Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Sweet Blasphemy

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Sweet Blasphemy Empty Sweet Blasphemy

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Blaine sits on the ground in the court yard, a strong flame blazing next to him. He wanted to inflict a burn on himself, he just needed to get the metal hot enough to sear his skin. He didn't know what made him adore pain so much, he just loved it. It made him happy and sort of aroused him. He blammed his father for getting him addicted to the horrid forms of torture he inflicted upon himself. His black viel brides jacket lay next to him and he sits in his black jeans, my chemical romance high top shoes, and my chemical romance t shirt. It had been a while since he had toyed with anyone and he was bored. He lets out a sigh. He wanted something to happen
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sweet Blasphemy Empty Re: Sweet Blasphemy

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Aragorn rubbed the back of his neck as he walked through the courtyard, eyes falling to stare at the ground as he walked. A quiet hum escaped him as he went on his way. He wore his usual school uniform, so he could fit in and hide from all of the teachers attempting to find him and drag him in to classes. He stretched out his arms and yawned, allowing himself to show the slightest bit of exhaustion as he tried to get used to everything.

He glanced over at the random Gryffindor boy that he passed and waved, acknowledging his shirt, "Nice clothes. Where'd you get them?" He was being genuine. And now that he'd noticed the clothes, he also saw the flame a moment later.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Blaine blinks. "i dont remember, stoll them from some muggle shop about a year ago. i dont eat much so i fit im my clothes from when i was twelve. honestly, theyre too big for me now." he glances at the metal, still only yellow hot. he wanted it white or blue. he sighs. to do this, one needs patience. that was something he had. "so what pray tell do you wnat/"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Aragorn shrugged, intrigued by this new boy's way of life. Either way, he wouldn't be trying to make friends. Or at least he really hoped not. He motioned to the clothes again, "I was just gonna say they were cool, and if you'd known where you'd gotten them I would go get some different if not similar types."

He shrugged again and turned to walk away, tugging down his shirt so that it was around his waist a little better and accidentally showing off his tattoo that he'd been branded with.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Blaine smiles and picks up one of his sharper pieces of siering metal and throws it at the boys shoulder. He was a pet too and well that excited him. He would prove here and now that he was not a man to be screwed with and if this fool got in his way, he would suffer greatly. He laughs to himself after pulling his now white hot metal from the flame and pressing it to his skin just under his carved mark.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Aragorn yelped and jerked away from the metal, hissing and turning around with eye ablaze, "What in the name of Merlin's Saggy Pants was that for? I've done not a thing to you!" This guy was psychotic! What the hell did Gorn do to get this punk to through hot as fuck metal at him?! He almost wanted to pull out his wand and jinx the older boy, but he wouldn't.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Blaine laughs and stands up twirling his wand in his hand. "if you werent karmas already id make you mine. but for now ill just torture you and leave yiou for someone to find. equuileo" he mutters the legal torture curse he was so well known for using and waited to watch the little twirp writhe on the ground like all his puppets did whenn they pissed him off.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Kama quite simply appeared, as if she'd been there the whole time, standing in front of her Puppet and holding his wrist straight upward, sending the spell in that direction instead.

"Mistress will be mad if you attack her favorite." She purred, grabbing his jaw and wrenching his chin up so they were nose to nose and the boy was forced to look into her eyes. "You. Do Not. Attack. What. Is. Mine." She growled, her pupils dilating dangerously. "Understand?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Aragorn flinched and fell to the ground, adrenaline pumping through him as he writhed. A smile appeared on his face as he did and he forced himself to forget that this was meant as a malicious attack. How fun! He hadn't felt this sort of pain in a long, long time. Once the spell had worn off, he laughed hoarsely and sat up, a new light in his eyes.

"Oh I can't thank you enough for that o--" He cut off when he saw Karma, surprise replacing his joy. When had she gotten here? And why was she so angry?
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Blaine sighs "i apologize mistress, i felt threatened..." he yawns and smiles at her grip on him. He shuddered with slight pleasure as he felt something crack in his neck "thanks mistress that felt absolutely fantastic." his eyes flash devilishly. he glances at gorn. "i think this could spark a friendship."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Kama grinned a fangish grin and dropped the boy, ignoring the fact that she'd pulled him slightly off the ground. She looked from one to the other before shrugging. "I don't like it when anyone but me hurts one of you." She pouted slightly, moving over to Aragorn with a sway of her hips and wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his and bringing them nose to nose.

