Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Nolan Carde
Sergius Sicarius
6 posters

Returning Home

Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Returning Home Empty Returning Home

Post by Sergius Sicarius Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Sergius allowed a small smile to slip onto his lips as he walked into the family lounge. It was good to be home, away from the idiots that he had to see in school every day. His eyes drifted over the objects in the room, a feeling of comfort making itself known. There was no place better then home, even with his father always looming over him.
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Returning Home Empty Re: Returning Home

Post by Nolan Carde Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Nolan stood in the doorway of the room, scanning the large area in search of Azazel. His cold blue eyes glinted, and he walked with a special purpose, which could only mean one thing: he had a plan. It wasn't particularly brilliant, but it was, like all his schemes, flawless. That is, if the people executing it were capable, which was rare.

The Godfather was nowhere to be found as of yet, which was expected, but someone was there.

"Welcome home, Sergius," Nolan strolled into the room, a polite half-smile on his face, "How pleasant to see you back from school."

Last edited by Nolan Carde on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Sergius turned to see Nolan come into the room. He was slightly surprised by his appearance, expecting a family member to appear instead. "Hello," he nodded slightly at the man. Tha'ts what came with living in the Mafia Headquarters, there were always a lot of people in the Mansion.

"If you are looking for my father he is not home right now," he siad to the man.
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 am

Nolan nodded, "Of course he's not, and I doubt he told you where he was going..." He tried to figure out when Azazel would get back, but inevitably decided that was immaterial. Instead he turned his attention back to the boy.

"I hope you're school isn't as moronic as Hogwarts," he looked out one of the windows that overlooked the garden, "Though I hear that Durmstrang at least has its priorities straight."
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 am

"He is the Godfather. He doesn't report to anyone," Sergius stated as he sat down on one fo the coushes. Maybe he should leave before his father arrived home. Perhaps go hunt.

"I the school itself is good. It's the idiots that they teach there that are annoying," he said coldly. Plus it provided a nice haven from Father, the boy though to himself.

"You went to ogwarts didn't you?" he asked, raising his head slightly.
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Nolan smirked, "Unfortunately, people like that remain idiots forever," He shook his head with mock sorrow, "You'd think they'd learn eventually."

"I did, though I was lucky enough to graduate early. The education there was almost as dull as the people." Nolan noticed that a couple of the flowers were wilting. Even our gardeners are incompetent, he sighed softly to himself.

"Have you tried passing the time through manipulation? It's an awful lot of fun once you learn to do it right..." He nearly smiled at the memories from school. He had even tricked a couple of kids into trying to commit suicide. They didn't, of course. That would have caused teachers to crack down on security, which usually meant him having to stay yet another year. Nevertheless, it was still fun.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:46 am

''Back from your mission already Carde?'' Azazel said as he walked in with big step in the family lounge. By the fire he sat down in his armchair placing his hands crossed behind the neck.

''Sergius.'' He simply said towards his own son, whom he had not seen for half a year. One could think a more heartily welcoming were in place. But there were no place for love, or even likeness in the mafia. It was blood, tears and hurt.

''Where is your wimp of brother? And have you been doing your training properly.'' He waved his son towards here. ''Come here and let me inspect you. From the looks of it you are still skinny and scrawny.'' He shook his head slightly in displeasure.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:09 am

"Hello, Father," Sergius nodded his head slightly towards the man, showing some level of respect. He ket his expression cool and distant as he approached Azazel. "I've been training," he muttered. He knew what he said wouldn't really matter at that point. "And I don't know where Lucifer is. I'm sure he is doing something useful."
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 am

Nolan nodded his head respectfully, "Yes sir, it was as much of a success as I could hope for. Now we just need the press to pick up our false trails, and the aurors should be off our backs. At least for the time being."

He watched the exchange between the two of them, his eyes picking up all the subtle details in their facial expressions. Funny how Machiavellian the Godfather was. Didn't even show emotions of love to his own son. Now he had the pleasure of waiting to see if that backfired on him, or created a long line of equally cold-hearted heirs.

Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 am

Katerina entered the lounge silently, after hearing her husband's footsteps from the next room. Her eyes automatically found him first, then swept the rest of the room briefly.

"Sergius!" She smiled softly at the sight of her son. How long had it been? Too long. She made her way over to the boy and rested her palm against his cheek lightly. "How was Durmstang?" 

