Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A Haven from the Surrounding Chaos (Closed)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A Haven from the Surrounding Chaos (Closed) Empty A Haven from the Surrounding Chaos (Closed)

Post by Nia Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Ksenia strolled slowly through the beautiful gardens. They intrigued the young witch. It was fascinating how they managed to retain their beauty in the minds of the chaos that surrounded them. It gave her a sense that for once she was walking on a stable ground.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Haven from the Surrounding Chaos (Closed) Empty Re: A Haven from the Surrounding Chaos (Closed)

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Tre had disappeared into the interior of the house as Papa had gone upstairs. He felt a bit bad for the leader of this mob. He didn't know what Papa was saying, but he knew what the endgame would be.

He was walking through the gardens now. It was nice, filled with flowers and tall trees. He loved the feeling of the nature around him. He'd be here often, once things went as planned.

His golden eyes surveyed the land, a small smile coming to the surface of his face as he turned as he walked, trying to take it all in.

He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone.

Automatically, he reached out and gently straightened the person, not even seeing who it was before he took her in.

"I'm sorry about that..." He said with a half smile, looking at the girl he'd nearly knocked over. "I wasn't paying attention..."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A Haven from the Surrounding Chaos (Closed) Empty Re: A Haven from the Surrounding Chaos (Closed)

Post by Nia Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:24 am

Ksenia gasped slightly as someone bumped into her, stumbling.Hands warepped gently around her arms to make sure she didn't fall. She turned to see who it was before narrowing her eyes slightly. "What on earth are you doing daydreaming in a place like this?" she asked her housemate. "And what are you doing here anyway?" she asked him, surprised to see another student in the Mansion.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Tre smiled. "I wasn't daydreaming. I was looking around. You just slipped under my radar." He shrugged. "It can't honestly be more dangerous than where I grew up. It's just a Mafia Mansion. This mafia isn't even that old." He cocked his head at her. "You're really pretty though. What are you doing here?"

"I came here with Papa." He said simply, as if this was all she needed to know. He took her hand in his and brought it to his lips, kissing it sweetly. "Treshawn Beneparte at your survice, milady."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:39 am

"Whatever you say," Ksenia said as she rolled her eyes, her voice conveying her lack of care for the matter. The young witch raised her eyebrow at him, her expression remaining cold as he complimented her. "Is that the only nice thing you ever say to girls? Complimenting their appearance?" she asked with narrowed eyes.

"I was invited here," she stated simply. "How gallant of you," 'she said with a sweet smile, heavy notes of sarcasm in her voice. "You seem to be lacking recalling capabilities as well. We have already met. In the Slushatel Common room."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Tre rolled his eyes. "Seni, we're in a Mafia house. How was I supposed to know you didn't have a secret identity?" He smirked at her. "Most of us do, you know. Code names and such. Saying your real name or saying something that meant we'd met before might have compromised your life, or the life of someone else." He shrugged. "Then again, if you're new to this type of thing, I suppose you wouldn't know that."

"Well, I also complement girls on their pleasent deminors and attitudes, but seeing as you lack both at the moment, I figured I wouldn't lie and give you something else to complain about." He said this with a light teasing voice, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"My codename is Angel, by the way, in case you hear it in the passing." He spun again, taking in the gardens. "This house is rather shabby looking, isn't it?" He asked softly. "Mafia houses should be sparkling, well kept... and why is there only one?" He tsked. "This mafia is so new its painful."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:55 pm

"And whoever told you that I do not have a secret identity?' Ksenia raised her eyebrow slightly at him. "I simply do not choose to reveal it to everyone I meet in this Mansion. And I doubt it very much that saying that I know a fellow Slushatel Fifth year would be dangerous to anyone," she said.

"But you are right. I am new to this Mafia society. Perhaps you can teach me more about appropriate conduct in such a place?" she asked raising her eyebrow slightly.

"And the Mafia is sexist as well. How lovely. Makes things interesting doesn't it?" she mused allowed. "But thank you for your understanding in any case," she said, almost grinning at him.

"Like I said, I do not know a lot about how Mafias work," she said as she looked around with him. "But I wouldn't think that it is a wise idea to insult them on their own territory."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Tre smiled and bowed slightly. "I'd be honored to show you how Mafia society works, but I don't think I can. Honestly, this Mafia is new, brand new. They don't have the traditions and such that I was raised with. It's a wild card. That's why Papa chose it." He stopped talking abruptly, the Fedelius Charm Papa had on all his members stopping him from saying anything more. He shrugged, looking around the garden.

"Understanding is one of my many talents." He grinned. "I wouldn't want to make you feel any more uncomfortable than you do being invited here." He gestured toward the pathway, smiling in invitation. "Walk with me?"

"Was I insulting?" He asked, sounding distressed. He winked at her. "I only meant that there is much room for growth and improvement. Every business needs that." He smiled. "That is why we are here, in any case."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm

"Oh," Ksenia said simply, her voice lacking any emotions as she thought. This was certainly getting interesting. It seemed that mind games would be the norm in this place. They intrigued one part of her, yet another couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with all the sudden changes. She would have to talk to Lucifer.