"I don't like it when someone else touches one of you." she purred, meeting Gorn's eyes before moving away from him with a spin. "It's just a Pet Peeve of mine." She said. "Call me possessive?" She winked at them both before moving to a stone bench and lounging across it. "I'm bored." She announced, closing her eyes. "Entertain me."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 am

Aragorn smiled when she moved toward him, his hands on her hips like they normally would be. He had to agree that she was rather protective when it came to her pets. At least, that's what he'd seen so far. He watched her move away hungrily, his need for her touch dying with her movements. He could live, he had been.

Gorn glanced at the Gryff with a respectful nod, "I think I can agree on that. Aragorn Hawthorn, who are you?" This new found friendship would most definitely get him some more entertainment.

He glanced at Karma, wondering what exactly she wanted him to do to fix that problem.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am

Blaine takes the hand cautiously, once he had gorns hand in his, his signature vice grip kicked in "blaine thomas. mistress calls me puuppet, but i suggest you call me blaine." he smirks slightly. He crams his hat on his head and pulls on his jacket. "so how do we entertain you mistress? we aim to please." he smiles genuinely at his mistress wanting to please her and only her
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 am

"I dunno." Karma whined, opening an eye and looking over at them. "Do something entertaining. Do a jig. Tell me a story. Torture a human. Draw me a picture." She pouted, rolling onto her side and gazing at them with her boredom evident. "I get all weird when I'm bored. I don't want to be bored. So... do something." She looked from one of them to the other, from her Pet to her Puppet, and started tracing a shape into the stone with her finger. She didn't know it, but it was her rune.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:20 am

Aragorn glanced over at Blaine curiously. He was a story teller, and maybe a dancer, at heart. So if it came to telling a story, he could take over that. Blaine probably tortured people rather nicely, so he could take charge of that.

Gorn shrugged and looked back at Karma, "You've probably noticed but I'm done with Daniel." He reached up and touched his nose, which was still a little sore from the breaking and un-breaking. "And apparently Casey."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:25 am

Blaine laughs "and ive only just started witht he both of them but for now mistress, i shall play and gorn here can do whatever he pleases." he smirks "accio bass" he catches the black and white bass guitar flawlessly "do you have any requests miss?" he grins jokingly and kindly at his mistress. he could act sane when he pleased
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 am

Karma hummed softly at the bass. "Play Seven Nation Army. It has my favorite Bass line." Her fingers flew through the air, as if playing the riff on her guitar. She reached into her shirt and pulled a lollipop from her bra, unwrapping it and sticking it into her mouth.

"Gorny." She said around the sugary treat. "Tell me a story."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:05 am

Aragorn shrugged and looked down at his feet, sighing. He supposed it would be alright, it was just like Airiana when she was having a bad sleep during the night. Or at least that's what he'd tell himself. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to tell the stories properly because he wouldn't be able to focus.

He looked up, "What type of story would you like to hear? A Happily Ever After one? Happily Never After?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 am

Blaine laughs as he strums through the bassline of one of his favourite songs "is there such thing as a happy ending aragorn?" he loved playing. he couldnt sing for the life of him, but he played amazingly. he always got so into it. he smiles genuinely as he plays. Its wone of the only things that makes him truely happy.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

"Meeeh, decisions." Karma moaned, looking up at the sky. "Happy ending, I suppose. Might as well get my fill before mine tanks." She hummed along with Blaine's strumming, rolling back over to her side to watch him play for a bit before looking at Gorny. "Commere, Gorn. Come sit."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 pm

"There is if you don't go too in depth with the story, Blaine," Aragorn smiled as he jumped over to Karma, sitting down beside her. He thought curiously, looking down at his feet and deciding quickly, "Okay. This is the story of Aschenputtel, our modern day Cinderella."

Gorn paused to give himself a chance to get all dramatic, "There was once a rich man whose wife lay sick, and when she felt her end drawing near she called to her only daughter to come near her bed, and said, “Dear child, be pious and good, and God will always take care of you, and I will look down upon you from heaven, and will be with you.” And then she closed her eyes and expired. The maiden went every day to her mother’s grave and wept, and was always pious and good. When the winter came the snow covered the grave with a white covering, and when the sun came in the early spring and melted it away, the man took to himself another wife."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:52 am