Suddenly aware of the fourth presence in the room, she nodded at the man in acknowledgment. "Carde." Katerina felt no need to make small talk with the man. If he had entered the family lounge, it was because he meant business with Azazel.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:17 pm

He eyed his son with a critical look. ''What exactly have you been training son? Ballet?'' Displeased he repudiated his son with a wave, Sergius was standing in the way. What would it take for Azazel to prove to his own son how important it was to take his destiny serious?

''Winter is coming.'' he said simply towards Carde. ''It pleases me to hear that you succeeded with your mission. Though I would have been surprised if you didn't.'' He nodded and continued ''Now I don't have to fire you.'' Azazel said in a tone that was nor joking or serious. He liked to do that, making his servants confused. But then again, Carde was more of an old friend then servant. Well he did everything Azazel told him to, but there was another relation between them.

''Ah, Katherina. Have you seen our son?'' He looked at Sergius with a acid gaze. ''The real one. Not this wimp.''
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 pm

"Mother," Sergius gave the woman a small smile as she touched his cheek. Sh was the only person in the family who would show him any affection. "The school was good," he replied simply.

His expression turned dark as his father insulted him once agian. The young wizard chose not to say anything, it was safer that way.
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Nolan smiled politely to Katerina, "Mrs. Sicarius. I hope you are well." He said it with the infinite civility that came with people of his upbringing.

He raised an eyebrow a fraction of a millimeter. His employer's comment was an ingenious conversational move, giving its user considerable control over another's emotional reaction based on their emotional response. Nolan decided to go with a safe, "And for that I am grateful," adding, "But the mission isn't the only reason I needed to see you. I was hoping we could have a little chat the next time you're available."

Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 pm

"Ah, good." Katerina nodded thoughtfully. Durmstrang was good for them. "I trust Lucifer is well?" she asked softly. Where was he? Katerina closed her eyes for half a second in frustration. Why did Azazel insist on belittling their youngest son? Knowing better than to contradict her husband in front of Carde, she ignored his last comment- and hoped Sergius would do the same.

"No, I have not seen him." the woman replied carefully, clearing her tone completely of any frustration.

Katerina returned Nolan's smile. "I am, Carde, I am. And how have you been keeping?"
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:51 pm

The party had gone just as planned. Like he said it would. He headed into the house with Nia by his side. He began to wonder whether his brother had beaten him home when he heard his father say his name. He stopped just outside of the family lounge and straightened his tux.

"Im here father." He said walking into the room and placing a kiss onto his mothers cheek. "Mother, i'd like you to meet Ksenia." He said stepping aside to reveal Nia.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Ksenia followed Lucifer through the house, looking a round as they went past rooms. They didn't have much time when they went back to Durmstrang after the ball and only had a chance to gather their things before leaving. The young witch still was in her long strapless black gown, the mask removed from her face, as she walked into the Mafia Mansion with her leopard cub by her side.

Ksenia smiled as Lucifer introduced her to his mother. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Sicarius," she said as she stepped forward slightly.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 pm

''Ah yes, just come by my office some day and we can have that little meeting.'' He said with a simple nod towards Carde.

''What a shame.'' Azazel directed towards his wife. That boy was most likely running around with that foolish little wimp of a girl. Pft, he thought. In someway he needed to make his oldest son to think about his training. And not that girl. How powerful her blood might would be. She was not proper Sicarius wife material. What his son needed was someone more influential. Perhaps some Mafia boss daughter.

Lucifer stepped into the room, and behind him stood no one less than Ksenia Sokol. Speaking about the trolls, he thought. ''And may I ask why you brought her with you Lucy?'' Azazel decided to use the disparaging sobriquet Lucy instead of Lucifer, mostly because he liked insulting his son.

''I think you'd do best in leaving girl.'' He spoke with a threatening voice. ''Yes, yes you should. Before things turn rather, unpleasant.''
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:23 pm

He turned to look at his father ignoring the nickname he gave him and frowned. "I'm just doing my job father. Like you've always taught me." He said standing protectively between Nia and his father. There was no way his father could hurt her without hurting him. He had no choice but to protect her now. He'd sworn on his life to keep her safe.

"Come on Ksenia." He said turning to leave.
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Katerina smiled warmly at Lucifer. "How-" She cut off her own sentence as the girl was revealed.

"You look just like..." she trailed off, tilting her head at the girl and took a step back. Katerina turned back to Lucifer for a moment in silence. Who was this stranger to him? The woman advanced towards the girl and shook her hand lightly. "What is your last name, Ksenia?" Katerina asked. The resemblance was unbelievable.

