Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Under the Darkness

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Under the Darkness Empty Under the Darkness

Post by Nia Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:43 am

Ksenia glanced down at her watch as she waited by the main doors of the school in the Entrance Hall. The new student should be arriving soon. Hr would have already been formally admired to the school would have gone to collect all the belongings he would need for the remainder of the school year.

The Slushatel's gaze swept over the almost empty room, a few students moving around here and there, talking to their friends. "Get to class!" she snapped at two particular third years who lingered for too long.

It was the middle of the day the next lesson should be starting in five minutes. The girl suppressed a sigh. A part of her was glad to have a little break from the lessons, but another part knew that it would only mean more work later on. She couldn't fall behind.
    Darke Kruger
    Darke Kruger
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Under the Darkness Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by Darke Kruger Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 am

Darke sighed and paused at the gates. There was a guardian either side of him waiting for him to enter but he didn't care, he couldn't understand why now, of all times he was being made to go to school but of course he only questioned it the once and when he received no answer he shut up. It wasn't smart to pester them especially the ones that got back to Djinn because it was really him he wanted to please.

With a deep breath he took a step forward and carried on towards the castle, leaving his guardians behind as Sterban ran protectively by his side. "I suppose you're my guide? Well lead the way and make it quick!" He snapped at the girl who seemed to be waiting. He'd been told someone would show him around and seeing as she was the only one waiting there she had to be the one.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Ksenia crossed her arms over her chest and cocked her head to the side as the new student addressed her. "Common curtsey is something that is expected from all students here. You might just want to keep that in mind," she drawled with some amusement in her voice as she turned around and proceeded to walk forward, not turning back to see if he followed.

"This is the Great Hall," she directed with her arms as they walked past, not stopping. "Meals are eaten here. I should warn you that our Highmaster has been deaged to a teen at the moment by accident. So do be careful who you talk to in that manner." She walked forward down another corridor already feeling a headache building.
    Darke Kruger
    Darke Kruger
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Darke Kruger Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 pm

"I wouldn't expect anything from me, it saves disappointment later on but i'll say it's noted to save argument." He said dryly as he took in the castle walls. It was kept to a bare minimum just like he was used too so maybe it wouldn't be too bad around here.

"I'm not expecting to stay here long so don't worry about me, but thanks for the heads up." He smirked, already he was being given advice and tips by someone he didn't know. Were humans really so willing to help strangers? "Just out of interest how did that happen?" He asked finally sparing the girl a glance out of the corner of his eye. If the highmaster was stupid enough to get himself de-aged what did that say about the school? Not a lot which didn't explain why Djinn wanted him to go here.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:23 pm

"Good," she replied dryly as they moved forward. "You are in Hitrost so you common room will be in the dungeons. I will show it to you at the end the tour.

"We will be going to the East Tower first," she stated as she started moving up some stairs. "I believe an exploding cauldron was involved. Some students were doing something that they were not supposed to," The Slushatel continued monotonously as she came to a pause on the landing. "No one seemed to have told them that curiosity killed the cat. The Hrabrost Common room is in this tower," she said as she moved forward down the corridor. "Snapping openly at people from here is not a very good idea."
    Darke Kruger
    Darke Kruger
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Darke Kruger Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Darke looked down as a smile crept across his face. The hitrost common was down in the dungeons, they had no idea how perfect that really was. It just made him feel that much closer to home, a home he'd never yet been too but he would one day his master had promised him a great deal.

"But still you would have thought the great highmaster would have been able to stop a backfiring potion from hitting him." He snorted, even though he was hating the fact he was being sent to school he had to admit it did feel good to be let out for a while. It did get annoying at times only being allowed to see the same faces day in day out. "Let's say for arguments sake I'm not very smart and like snapping at people what you going to do about it?" He asked tilting his head to the side a little as he got a read on her. Ugh this ones fear was just stupid it almost made him want to puke.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Ksenia shrugged her shoulders lightly at that. "Who knows what happened. Maybe he was shielding the students. None of them got hurt apart from some minor scrapes in the explosion," she said as she continued her way down the corridor.

Ksenia tilted her own head to the side, contemplating his question for a moment. “If your snapping does get too obnoxious I will leave you to fend for yourself. You will have to find the common room as well as get your timetable from your head of house who will be very displeased to be bothered by an unorganized student. She will probably also give you detention for wasting time wondering around the school instead of being in your first classes. Entirely too much headache for your first day," she said, disinterest clear in her voice. "Shall we continue?" she raised her eyebrows slightly at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:10 pm