Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Butterflies (Aragorn)

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Butterflies (Aragorn) Empty Butterflies (Aragorn)

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Daniel belted out the final chorus of Barbara Strisand's "I am the Greatest Star" climbing off the scafolding built for the performance. Of course today was just a practice, but he wanted this song to be perfected. He finished the song and leaned against the large metal structure. "That's it, i'm not pushing hard enough! come on boys' he yelled to the band "we're gonna run it again" the band nodded to him. Daniel was on edge. His nerves were high. He had been pushing himself to his limits over the past week. He missed seeing Aragorn very much and would give his left foot to see him, but gorn was at school, and didn't really seem like the kind of guy who would be interested in the theatre. Daniel continued to run through his vocal warm ups, and when the band was ready he swung right into the song, not noticing the person he missed most of all, was there just in time to see the run through.

(OOC: The song Dan is working on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agjU576UFWg )
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Butterflies (Aragorn) Empty Re: Butterflies (Aragorn)

Post by Gorneh Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Aragorn leaned against the doorway and watched Daniel silently. He was breaking out of that tough shell he'd been stuck in since before Gorn had met him. The Ravenclaw's blue-green eyes stared at Daniel alone as his thin, smileless expression grew into a bright ray of sunshine.

He held in his laughter as Daniel became that big butterfly he'd never seen before. It was magnificent and amusing. A giggle burst from his lips and he covered his mouth quickly, his humor still sparkling in his eyes.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Daniel smiled kindly smiled at the band after he finished.

"that was terrific. Take five you guys, you've earned it" He turned back around and sat down at the edge of the stage and sighed "okay..it was good, but i could be bett- Gorny!" He had finally noticed his partner standing there. Daniel blushed and ran down the theater aisle way and hugged Aragorn tightly.

"i missed you so much!"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Aragorn laughed and hugged Daniel back, glancing up at the band subconsciously as he looked over Danni's shoulder. He shouldn't care what they think, he didn't even know them, but he would have to get to know them to make Danni happy. Friends of Danni's were friends of his.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Dan saw Gorn look at the band and chuckled a little.

"they're part of the acting school im attending Gorn, don't worry. Some I've gotten to know from chatrooms, but other than that they're all just here for extra credit." he looked around the theatre and smiled. "i can take a break if you want, or we can just stay here..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 pm

"It's whatever you'd like to do Danni," Aragorn smiled. He wasn't sure what Daniel meant by "chat rooms". He was never included in most of the Muggle world, so he figured it had something to do with that. He shrugged, "You looked like you were enjoying yourself though."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Dan shrugged a little "I wouldn't say that, i mean it's fun, but the thrill of that number wore off slightly after the 17th time I ran through it." he said smiling a little and holding Gorn's hand. It was warm, and nice.

"I'm happy, as long as I'm with you" he said quietly. Sure it was cheesy, but it was the truth
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Aragorn smiled and squeezed Danni's hand softly, yawning a little bit. He had attempted to stifle it but had failed and regreted it a bit, as he had not wanted to show off how tired he truly was. He blinked a little roughly. "Sorry... will you be going to a Muggle school with them?? Or is it a Wizarding school?"

He hadn't asked his partner that question originally when the subject was brought up at Christmas.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:01 pm

"it is a muggle scool" dan said shrugging. He snuggled closer to gorny and let out a sigh of happiness. "so what have you been up to?" he asked in a quiet voice. Dan had been busy since christmas, and hadn't had buch time with Gorny. He felt horrible about it and wanted to make it up to him so bad
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 pm

"Are they muggles then too?" Aragorn asked, confused. Why would Daniel be going to a muggle school when there were plenty of wizarding schools that had music as a focus. He ignored it and smiled softly, "Nothing really. School is my main focus. I need to get out of there."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:25 am

Dan smiled as he ran his fingers across Gorn's hairline, pushing stray hairs back into their place. His confusion was cute.