She turned to her husband, slightly confused by his strong hostility towards Ksenia and placed a hand on his arm, hoping that the touch would calm him. "Now Azazel, surely any...friends of our children are welcome in our home?" she raised an eyebrow calmly. A blood bath in the lounge wouldn't be ideal.

Sighing loudly, Katerina called after Lucifer.

"Wait, Lucifer."

Was she the only sane one in this family?
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Sergius watched silently as his brother entered the room. He felt a bit sorry for Ksenia, knowing very well what it was like to be on the recieving end of his father's threats and insults though the boy was thankful that the attention was not focused on him anymore.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Ksenia's body stiffened as Azazel insulted her, once again. It was very hard to control her expression when she wanted to snarl at the moment, or just cry. It seemed every insult nowadays was making a chip on her armor that that was almost gone already. Lucifer was standing protectively in front of her once again. It was very comforting to have him there at that moment. She didn't say anything to the man and instead turned to his wife, who seemed like a completely different person.

Ksenia smiled. "My birth name is Kyra Volans." Everyone in the pureblood society knew the scandal that was associated withe Volans family four years ago, that the were the last of the Coeus witches.

She hesitated slightly as Lucifer turned to leave. His family was full of predators and Cleo felt the same thing as she stayed close to her Mistress, keeping her head down. However Ksenia knew that they would have to face them sooner or later.
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Nolan looked up as Lucifer entered the room, along with someone else. You've done you're job. You should go. the small part of his brain that handled his social interactions interrupted his silent musings regarding the fate of the Sicarius family. It was right, it would be rude of him to stay any longer now that his business was done. But something was keeping him here.

That girl... she looks oh so familiar. Then the girl, Ksenia, spoke her full name. Of course. Lucifer had chosen quite a catch, even if she looked like she was going to be blown away by the wind any second. A girl that fragile could never be a godfather's wife. But who knows? Maybe Azazel could build her resistance, just a little.

He was reminded once again that his presence most likely wasn't welcome here. Once Lucifer turned to leave, Nolan took the opportunity to politely incline his head to the rest of the group, and say, "I should most likely be going as well. I have other business to attend to. Thank you all for your time."

He stepped through the door and out towards the garden. He was going to have a little chat with the gardener. If there was one thing Nolan couldn't stand, it was imperfection.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:07 am

''Getting distracted by this.'' He gestured with his hands towards Ksenia. ''Is not what I thought you. How are you to fulfill your destiny if you let things like that get in your way.'' Azazel shook his head in displeasure. ''It doesn't matter what powers she inheritances.'' He smirked slightly. ''Though I would not surprise me if her, oh so special powers, skipped a generation.'' As she stood there Azazel thought about how easily she would snatch. A backstabb or even a hard object thrown at her could be death threatening. The Sicarius bloodline needed someone stronger than that the be the bearer of the next generation.

He looked over at his wife with a look saying that she'd do best in leaving this alone. Why was it so hard for his sons to live up to their name and destiny? Did he need to raise the bar even more and start with worse punishment perhaps.

''We will talk about that thing later on Carde.'' He nodded as Nolan left the room. For being in the inner circle Carde seemed rather wimp-like today. Did he have to change everyone around here? The mafia was going down. Business had been still for a while now, people were scared from the war between the aurors and the mafia. Wimps everyone.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am

He stopped at his mothers words and turned to look at her over his shoulder. "Im not getting distracted!" He said through gritted teeth. "Im training morning and night! The times i miss i make up for some other time. It's the same amount of hours each day!" He spat. He'd had enough. He was doing everything his father asked but he still wasn't happy.

"Sometimes i get the feeling you will never be happy until im dead." He said throwing his sword onto the chair in front of him. He was done for the day.
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Katerina nodded and smiled kindly at the girl. "Volans- I knew your mother. You look like her, Kyra." she said, insisting on using the girl's birth name. Her mother had chosen her name, not "Ksenia". Her gaze shifted to the small leopard next to the girl. "She's a beauty." Katerina remarked, trying to keep some essence of calm in the room.

She nodded at Nolan. "Take care, Carde."

Katerina ground her teeth in frustration at the look she was given by her husband. What could she do? She was powerless against him. But how could a mother stand watching this? The woman sent back an equally challenging look to Azazel, almost pleading for him to reconcile with their son. It was all she could do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:03 am