Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Nia
Roman
William Krux
Asp
Selena Vikenti
gigi
rev tennant
Ares Ryker
12 posters

BS Lesson Three ~All Years~

Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

BS Lesson Three ~All Years~ - Page 2 Empty Re: BS Lesson Three ~All Years~

Post by Niko Krukov Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Niko rushed to class. He cursed him self for getting lost again. Rushing into class, Niko realised it already started. Grumbling to him self, he stood up straight and said, "I apologize for being late professor. There is no real excuse but I ended up lost again." Moving over to his seat Niko waited.
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Looking over the other students and noting that three more boys had shown up Ren felt a bit relieved that he wouldn't be the only other male aside from their professor and Krux. Wondering if the professor or 'General' as he liked to be called would interrupt again or not, the teen quickly pointed to the other girl who'd been on time. He didn't know her name aside that she was a Slushatel because of the crest on her uniform. "You," he stated pointing at Ksenia.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Sergius walked towards the Battle Strategies classroom! His steps sure and precise as they always were due to years of training. He knew that he was late for the lesson! But he had just arrived st the school. Stepping into the room he glanced around. A General as the professor and grass covering the floor. At least now he knew that he wouldn't be learning from a mediocre instructor. Though the boy didn't like the fact that he had to leave home, he hated being in this school in fact, but he looked forward to the actual lessons, as funny as that sounded.

"General," he nodded to the professor, his tone professional" "I have just arrived at the school."

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 am

She was standing unobserved somewhere in the back, frowning because she wasn't picked as a leader. Shoot, she almost cursed, but even in her head, the girl had perfect control over herself, well, as long as I am in the winning team and help them win.

The professor was a bit harsh, but it was nothing she couldn't manage with, for she was in fact the daughter of Xavier Carvus and she was raised strictly.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Ksenia nodded slightly to Ren before walking to stand behind him. She couldn't help but let. A small smirk slip onto her lips at the prospect of fighting Lena. Let the fun begin.
    Ares Ryker
    Ares Ryker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ares Ryker Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:16 am

He didn't bother to say anything as the students arrived late. If they were to show up late next lesson, it would be another story. "Ar Mr Sicarius? Yes? I worked with your father, i hear your brothers going to be a great assassin one day?" He said not bothering for an answer before he pushed on.

"Your teams are as follows:

Team McCall - Vorstenbach, Vikenti, Beneparte, Ritter, Krukov.

Team Mitani - Poots, Sokol, Sicarius, Carvus, Krux." He said pointing to the left hand side of the class for Team McCall to go to and the right for Team Mitani.

"Right todays objective. You each have a flag, protect it whilst trying to collect the other teams. First team to reach the other flag and raise it wins." He said waving his wand to make two flags appear at either end of the class room, which magically stretched into a large field with two mini forests either end concealing each team.

"Captains, make a plan. Best plan wins. You have five minutes before i blow my whistle and the fight begins." He said, his voice magically appearing out of no where from his hidden spot.

(OOC BS Lesson Three ~All Years~ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_IuXAjFCAzye2h_4ZPXNRqIJXu0EarSiOpt7CEqx4prb7O7Y5OQ << Your playing field!)

William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 am

William watched with aware eyes as the field changed, as he remembered the names and faces of everyone in his team and where there flag was.
    He stood close to the captain and listened his eyes fixed on the face Mitani, he patted the Captain on the back and said encouragingly "Alright, lets do this, what have you got captain?"

He kept his eyes fixed ready for his role in the up coming battle.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Paloma walked to the right side of the field, listening carefully to the Professor's instructions, and decided she was in a good team. Well, both teams were good.

She nodded when Krux spoke to Mitani. "Well? It better be a good plan, Mitani. You're an Uchitel after all, and I'm sure we all want to kick some ass," she said with a smile.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 am

Lena raised an eyebrow at her team members. She knew she couldn't trust any of them except for her team captain, but desperate times called for desperate measure. She looked over at Lora before staring over at the other team.

"Right, I know how to get to get to Krux. He's the vainest git I've ever met. Best way to distract him is to insult him, or try to fight him," she whispered in her friend's ear, "I've got him."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 am

On the inside, Lora was freaking out. She had no clue how to go about it. But she knew she had to take in the positive way and think of this as an Auror situation; something she'd be in years from now. She felt her determination arise and started laying out her plan to her team members.

