Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Nolan Carde
Sergius Sicarius
6 posters

Returning Home

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Returning Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning Home

Post by Nia Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:29 am

Ksenia turned her head, finally meeting Azazel's gaze fully. "Stop with your insults, will you?" she said finally, her voice conveying her lack of care for what he said. "I really don't care what you say. Your insults sound more like compliments at the moment in any case. The things I dreamed about during those long lonely years in Durmstrang. Funny how our wishes coincide isn't it? If I didn't have my powers I wouldn't be standing in front of you right now. And if I was as weak as you probably think I am than I wouldn't be alive at the moment.

"I don't need your approval. I do not care for it. You do not respect your family's centuries old connections with another bloodline. Lucifer and I made an agreement. He is the only person whose approval I need," she finished.

Ksenia turned towards Katerina and smiled at her politely for a few moments. She wanted to talk to the woman. But not now. Now she wanted to leave the room, tired of all the fighting.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 am

''Now how are you planning to explain yourself? Because if you take up that training time some other time, you miss important training time. Time where you should be training, not training because you were too lazy for training some other time.'' He was utterly displeased by his son’s behaviour and training habits. They would unluckily have to work on that. Because it wasn't like Azazel had other things to do. Not at all. He loved retraining his incapable sons. Or really not, not at all. And the anger burning inside of him didn't calm itself when Lucifer lost his common sense. But he decided that the punishment for that could be taken another time.

''Go and do something useful, somewhere else dear.'' He said on the edge to growling, completely ignoring her pleading eyes. Azazel didn't mean to sound so threatening towards his wife but it was the only way to make her leave, was it not?

''Beg your pardon?'' He said, slightly shocked, slightly amused. And impressed by the that matter that the young little sapling had stood up against him. That, if something, took some nerves. But the emotions quickly turned into pure anger.
    ''I want you to listen, very very, carefully now girl. Because I shall only say this one time, and one time only.'' Azazel spoke with such hatred that he could have scared himself. ''You do not seduce my son to be your little warrior. Nor do you come in to my house, stand under my roof and use that disrespectful tone against me.'' He looked over at the leopard and looked back into Ksenia’s eyes, his eyes darker than the darkest night.

''You shall respect me when I let you walk in my house without breaking your neck like a branch. Though maybe it would take more if I broke the neck of your beloved pet?''
    Something Azazel had learned through the years was that it took more on a person if you hurt someone they loved, rather than hurting them.

''And without my approval, this little fling you have with my son will be nothing but an erased memory from your mind.''
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 am

Luc growled. The action seeming on accident at first until he let it out. "I train more now than i did when i was home schooled. So don't tell me im slacking off because im not!" He spat. He'd never spoken to his father like that before but with the stress of everything that was happening he could no long contain himself.

"You won't touch her leopard father! I won't let you." He said standing in front of them both now. "Go wait for me in my room Ksenia. I'll be there in a minute." He said calmly before turning back to his brother.

"You know i wont allow anyone to get close enough to even attempt to wipe her mind. It's just empty threats!"
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Katerina flinched a little, though still visible, at Azazel's tone and bit her lip. There was nothing she could do now apart from make sure that Ksenia was safe from her husband's rage.

She made her way to the girl slowly and gave Lucifer a short sympathetic glance- almost trying to project to him how much she wanted to intervene through one look. Kat rested her hands on Ksenia's shoulders lightly and maneuvered her to the exit of the room gently.

"Let me show you the way out, Ksenia." she said lowly, but had every intention of leading her to Lucifer's bedroom.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:20 am

Ksenia was taken aback by Azazel's words though she knew that she should have expected something like that. A trickle of fear registered in her emotions before another surge of anger rushed through her. This time however she controlled it well. The level of wariness that has built after Azazel's threats was the only thing that stopped her from lashing out again.

Yes, getting out of that room was the best idea at the moment. The girl flinched slightly as Katrina placed her hands on her bare shoulders. Her powers were working once again after Abraxas was killed. She was always uncomfortable with people touching her and so far Lucifer was the only one who had done so after the murder. He was different though, he was meant to protect her. It took Ksenia a few moments to convince her body that Katerina posed no threat before relaxing again. She let the woman lead her out of the room. She had a feeling that thins were going to get ugly in there once they left.

