Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When Will this End

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

When Will this End  Empty When Will this End

Post by Nia Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 pm

The current school year was winding down and with the OWL test just around the corner, everyone was running on their last nerves as students stressed over exams and Professors tried to control those end of year celebrations that seemed to be sparking up on every corner. The Slushatel Prefect was not completely sure if it was true, but she heard whispers that the Highmaster confiscated two whole crates of firewhiskey from a group of sixth years. And indeed the sixth year students seem to have gotten more than arrogant as the times for OWL and NEWT exams approached, happy to not be pouring over their books like the fifth and seventh year students.

She was certain that her Head of House had called her to his office to assist in organising some of this madness. Ksenia frowned slightly as she came to a stop in front of his office, hearing the angry yells of a fellow fifth year down the hall before a couple of younger students came rushing out of that room and down the hall away from her. She shook her head slightly before knocking on the door.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

When Will this End  Empty Re: When Will this End

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

"Come innn!" Kas's voice could be heard calling through the door as he lazied back in his chair, amusing himself with the fact his chair in fact spun. He had never seen the problem with allowing himself to be amused by the simple things in life.

"Oh Ksenia! Good of you to come, good, good, good. My trustie Prefect, take a seat, take seat." He waved a hand to the chair across from him, "Care for a treat or something... I'm sure I have... butter beer around somewhere... I suppose I can't go giving a student fire whiskey now can I."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 am

"Hello, Professor," Ksenia said as she entered the room, a note of amusement in her voice. How did this man managed to run a whole school house, she did not know. Perhaps the was simply one of the best examples of a true Slushatel. That was probably it. "Thank you for the offer, but I am not thirsty," she said as she sat down in a chair opposite his own.

"Imagine if the Highmaster found out how we are trying to organise this house," she laughed at her own words. "Though I do hear that he was a Slushatel as well. That has to bed the case I would think because he never did state anything clearly," she said thoughtfully as she crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair slightly, relaxing somewhat.

The casual atmosphere that resided in this room was a good break from the chaos and pressure that could easily be found outside of this classroom.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Kas smiled at the girl, "I suppose that could be true. I never did pry into houses too much. What is, is you know?"

He gave a little laugh and rock back into his chair.

"So tell me Ksenia, How is the prefecting going?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 am

"Not well at all," Ksenia answered his question. "I swear the younger students have made it their mission to stop the upper year students from getting decent marks on their important exams." Her voice was a bit more dramatic than she would usually allow it to be.

"Can we lock them in the dungeons until the year is over?" she smirked, her tone was joking yet there was some hope shining in her eyes. "I wouldn't imagine that would cause any problem.s It would be a good excersie for them. And for us as well. A calm school," she sread her arms slightly, her expression turning wistful.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Kasper laughed slightly, "I do believe that that would cause us more problems than less. Imagine, all of them confined in one place, thats to a degree not very large either."

He shivered dramatically, his eyes twinkling though, "I don't believe that we'd have many younger students left by the time we let them out. We'd certainly not have a dungeon."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:16 am

"Well, wouldn't that be wonderful?" Ksenia asked, clapping her hands together. "Having less younger students. And I am sure we would be able to survive without a dungeon. We would have to sacrifice something for some peace and quiet. What a wonderful plan that would be," she sighed slightly as she relaxed into her chair.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Kasper shook his head, and gave her a tiny little grin.

"You're sense of responsiblity, and seriousness will do you well, Ksenia, but I do think, there will come a day when you might just find that what the younger students have to offer may just come in handy."

He paused for a moment before leaning back in his seat, and popping his feet on his desk.

"Now, that however, is not what were here for," he said. "As Prefect, and my role we apparently have duties to preform so, I merely wished to check in on how things were going in the student world, and impresson you some importance in trying to keep things in control durning these last few months of the school year."

"However, since you seem to have a better idea on how to do that than I do, I do think, we might be done here. Unless you have a problem that needs to be adressed right at this moment."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:20 am