"Alright, since there are equal number of students on both teams, each can battle one from the opposing team. Lena has volunteered to go up against Krux, which is fine by me. Selena, you can duel Sicarius. Beneparte, your target is Carvus. Ritter, you take Poots. And Krukov, your opponent is Sokol." She gave the instructions. "And I'll battle Mitani and try to go for the flag. Is it okay? Or anybody got a better idea?" She asked her team.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 am

Lena nodded at Lora's arrangements. She went up to Vikenti and whispered in her ear, "Right - Vikenti, from what I hear, the Sicarius family are a bunch of assassins, don't ask how I know. I doubt he's very different. So... dodge, for the life of you." She raised an eyebrow at Niko battling Nia. Being someone who had battled the girl a couple of times before, she would know what sort of spells to use and not use. She poked him and whispered, "When you're with Sokol, you're going to need one spell and one spell only: Protego. She has some pretty painful spells up her sleeve. Don't ask how I know."

Her eyes widened when she found out that Beneparte was duelling Nyx. She loved the girl, but this was battle that they were doing. She didn't know Paloma or Ren too well, so she kept quiet about them.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Roman nodded to Alora, then looked over to Lena, impressed. He smiled, thinking of Paloma and her feeble spells at the amphitheater, "Poots, got it. She shouldn't be a problem at all." He went through all the battle spells he knew in his head, gripping his wand tightly.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Niko nodded to Lena with a small smile and pulled out his wand ready. He was impressed and got ready. "She should be an easy oponite but I'll watch out thank you Lena" he said and smiled.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:39 am

Tre nodded. "Carvus." He said, his eyes going to his assigned enemy. "And who will protect our flag?" He asked his captain softly. "Should we have someone specifically protect it, or will a man to man defense work?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Lena pursed her lips. "I... I'm not sure," she replied honestly, "but if your man is down, then defend the flag. If you need any crazy spells, ask me." Her lips curled into a mischievous smirk as she drew her wand from her pocket, twirling it with her fingers. She whispered to Niko, "No, she isn't. I've duelled her before."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 pm

"I'm just going for the flag directly while you all duel. But if anyone needs assistance, I can trade places." Lora replied, feeling slightly hesitant. "And if your opponent is down, you can defend the flag while I battle Mitani. What do you all think?" She asked her team.
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am

Ren nodded at the professor as he divided the rest of them up and resisted quirking his brow when Krux was put on his team. The teen shrugged since he had wanted to choose the boy anyway. Giving a small smile at Poots when she stated he was an Uchital he shook his head and thought about what to do. Looking at the other boy on his team Sicarius he thought his name was, eyeing him.

He could divide his team keep three near the flag and have three go after the flag, but his style was more of trying to strike when it benefited him. Also he preferred to know what his 'troops' were capable of. That's what made it easy with Ciar, he knew basically what she could do and could leave her to her own devices.

"You, Sicarius? You'll take Sokol and Carvus. Poots, Krux and I will stay to guard the flag."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 am

He smiled and moved so his back was to the flag, he decided to say something "Our success or failure is purely dependent on the decisions you make here" He held his wand tightly and swept his eyes over the team and then over the trees this would be an amazing battle. He was shaking from excitement but calmed himself and concentrated on their Captain and the surrounding area.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:44 am

This is going to be extremely interesting, she thought and smiled. Here I am, assigned in the same team as the enemy of my best friend, who's not, in fact my enemy. Also, I got to play against my friends, and Tre. Really, really interesting.

She nodded to her captain and turned towards Sicarius. It was a weird choice to choose him to take one group, he was younger than Ksenia and herself, but she remembered that team work is what it counts today, so Nyx just bit her lip and let it go.

"Any smart ideas, Sicarius?"
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Paloma grinned when Mitani said she would guard the flag, she had always been better at defense, though she wasn't that bad at offense.

She thought back to that day in the Amphitheatre and sighed. That really had been an awful day, but she had already beaten herself up enough for it. She was over it, time to move on. She knew her potential, she knew what she was capable of.

She reminded herself that this was a class, this was not real life.

She smirked, "Let's do this."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:14 pm