Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

DADA Lesson 2 First years

DADA Lesson 2 First years Empty DADA Lesson 2 First years

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:47 am

Gabrielle strolled into class, hoping to spot someone she knew, but finding she was the only one in the class. She took a seat and drummed her slender fingers on the desk, sighing impatiently.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

DADA Lesson 2 First years Empty DADA Lesson 2 Firsties

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Eva walked into class. She was the first there. She sighed and sat down in a desk. She really didn't like that she had no classes outside this term. She looked longingly out the window. She rested her head on her fist and waited for more people to arrive.

Deciding she had moped enough for one day she pulled out her notebook and doodled a small comic of Headmaster Chaos getting eaten by a shark.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

DADA Lesson 2 First years Empty Re: DADA Lesson 2 First years

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Ric appeared without even the faintest of sounds. The only sign that he was the was a fainst black smoke slowly gathering together at the front of the class. After 3 seconds the smoke formed into the fully formed Headmaster. "Morning, i hope you all have a good Christmas but its back to business as usual. As you've probably notice, im not Miss Miller. From now on i will be taking this class, if you have any questions then remain at the end and ill see answer them the best i can." He didn't feel the need to waste time in saying all that so he quickly got it out the way and then moved on.

"Now who can tell me the most effective way known for wizards to protect themselves during a duel?"
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Eva quickly hid her notebook as the subject of her comic came in the room. She sighed glad she didn't get yelled at and raised her hand.

"Would that be a shield charm?" She said unsure.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue May 01, 2012 12:06 am

"Correct Eva, that has just made me forget all about that picture you have drawn of me." He smiled. He wasn't bothered by it. He used to do the same for his professors so it was wrong if he was going to tell her off for his own crimes.

"Right everyone on their feet. Come on chop, chop." He ordered and once he was sure they were all standing he made the desks vanish.

"The spell we will be learning today is protego. To cast the spell move your hand in a waving motion like this." He said waving his wand like a lasso above his head. "And nice and clearly say, Protego!" As soon as the word left his lips a bright transparent blue shield surrounded him.

"Now you try. It takes practise to get a shield as bright as mine so don't be discouraged if it doesn't glow."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 am

Eva smiled when she got the question right. She grinned sheepishly when he mentioned her comic. However she saw the smile on his face so it didn't bother her.

She stood up when she was instructed to. She took out her wand and watched him demonstration. She mouthed the incantation a few times under her breath. Satisfied that she had it right she tried the spell. She tried swung her wand around like Professor Chaos did and said very clearly. "Protego." She pouted slightly when nothing happened. She sighed and tried again.

Finally on her third try she got it. She smiled as a transparent shield came out of her wand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:22 am