Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Abraham's Daughter

Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Abraham's Daughter Empty Abraham's Daughter

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:30 am

Haze hasn't been to the Catacombs to calm herself down in a long time. She knew that going to the Catacombs meant that she was probably going to be late to class tomorrow... if tomorrow was a school day. Tomorrow was Saturday, however, so she wasn't.

She let her fingers trail across the ground, writing her name in huge letters. She frowned at it before crossing it out with her palms. Honestly, there was no point in being kind to shit any longer. No one was being nice to her, right?
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Abraham's Daughter Empty Re: Abraham's Daughter

Post by Nia Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 am

Ksenia glanced over her shoulder as she walked faster towards the catacombs. The Slushatel scowled to herself, her hands wrapped around herself to keep away the cold wind. It seemed like nowadays someone was always following her. Inside the school in was Dameon and if she decided to leave it, Valec was there right behind her, following her constantly. They said it was for her own protection. Did they ask her if she needed their protection? Of course not. Her opinion did not matter on that point.

the girl growled silently to herself as she came to stand by the catacombs. It seemed an appropriate place to go. Hopefully there were no ghosts in this place who would decide to follow her as well.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 am

Haze nearly took the pipe out of her pocket when she heard footsteps. She held her breath, trying to find out who on earth was walking. Did she know this person, though? If she didn't, it would make sense for her not to know who it was. There was a definite growl. Who on earth growled nowadays? Growling was so... three hundred years ago. They reminded Haze of wolves and Dracula and things people like Adele did.

The growl did tell Haze that the person was there and it was not part of her imagination. She took the pipe out of her pockets and sighed. "You lonely too, huh?" she called out.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:10 am

Ksenia glanced up sharply as she heard the voice, fearing that one of her guards have actually tracked her to this place. The Slushatel calmed down once she recognised a housemate in the other girl. "No, my problem is completely in the opposite direction," she said simply as she turned her head back to look at the graves. There was a strange feeling that ran through her when she looked at them. A part of her liked it. It was different, calming in some way. "What are you doing here?" she asked as she turned back to the girl.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:34 am

"I want to be alone, but because of my sheer sexiness, people can't stop groping me," Haze groaned. It was so weird to go for a night without cigarettes and with a pipe. In the dark, she lit up the pipe and placed it in her mouth. "I mean, being alone is such a luxury nowadays, right?" she asked. She then decided to lie down on the ground. Ouch. "I'm here because I'm bored. There," she explained.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:03 pm