Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

to raise the new

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

to raise the new Empty to raise the new

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 am

Camille looked around the Great Hall at the four tables, wondering which one she should sit in. She knew there was one for each house, but she didn't have any house - and there didn't seem to be a table for exchange students. Why would there be one, anyway? There was only herself and Tobias.

Looking around and not spotting Quinn or the other Prideux anywhere, the girl decided to take a seat at a random table. It was a chance to meet new people, anyway, and maybe try to figure out which house was the best one.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

to raise the new Empty Re: to raise the new

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:42 am

Quinn saw Camille walk into the great hall and was glad she had her best friend here. One who knew her darkest secrets and such. Quinn took the seat next to Camille. "Hey Camille, how you liking it here so far" Quinn asked with a smile. She was glad that Camille and Tobias decided to be here with her, it sucked that Adam couldn't come.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 am

Jaiden walked into the great hall and looked around. He saw a familiar face and knew that was his sister Quinn. She had his eyes and hair and walked over to the two girls. "Hi, do you mind if I join" Jaiden asked curiously.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Quinn was waiting for Camille to say something when a boy came over and asked to join. "Um, yeah sure" Quinn gestured to the seat. "I'm Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn introduced to him. She didn't want to be mean or rude. Quinn saw he looked familiar a little bit but let it slide.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Camille smiled and turned when Quinn sat next to her, shrugging at her question. "I don't know the place well enough to determine that, but it's been pretty cool so far," she told her and was about to say more when another boy came in. Merlin, he looked so much like... like Adam. But it couldn't possibly be him... could it?

She took another look and started seeing the differences. Yup, not Adam. In fact, he seemed to look more like Quinn now, but she was sure that was just a trick of the light or something.

"Camille Fortescue," she introduced herself with a grin after getting over the initial shock.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 am

Quinn nodded in agreement. "Yeah I know what you mean, I remember being where you're, not knowing my way around. I almost cost my house points but the professor understood that I was transferring" Quinn said to her.

Quinn watched Camille looked at the mystery boy. Either she thought he was hot or he looked familiar like Quinn thought he did.

Last edited by Quinn Mikaelson on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 am

Jaiden nodded to them. "Jaiden Landon, nice to meet you Camille and Quinn" Jaiden took a seat. He saw them both looking at him. They probably knew he looked familiar. "Sorry, don't mean to be rude or anything but is there like something on my face" Jaiden touched his face.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Quinn was snapped out of her daze. "Nice to meet you Jaiden, um and no. We were staring at you because, you look really familiar, like we've seen you somewhere before but that's crazy because we've never met before" Quinn said to him. But like she said he looked really familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Camille's mind began to wander back to Beuxbatons after thinking of Adam. How was he? How were the classes? What was he doing at the moment? And more importantly, was he with Emelie? Ugh, gross. She was turning into those creepy, stupid, jealous girls. Ew. She shook the thoughts out of her head- she was in Hogwarts now. Time to move on and forget. If she was not over this crush by the time she went back... Shit. She had just admitted to herself that it was a crush. Fuck.

"You just looked a lot like a friend of ours. At least, to me you did, at first," Camille explained, being brought out of her daze when the boy spoke, "Now I see the differences. But hey, take that as a compliment. You're both hot." Sometimes, even she was surprised at the way she could easily say some things. She knew a lot of people who had trouble telling a boy he was cute, but to Camille, it was just. . .normal. It was a word, it didn't mean anything. Plus, he was, so what was the big deal?
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Quinn was trying not to laugh at Camille's response but it was impossible. She started to giggle when Camille said he was hot. Quinn knew she liked Adam but Camille always denied it too her. "I'm sorry but yeah, sort of but you like a little like someone else too, I just can't put my finger on it" Quinn said to him.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 am

Jaiden shook it off and nodded. "I know what you both mean, to you guys I look familiar. It happens to a lot of people, even happens to me, sometimes" Jaiden shot a quick glance at Quinn. "You guys don't sound English, you sound French" Jaiden said thinking of a conversation.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am

"We are," Camille told him, putting some food on her plate as they appeared n the table. "We o to Beauxbatons - well, Quinn used to, but she was transferred to Hogwarts. And I'm just an exchange student for this year."

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Quinn nodded to Jaiden. "Well I got expelled after an incident that happened but yeah, now I'm here" Quinn said to him. She still was looking at him, he looked so familiar it was going to kill her because she didn't know who he looked like. Yeah he had some sort of resemblance to Adam but not that much.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Jaiden nodded in understanding. "That's cool, I always wanted to go to France, never got a chance to but now I have a good reason too" Jaiden said. He sent a quick look to Quinn and then just ran a hand threw his hair. This was going to be difficult to explain.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:16 pm

"What reason?" Camille asked, looking between both of them and sighed. "Alright, what's going on? You guys look like those people who sleep together but they're really drunk so they don't really remember, and then they look really weird while trying to remember."

She hated not knowing things.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:59 pm

It took everything in Jaiden not to look disgusted. "Okay one ew. Not that you're not attractive Quinn but, before I came here my uncle taught me magic, but I wanted to come here to meet you Quinn" Jaiden said to her. He looked at Camille then back at Quinn. "Quinn the reason I look familiar to you is because my father's name is Kalvin Jones" Jaiden looked at her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Quinn listened to Jaiden explain to Camille that they never went that far. She hasn't even met this kid before. When Jaiden said his father was Kalvin Jones. Quinn's heart started beating crazy. "What" Quinn asked shocked. Quinn heard his English accent and it took her back to when she was 5 and he told her mother and her that he was going to London for a few days. No wonder why he went on buisness trips a lot. He had another kid and she didn't know about it. Quinn felt like dying.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

"I never said you guys did it!" Camille exclaimed with a roll of her eyes, "I just said you resembled those couples. Not that you were." As Jaiden kept talking, the girl opened her mouth to say that it seemed a little psychotic that he would go to Hogwarts just to meet Quinn, but shut it as soon as he said his father's name. What the... ?

Eyes wide and with her jaw almost hitting the table, the French took a glance at Quinn, wondering how she would take it. It wasn't like she understood what the Gryffindor was going through, and now that Camille thought about it, it was actually pretty cool Quinn having a brother, and she supposed she shouldn't have been that surprised. Quinn's father had never been the nicest person - not the way her friend talked about it. But she had to show her support, it was perhaps the only person she would ever show support to, and she hugged the girl.

"Hey, it's okay," Camille whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content