Cleo stayed by her side the entire time. The young witch turned her head for a moment to glance at Lucifer briefly. How much damage has she done?
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 am

Sergius watched as the witches left the room. He had gone unnoticed so far and he wasnted to keep it that way. There was really no telling what his father could do when he was so angry. He couldn't help but feel annoyed at Ksenia. She had come in here, insulted Azazel and now his sons were left for him to take his anger out on, because the chances of the Godfather hurting the girl were minimal. He stayed as still as he had before as he watched his father and brother.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 am

Something was clearly wrong, this girl had made his own son stand up against him. He'd have to use some extreme methods to fix this. And also take care of that girl, in a non pleasant way. With a quick gesture he slapped his son across the face.

''Lucifer Sicarius!'' He shouted frustrated. ''Do you think you have a chance against me? I trained you, I know all your moves. You can't beat me.'' He spat back and thought about what torture method he'd have to use on his son this time. He had to do something even worse than the other times.

''If I want to kill that leopard I will kill it. Simple as that. And if I want to wipe away her mind you do it for me. That is just how it works.'' He spoke more calmly now, he couldn't let the anger draw him mad.

He watched as his wife took out the girl from the room for a moment, but turned back to his son. Now how should he punish him this time? Force him to continuously dip his hand into boiling water? Make him hurt his brother? Perhaps wipe his memory. No. This time he needed something even worse.

Azazel smirked. ''You have gotten to the point where my torture methods don’t seem to help. So I have to take drastic measures to this little misunderstanding where you think you have a single chance against me.'' With his wand and a mere flick he pointed at his oldest son and with a grin shouted ''Crucio.'' It was the first time he used it on one of his sons.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:43 pm

He flinched slightly at the sound of his full name. He'd only ever heard his full name when he expected some sort of pain soon after. "I don't want to fight you father but i'd have too. This vow, its stronger than all of us. I wouldn't have a choice!" He explained hoping his father would see reason. He had to see reason. Luc had no other choice.

"What are yo..." He began to say before his whole body was filled with a pain he'd never experienced before. A scream escaped his lips as he fell to the ground. His body twitching out with pain before he could stop it. He couldn't bring himself to speak to his father to make him stop. All he could do now was lay there and hope for it to be over soon.

Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:42 pm

''You wouldn't last a second against me son. All your moves, all your techniques and all your strategies. I teached you them, every single one. You will never beat me, or defeat me. Not even when you grow up and get your own training. So don't even for a moment believe you stand a chance.''

Displeased he continued speaking. ''You don't have the physical strenght, or the mental parts either. Not the mental parts either.'' He shooks his head. ''Nor are you the brightest crayon in the crayon in the crayonbox. And sometimes it really shockes me that you are a Sicarius.'' He took a moment to breath, calming himself down from doing something higly stupid.

''You are to be glad that you never got the chance to meet my father. He would have crushed you like a grape.'' Azazel growled piniching his two fingers together.

Azazel watched the expression in his sons face when he fell flat down on the floor from the pain he was causing him. Being honest Azazel enjoyed it, more than he should. But enough was enough and Lucifer had hopefully learned a lesson from this. So he stopped, shook his hands slightly and with a last displeased glance at his oldest son he left the room.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 pm

He sighed. "Father. Im not trying to fight you." He said before giving up. What good was it going to do. His father never listened anyway. Not to him, not to his mother and certainly not his little brother. It was like no one in his fathers world could be right other than himself.

He rolled over onto his side and just stayed still. It took a while for his muscles to feel his own again. He was just glad his father had left him to recover alone. He definitely didn't need him telling him how he didn't deserve his name as he gathered the strength to stand.

Once on his feet to rested on the top of the sofa as he looked into the mirror. He already had a black eye forming and a shallow cut along the top of his cheek. The problem was, he couldn't remember what he'd hit on the way down to cause them.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 am

"Is she really worth all this punishment?" Sergius asked his brother as the other tried to regain strength after the Cruciatus. The younger boy's voice was emotionless, eyes cold. "Did you think at all about what was going to happen to this family when you did that vow without asking for permission?" he snarled, his anger rising now. The anger was sfueled most of all by the fear of seeing the Unforgivable Curse, of being made aware of that fact that some time soon he might feel it on himself as well. But there were other reasons of course. And all of them added up to fuel his anger even more.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 pm

He growled and took his brother by the front of his robes. "Don't talk about things you don't understand!" He said pushing him to the ground. "Stay out of business if you know whats good for you, alright?" He spat leaving the room. He wasn't in the best of moods but he wasn't about to take it out on his brother if he could help it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:49 pm