boys but it becomes less as she grows.

What kind of a person you want your partner to be: She needs a person that she could talk to, with all the drama in her family at the moment. She also needs someone that could argue with her over little things that pull her out of her little bubble.

What kind of relation you are looking for: One that could last for a while, that could have more laughter than seriousness because that's what she needs in her life right now.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 am

Name: Iris Grayson

Your Personality (Good and Bad): Well, she is really the excited type. Doesn't care what people think about her. She is the reckless kind but doesn't show it very often. Can be a little too fearless sometimes.

What kind of a person you want your partner to be: Needs someone who can keep her grounded. Willing to listen to her chattering Razz

What kind of relation you are looking for: Steadfast relationship. The guy shouldn't have any second doubts after being with her.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 am

Name: Iris Frances
    Orientation: Straight!
    Your Personality (Good and Bad): Iris is the outgoing type and occasionally avoids boredom and things that disturb her most. But I reckon her dark side will show once someone messes up with her and if a person's personality will show up that she doesn't really like.
    What kind of a person you want your partner to be: A guy that'll make her happy and fun at the same time. Loves to hang out and has a positive attitude.
    What kind of relation you are looking for: Hmmm. First a love-hate relationship then it'll develop afterwards to make it exciting.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:44 am

2) If you're looking for a partner, state
    Name: Aireon Thiren
    Orientation: Straight (Duh Neutral )
    Your Personality (Good and Bad): He is an overall good person. Although, he has an inferiority complex. He beats himself up and is incredibly shy. However, once he is in a relationship, that shyness turns him into a noble gentleman. He'll stand up for his partner, but will respect their privacy. He's a Christian, but won't pressure any one into converting or go about preaching all the time. Can be slightly moody, so you must be prepared to deal with sadness and or loneliness from him.
    What kind of a person you want your partner to be: They'll have to be at least willing to accept his beliefs. She'll have to be determined to get him some more confidence or at least lessen his inferiority complex. Funny, smart, loving, compassionate.
    What kind of relation you are looking for: One where both people are loyal to the other. They don't expect much from the other, but dates here and there wouldn't be too bad. They can tease, joke around, and flirt as often as they want. If both want to go further, then they will, but only after marriage do they go full on. Christian relationship, or at least willing to be open-minded and respectful or the other's beliefs.

Note: No one has to fill all the specs. This is just his perspective on the perfect girl. I know it seems long and overly detailed, but the basis is simple. I'll respect your boundaries if you respect mine.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Uhm I was wondering if Aireon would like to thread with me?

I think that your profile is very interesting and I that we could get on well based on the personality that you need

So please let me know if you're interested, a thread might show you that I am good to get on with too!

My other character has known you for ages so there's a cryptic clue for you Razz

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Sure, I'm willing to give it a shot. Message me where you want to meet.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Name: Tesla Gordom
    Orientation: straighty
    Your Personality (Good and Bad): very charming (her moms a veela) and nice too people, can appear to people as cocky, but she's willing to help in every situation, she doesn't take crap or torturing weaker persons so..
    What kind of a person you want your partner to be: someone she can trust and someone who cares about her
    What kind of relation you are looking for: well... at first maybe just casual dating, but tesla hopes to find true love
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:38 am

Name: Dulce Fair Leeps
    Straight
    Personility: Is... uh.. serious. She saw her sister at age nine get attacked by vampires and thought for three years she is dead. She had devoted her life to defeating the Dark, and after Muggles started attacking, getting rid of Muggles. So. yeah. BUt she is loving, and understands when somebody sacrifices for family, and loved ones.
    Wants...: Somebody who understands her goals, and gives advice. Also understands the importance of family.
    Relationship?: Kind, one that has it's up and downs, but last long.

Last edited by Passion Rose on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:34 am

Name:
    Diane Scamander

Orientation:
    Straight

Good but mischievous. Although not TOO mischievous. just slight. and by slight I mean MISCHIEVOUS.
    I am also funny and friendly. I do good in school except there are times when I'm flying, I fall and all. XD.
    I like music.
    I'm also moody sometimes.

Umm.. funny, mischievous like me and loving. I like the type that makes me laugh.
    I know it may sound weird but I like people who are pretty reckless.
    Smart people are also attractive in my view.

Uuumm.. a FUNNY one. You know.. where I laugh everyday. And we joke around and we tease each other, mock each other...

Well.. that's that. Very Happy
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Name: J. J. Jones

Is uber nice - often almost too nice - and rather even temper; even when she's ticked off, unless she's really ticked off she will kind of let it go past. To that degree she does kind of let people walk all over her - use her etc. She's getting a little better at standing up for herself, but still often times just doesn't see the need to cause 'a fuss'. Over all, she doesn't take herself too seriously, but still has a strong sense of self - even if she doesn't realize it.

Really, I'm open to almost anyone - they should be at least some what compatible with the above, I don't want it to be completely unbelieveable, but maybe not bee too close either. It might be interesting to see how two slightly differently personalities can blend, create some problems etc.

An interesting one; I'll admit one of the motivations to write this is I'm a little bored with J. J right now and want a new sort of plot thing to throw in there. So I don't want it to go too smoothly - but I don't want it to be completely melodramatic, just a little bit Razz - Since J. J. is only twelve (plus I'm selfish and want to post more Razz) I think it should start slowly, maybe have some obstecal thrown in there (for those few who actually know/ remember it would be ironic for a little Romeo&Juliet plot to come in here Razz) Pretty much, I'm open to anything here... I just want it to be interesting and creative-- so... if your interested... we can talk 'plot' later Razz Smile

Okay... I'll stop nattering now Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:31 am