Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Skye Brooks
Bianca Forest
6 posters

DADA Lesson 2 Fifth years

Bianca Forest
    Bianca Forest
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

DADA Lesson 2 Fifth years Empty DADA Lesson 2 Fifth years

Post by Bianca Forest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Bianca was always early to class it never failed. Today was no exception. She walked into an empty classroom wondering where all the students were. Usually there was a least two or three before she arrived. She just wish she didn't have to sit alone in the classroom
    Skye Brooks
    Skye Brooks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

DADA Lesson 2 Fifth years Empty Re: DADA Lesson 2 Fifth years

Post by Skye Brooks Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Skye hurried into the classroom, wondering what on earth had made her arrive late. She had overslept slightly, and by the time she arrived at the classroom there were only fifteen minutes until class started. Sure there was only one other student there, but she liked to be there first. She realized what a mess she must look and tried to fix her hair. Skye pulled out a small compact mirror from the purse she was carrying and checked her makeup. Not bad, she thought.

Suddenly she looked up only to realize she hadn't said anything to the other girl. "Uh, hi."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 am

Lora waved at the two girls in the room as she entered, "Hello." She recognized the Gryffindor girl from her Charms class and grinned at her. "Hey, I'm Lora," she introduced herself to the Ravenclaw and took a seat near the front.
    Bianca Forest
    Bianca Forest
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Bianca Forest Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:15 pm

She saw a Ravenclaw come dashing into the classroom. She hadn't even said a word when she came in until she turned around and said hi. "Hi, my name's Bianca Forest. Don't worry about rushing the professor hasn't got here yet and most students are late anyways." Then she noticed a girl in her charms class walk in. She waved back to the girl as she said hello.
    Skye Brooks
    Skye Brooks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Skye Brooks Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Skye had started stacking her books on her desk when the other girl, a Gryffindor, Skye noticed, said something about her not being late. She also mentioned her name: Bianca Forest, a very pretty name in Skye's opinion. "Skye Brooks. And I know I'm not late, just later than usual." Suddenly, another girl walked in, introducing herself as Lora. Skye nodded to the newcomer, and then continued arranging her desk. Pulling her wand, her quill, and a fresh piece of parchment out of her overly large purse, she carefully set them all on the desk as well.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Kait hestitated before she walked in, she was scared. It was only a week ago, she escaped out of her cell of six months, with her sister Iris. She knew Lora was in this class, and she hasn't seen her yet for St. Mungos didn't let anybody see her and her sister while they were getting healthy again, and healing their wounds.

Then she frowned, where was the old, Bold Kaitlen Atriz Gem? The one who stood up for her friends, the one who stole money from her mother, along with Alcohol? The one who was fighting back at her kidnapper for Six months? And she was afraid of walking in a classroom?

She squared her shoulders, and walked in. She hoped she didn't have too much of a haunted look on her face. She saw Lora, and gave her a small smile, as she sat down next to her.

One... two... three.... she counted in her head, counting down the big hug she was going to recieve.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Lora turned to the girl next to her with a smile, but the smile faded just as quickly as it came when she saw that it was Kait. "K-Kait? Oh my gosh..." she mumbled and immediately got up from her seat. She shook her head, as though to believe she was dream. She was taken aback by her best friend's appearance and almost wondered if that was really her.

She looked at Kait for a few seconds before pulling her up to her feet and giving her a bone crushing hug. She felt tears in her eyes and nearly shouted, "Do you realize how worried I was about you? Couldn't you have listened to me for once and not ran off?!" She didn't let go, not caring if the teacher saw.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:15 am

"Oh, I knew how worried you were. I know you too well," She said lightly, trying to add a bit of humor.

"Since when do I listen to adults?" She grumbled. "I didn't listen when the healers told me not to drink Coffee, or drink Alchohol. Heck, or even floo to my mothers house to annoy her," She was rambling, she knew that. "You know you are making a scene right?" She asked, laughing lightly.

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:52 pm

"I should hope you'd listen to me Miss Gem." He said wandering into the classroom occupied by a letter that he was currently reading. He walked up to his desk and perched on the front of it until he'd read the whole thing. "Right take your seats and we'll begin." He said holding up the letter which burst into flames.

"How many of you have heard about Azkaban?" He asked looking for the show of hands. He knew all pure and half bloods would have and probably more muggle borns too. It was common knowledge that it was the wizarding prison.

"For those of you that haven't. Azkaban is the wizarding prison here in the UK. It is heavily guarded and you'll be a fool to be put in there. Escape is almost impossible. Can anyone tell me why you'd want to avoid it?"

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 am

'Gosh, late for a lesson with the headmaster as teacher. Brilliant, Dylan,' He thought as he walked in.

"Sorry Headmaster," He apologized. He didn't bother with an excuse. It was really just his fault, for being lazy this morning.

He had heard the comment, towards Kait and looked at her, grinning. "Nice to see you free and healthy, Kait." He sat behind Lor, so he wouldn't get in trouble even more for cuddling with Lora.

He decided to take a guess, "Dementors sir?" He said.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:24 am

She merely tossed the headmaster a grinned, there was some things that could never changed about her. "I will do my best, but I can't promise anything," She told him.

Her eyes looked at Dylan. "You know me, I need my freedom. There was only a certain amount of time I will let that Lunatic cage me up." It felt nice, to batter around like this.

"Azkaban?" She muttered. "Sounds like a drug to me." Before this, she has never heard of it before, she was raised by her muggle mother of course. And her father wasn't the one she wanted to be raised by either...

Skye Brooks
    Skye Brooks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Skye Brooks Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Skye raised her hand to answer the newly arrived Professor's question, but the late student beat her to it. She tossed her curls over her shoulder and picked up her quill. She decided to take notes on the lesson, as it was her owl year and she would need all of the study material she could get... Dipping her quill in her ink, she wrote

Azkaban: Wizarding Prison of the U.K.

followed by a neat explanation of everything she knew about Azkaban, completely ignoring the conversation going on around her. She would normally join in, but at the moment she just wasn't into it.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 pm

"Right you are Mr Veer. Dementors are nasty creatures that surround the walls of Azkaban to make sure no one enters without invitation and no one leaves without say so." He explained waving his wand so a picture of a cloaked figure appeared on the board.

"Who can tell me what makes the dementor so fearsome?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue May 01, 2012 10:38 am

Smiling, he started taking notes. He noticed Kait wasn't, she was just sitting back in her seat paying attention. He just shook his head, and continued.

"Because they suck the happiness out of you, and if you are extremely unlucky, you get your soul sucked out too?" He tried for an answer again. He usually didn't try answering questions, but he liked this topic.

Bianca Forest
    Bianca Forest
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Bianca Forest Thu May 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Bianca watched as the others were giving off answers left and right. She knew all about Azkaban. Her mother was an auror before her untimely death and she would tell Bianca all about her travels. Bianca even went there one day to see her mother in action. The dementors were a little creepy and they made it feel gloomy. Azkaban was where all the wizards and witches go to when they committed a crime. She continued writing whatever the professor told them about Azkaban even though she knew alot about it. She was bookworm to the core so you would expect her to read ahead a few chapters

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:29 am