"You certainly need many talents in this place, don't you?" she said as they begun walking forward. It all seemed like a game, a very complicated game with high stakes.

"Some might have thought you were. It just does not seem like a wise idea to me to say such things about such people so openly," she explained. "And what are you yourself meant to do here?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:21 pm

"Talents are good, yes." He agreed, walking beside her. "Talents are what keep you alive, in businesses like these. They make you nessisary, and nessesities don't get cut from the business." He grinned. "That's probably the reason I'm still alive. People need an Angel." He shrugged. "If I wasn't one, I'd have died long ago."

He paused briefly to pick a flower, and stowed it away within his jacket. Faye would love them. "Being open is both a talent and a weakness, I guess." He smiled, before shrugging. "And as you know, I can't just run around telling everyone my mission. If I did, nothing would get done." He smiled. "Secrets and Secrets and Secrets, that's what this place is built on."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 am

"That's good to know," Ksenia said, nodding her head slightly. "But I guess it is like that in every business, except in this one you would be killed if you are no longer useful. And you are an Angel?" she asked raising her eyebrow. "What use is an Angel in a place like this?" she asked, curious.

"I suppose you can say that," she mused as they walked further. The garden was very beautiful, it was a miracle to find it in such a place in her opinion. "It's a good thing than that I am very used to secrets," she said as she ran her fingertips gently over the petals of a red rose.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Tre winked at her. "That's classified information." He said in a mock official voice. "Very hush hush, you know." He shrugged and went back to walking, his eye taking in the details of the small garden. It was a nice place, surrounded by chaos. It was an oasis.

"It's a tricky business, I suppose. You kinda have to accept that you never know everything. The pieces of information come together to form a bigger picture, but we have the puzzle peices. You have to be able to trust your Papa, or rather, your Godfather, to use all the information in the best way." He shrugged. "I may be a bit biased, but I trust my Papa with my life, even when he scares the living hell out of me."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm

"Of course it is. How stupid of me," Ksenia said almost to herself as she looked ahead at the garden.

"You do don't you? You don't really get a choice in that matter," she said, she had to stop herself from wrinkling her nose at the mention of Azazel. "They have a tendency to do that, don't they? Its the best you can hope for really," she said as she folded her arms over her stomach.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Lucifer swung open the door and gasped int the fresh outside air. After being cramped into the training room for hours on end it felt good to feel the nice cool breeze against his skin. Just as he was about to turn back and train his eyes spotted Nia walking with a boy along the grounds.

"Ksenia." He said giving her a nod once he'd made his way over to her. "Who's your friend?" He asked looking the boy up and down. Not much of a threat, he noted.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 am

"Lucifer," Ksenia greeted, smiling politely at him as he approached them. It was the limit of the emotions she would allow herself in a public setting such as this.

"This is Treshawn Beneparte. He is my housemate," she introduced the boy beside herself.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 am

Tre smiled vacantly at the boy who appeared. He knew of him. Lucifer Sicarius. The heir. He'd read his file. It had been homework before he'd come here. His eyes showed none of this however, as he gazed blankly at the boy for a few long seconds.

"Hello, Lucifer." He said politely. He sniffed the air, looking down at the flowers and stooping down to pick another flower for Faye. "Nice to meet you." He said, returning his attention to the boy, his golden eyes swirling.

He looked upward, distracted as a butterfly flew past. His eyes widened, and he reached out for the small insect, smiling widely as it landed on his outstretched finger. He turned his attention to the butterfly, as if the other two did not exist.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:46 pm

He raised his eyebrow and watched the boy. Wow he seemed... different. He leaned over to Nia and whisper non too quietly into her ear. "Is this boy simple minded? Perhaps it's not the best thing in the world to be hanging around with his kind." He said looking back to the boy as he played with the butterfly. He couldn't help but take a protective step in front of Nia.

"We shall be off now." He said looking at Tre strangly. "After you Ksenia."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Ksenia couldn't help but smirk at Lucifer's words. Even though she knew Tre to be an intelligent wizard she was not about to defend him, not after the conversation they had. Nevertheless, she had managed to learn quite a few useful things about the Mafia.

"Of course," she said lightly, her tone as neutral as she could keep it with the smirk trying to slip back onto her lips, before she walked back to the Mansion ahead of Lucifer.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am

Tre blinked blankly at Lucifer before nodding, returning his eyes to the butterfly. As soon as they other boy's back was turned, however, his eyes lit up mischievously and he winked at Ksenia. A split second later, he went back to looking at the butterfly, humming a soft lilting tune. When they had almost gone, he looked up, as if he had just noticed their departure.

"Oh. Goodbye then." He called softly, returning his attention to his hand. Lifting it gently, he let it go, watching as it flew off. He stood like that for a while, making sure that no one was observing him before going back to exploring.

Perhaps there was another flower Faye would like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:48 pm