Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Haven't Seen You In Forever

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Haven't Seen You In Forever Empty Haven't Seen You In Forever

Post by Ci Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:56 pm

The sight of the snow topped maze of Azorat lifted Ciar's spirits immensely as she drew closer. She had received a message from Lucifer telling her to meet him here and she couldn't be more joyful. She hadn't seen him in forever and it was really starting to wear on her spirits.

Her thick winter robe wrapped around her she almost blended into the side of the maze. It was a medium green with silver trim and several warming charms built into the material. They'd stay warm even if they had to share the robe, though Ciar secretly hoped it wouldn't restrict any activities too much.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Haven't Seen You In Forever Empty Re: Haven't Seen You In Forever

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:49 am

After months of torturous training Luc finally found himself some free time. It wasn't as long as he'd have liked but it was long enough to do what he needed to do. As soon as the news of a break reached him he sent out an owl to Ciar asking her to meet him in Azorat. He'd missed her most since he'd been away and he just couldn't wait to see her again. It was her that he chose to spend his free time with.

Wrapping his thick golden fur coat around him, he quickly made his way through the city towards the maze. Why he suggested this place of all places to meet up he didn't know but right now all his thoughts were aimed towards seeing her again. As soon as his eyes caught sight of her his face lit up into a smile. "Ciar." He said as he made his way over to her and took her into his arms. He'd missed this closeness. "Thank you for coming, i had to see you." He admitted letting her loose enough to see her better. "How are you? You doing okay?" He asked examining her, to all appearances she seemed fine but he knew better than anyone that looks could be deceiving.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:10 am

"Lucifer." Ciar smiled happily as she snuggled against his body and wrapped her own arms around him. "Merlin, I missed you so much." She looked up into his eyes and pressed a firm kiss against his lips. She had missed the way he held her, made her feel safe and wanted. She had missed his kisses and the way her he made her feel, especially when they stayed together during the night.

"I'm fine," she replied, placing her hands on his chest after opening his coat slightly. She had to feel his warmth. "It's been lonely without you. Not being able to spend the night with you and feel your warmth against me. I'm still managing to be top of the class though, even without you around to make sure I actually work." She leaned up and presses another kiss to his lips. Ciar would never get enough of those amazing tasting lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:13 am