Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i have to burn your kingdom down.

Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

i have to burn your kingdom down. Empty i have to burn your kingdom down.

Post by Dameon Volans Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 am

Damn the cursed summer.

Growing up in a cottage in the middle of Finland had definitely taken its toll on the Hrabrost. He has traversed most of Europe on his own, and everywhere he went, it felt stifling hot, even when all he had on was a neat shirt and a pair of long trousers. He would like to visit his old training centre, but alas! When he had finished his training, they rubbed his memory of exactly where it was, so he couldn't go back.

Sodding hell.

Never mind, he thought, landing himself in a maze. He didn't really know what to do, but he might as well stay put and ponder while he can.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

i have to burn your kingdom down. Empty Re: i have to burn your kingdom down.

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 am

It was rare for Luc to have free time but after a long work out in the Aluminati Arena he needed to get some air. Training back home under the watchful eye of his father was a nightmare. It was something he could do without so the Aluminati seemed like the perfect place to go to.

On his way home he decided to go for a scroll, anything to prolong the usual ranting that awaited him back home. He soon found himself coming across a maze, something he wasn't 100% sure about. "Dameon?" He asked as a figure came into view. "I didn't have you down as the strolling type."
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Dameon's trained reflexes meant that at every time someone called his name, he would whip his body around to face whichever person had that articulation, and if he knew that the owner of that voice wasn't friendly, he would whip out a weapon and keep a watchful eye on them. And this time, it was no different.

Except for the fact that he was in no need to draw a weapon; it was merely his housemate, Lucifer. Relaxing his eyebrows, the Volans heir cleared his throat and replied, "I am not one for strolling. It is just the mere fact that the summer heat has landed me in such a maze. Besides, don't think of it as a stroll - considering we're in such a maze full of conundrums, think of it as a puzzle, for us to solve."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Luc held up his hands to show he was no threat. He knew that was the best way to show he was going to do nothing, if the roles were reversed he would have expected the same. Once he was sure they were okay he shoved his hands into his jacket pocket and settled into a walk beside his house mate.

"Hmm, it does seem to be a lot hotter here than Russia." He admitted looking up to the summers sky. He almost wished he could change from out of these clothes into something more appropriate. "Are all your family so wise and philosophical?" He asked. "But it's good i like it, let's see if we can use it to get out of here." He smiled.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 am

Meon glared at the hands, and firmly nodded once he could see there was nothing... on the hands. He'd heard of the illusion where supposed 'magicians' - more like the Muggle version of cheap tricks - hid coins in the slits between their fingers. No matter; Lucifer was a respectable man, as worthy as Meon himself was, so he shan't judge in a scrutinizing manner.

"Not Russia, Finland," corrected the Hrabrost gently, "I dare say, the north doesn't get as warm during the summer as these parts, therefore I think the temperatures here are those of the Sahara Desert, if not higher." Dameon furtively nodded, "I would like to think so. My sister has been raised beautifully, I am proud to say."

It was then that Meon's mentality changed. "Right..." He closed his eyes, and turned to face in the direction in which he entered this section. "I entered through... there."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:50 am