Dan listened intently as Gorn talked about school. "I'll have to go back soon..I miss you too much to drop out completely." He laughed as he spoke and linked his hand with Gorn's again "Seeing you has really brightened my day...thank you"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Aragorn could've been purring as Dannie neatened Gorn's rather messy hair style. It was an 'I-Just-Got-Out-Of-Bed' look, though it was the truth. Before coming here, he'd just woken up.

He smiled, "I'm glad I could help Dannie, really." He nuzzled Daniel softly, "I love you. It's been lonely without you around all the time."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:28 am

"Oh god it's been lonely here too. Sure everyone's nice, but without someone you love being there with you, it just seems so...empty" he smiled and kissed Gorn on the cheek "I wouldn't be surprised if i were back within the week..." he chuckled slightly at his comment, knowing it was true.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:47 pm

"That would be fantastic," Aragorn grinned. Then he felt a little selfish and his smile lessened into an apologetic grimace. He hadn't meant to sound overly excited that Daniel would be leaving to come back to him, he just really missed him. He didn't want to take Danni's dream away from him before he even got it started. He kept the grimace on as he spoke again, "Sorry. Come back whenever you want, love, I want you to do what makes you happy."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Dan almost cried ahppily at Gorns words. They made him happy knowing he was missed as much as he missed gorn. It warmed his heart.

"You make me happy hon, so the sooner I'm back with you the better" He smiled and pulled gorn into a kiss with a small laugh. Dan killed for moments like this. They were just so perfect.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Aragorn felt loads better, his guilt draining as he kissed Danni back. He quite enjoyed himself. He didn't reply, though his smile was response enough if you could read his emotions right on his face.

Then his thoughts slowed and narrowed his eyes very slightly, looking up at the people behind Daniel. Muggles were now his worry. Things were as acceptable in the Muggle world as it was in the Wizarding world. He swallowed very slowly, "Will you be alright if someone decides to use you as a new 'punching bag'? I don't mean literally and, if they do, I'll kill them, but what I mean is if they... pick on you? I think that's the right saying." He frowned, "Loving another man isn't nearly as 'acceptable' in their world as it is in ours."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Daniel smiled sadly when Gorn brought up people teasing him.

"I wont let it happen...and besides I'll have you with me, and not only that but New York is one of the few places where Gay Marraige is legal and there are a lot of gay people there...so acceptance..yay" Dan had realized halfway through his words that he brought up marraige...and regretted it. He didn't know how zgorn would react and that scared him
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:38 pm

"Well... If they can accept the marriage of the same sex then they should be alright. Americans are trivial people, you would think they aren't so far behind us since they originated from English colonies." Gorn snorted and shook his head, "Oh well. Either way, I suppose you'll be alright then."

Aragorn hadn't really noticed the whole marriage thing as something to be nervous about. He was fourteen going on fifteen, he had nothing to worry about. In fact, he probably wouldn't mind it if he really thought about it. It was just something that wouldn't be crossing his mind for a long while. Or at least until he turned seventeen.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 am

Dan chuckled as Gorn spoke. He had been so highstrung about everything lately, and having Gorn around really helped him clear his head. Dan loved this boy so much, there wasn't another like him.

Dan leaned over and kissed Gorn on the cheek "Thank you for everything Gorny, I don't know where I'd be without you"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 pm

"Uhm... you're welcome for everything? What did I do?" Gorn asked curiously, cocking his head and returning Danni's kiss with one of his own. He didn't know what he'd done, but he would say you're welcome regardless.

He yawned and stretched, "So, what do you feel like doing whenever your next time off is?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm

"Just supporting me..." Dan said quietly, gripping Gorns hand. He loved this. Just the two of them, alone. Nobody else. Usually Karma or Casey was with them, but today it was just to two of them and it was nice.

"I Dunno....Ill be coming back to school soon...and then we get to sepnd every day together, and i may take some time off so i can be with you during break, and this time, it's completely up to you what we do"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:49 pm

"Will you still be in my classes?" Aragorn asked, leaning his forehead against Danni's. When it came right down to it, if Danni would be going to classes then he too would be joining the classes again. The only one he cared for was Divination.

"I'll try to come up with something fun for us to do then," Gorny grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:08 am