Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas

Post by Gorneh Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

"It's no problem, Danni," Aragorn whispered, hugging him back and nuzzling his soft hair. He could've been purring, Gorn could've. He very much so loved this boy, and he truly wanted him to be happy. Even if he were going to be covered in ashes every day at work.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Dan felt sheer joy surge through him as gorn nuzzled his hair. Nothing else mattered right now. Dan was happy, and he was 99.99% sure Gorn was happy too. Daniel kissed gorn lightly, on the lips and smiled warmly, all emotion showing in his eyes.

"I just wanna say, that i am pretty much sure I love you Aragorn Hawthorn." he said with a small chuckle.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Aragorn laughed and kissed Danni's nose softly before giving him a soft peck on the lips. This boy was absolutely adorable. He grinned, "I love you too, Daniel Heartford."

He looked up at the clock and raised his eyebrows, it was earlier than he thought it would have been. His pajamas were rightfully messy as he hadn't been awake for very long, but he still thought he should change quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am