Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Burning Flames

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Burning Flames Empty Burning Flames

Post by Nia Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:18 am

It was night-time when Ksenia wandered up to the first floor and to the door that led to Lucifer's room. She knew that it would be impossible to catch the Mafia heir during the day and she was not completely certain if he was even in his room yet, but she needed to talk to him. Summer has been....interesting to say the least. And now the Slushatel was getting bored.

Pausing in front of the door, the girl knocked a couple of times. Hearing no reply from behind, she peaked her head into the room. It was empty. Just like it was the last time she went in there. Figuring it would be some time that she would have to wait, Ksenia moved towards the burning fireplace and sat down cross legged on the floor in front of it. It was nice to just watch the flames. They were pure, unlike most of the people in this Mansion.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Burning Flames Empty Re: Burning Flames

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:06 am

Luc yawned, bringing his hand to cover his mouth. It had been a long and tiring day in the gym and his father had only insisted on pushing him further than before. He was already better than most adult assassins yet it still wasn't good enough. He just couldn't see what his father wanted from him. After grabbing himself a bottled water he headed up to him room, ready to throw himself onto his bed and just sleep off the workout.

As he reached his door he'd already undone the belt for his sword which he then went to throw into the nearest chair when he entered. "Nia? What are you doing here?" He asked as he spotted her by the fire. "What time is it?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 pm

"Hey," Ksenia turned her head as she heard him enter the room. "I came here to talk to you. Or to check in that you are still alive after so much training. Honestly, you move through this Mansion like a ghost," she offered him a soft smile as she lifted her body up smoothly from the floor and settled herself on the arm of the armchair that was closest to her, her hands wrapping themselves around the arm as much as they could either side of her.

"Um...it's eleven o'clock?" the Slushatel said as she glanced at the clock on the wall before turning back to look at Lucifer and shrugging her shoulders. "Isn't it around the time were business gets done in this organisation? When the rest of the world sleeps."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:44 pm

"Oh." He smiled, it had been a while since he'd last seen her. "I know but the most i train the better i'll be." He said as he came to stand beside the fire. His father had always told him the successful were successful because of the amount of training they put in when they were younger. "Yeah i suppose it is... so what can i do for you?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:43 am

"Can you get me a mentor?" Ksenia asked as she rose from where she sat to come to stand on the opposite side of the fireplace from Lucifer. "Someone from the Mafia," she elaborated. "I would have tried doing something myself but I do not know who exactly to approach here," she spokes as she looked at the fire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:03 pm