Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Empty Nights

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Empty Nights Empty Empty Nights

Post by Nia Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:36 pm

It was late afternoon when Ksenia found herself standing in front of the door to the infirmary. the witch was quite surprised that it took her that long to get there. She never liked asking people she didn't know enough to trust for help. She knew that she should have gotten some help quite a few weeks ago. Her sleeping patterns have been unstable for months, but with all the other worries the Slushatel simply did not take the time to actually do something about. A sleeping potion was all she needed really. Lifting her hand up she knocked on the door before waiting for a reply.
    Karina Fenixfire
    Karina Fenixfire
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Empty Nights Empty Re: Empty Nights

Post by Karina Fenixfire Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Karina agreed to be employed at the Durmstrang infirmary part time, but was called in because the usual nurse was not around today. The surroundings were strangely familiar to her. She was sat staring out of the window when a knock on the door brought her attention back to reality.

She opened the door and smiled at the girl there. "Hello there, come in, how may i help you?"

She studied the girls face and noticed her eyes were very tired looking. "Have you been sleeping alright sweetie? You look worn out."

Last edited by Karina Fenixfire on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:24 pm

"Thank you," Ksenia nodded her head, keeping her expression composed as she stepped into the room. "I just wanted to get a potion to sleep better if that is at all possible," she said, not wasting any time. A lot of things floated in her mind, each requiring attention. Most of them were essays that she had to finish for tomorrow though there was the ever present heavy cloud that hung over everything else of her emotions. She shook her head slightly. Was that another side effect of her connection with Valec? Weakness of her mind? She shook her head slightly at that.
    Karina Fenixfire
    Karina Fenixfire
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Karina Fenixfire Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:41 pm

"Of course it is,i'll prepare one for you now." Karina gestured to a seat where the girl could sit down while she pulled some phials out of her back and started mixing them together in a couldren.

After a short period of silence, Karina studied the girls fae and said, "Is everything ok? You seem like you have a lot on your mind. Would you also like me to make you something to take in the morning which helps your body feel more energized and your brain easier to focus and cope with stress?"

Karina was quite good at mixing potions of her own making from the top of her head just using common knowledge, she was pretty certain she would be able to help the girl with any issues she had, but she wasnt going to impose anything on her.

She poured the contents of the couldren into into a large medicine bottle that she had self labelled with an image dictating what the potion was.
    "Here you are, one sleep potion. Take 2 tablespoons of it as they are or mixed in warm milk and honey before bed every day for 2 weeks. If you need a stronger dose or want to change or anything, come see me again."
    Karina smiled and wrapped the medicine in a brown paper bag before handing it to Ksenia.

"Would you like to try the other potion i mentioned as well, or are you ok with this?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:27 pm

"Thank you," Ksenia nodded her head slightly before taking the seat that was offered to her.

"I suppose," the girl said, almost musing. How ironic was it that she was getting some stress relieving potion now and not a year ago when she was under much more stress. "I am not sure. I do not want to become dependant on it."

She watched the older woman silently. It was almost calming just watching her brew the potion. The Slushatel shook her head slightly once again. "Thank you for the potion," she smiled slightly as she took the bag. She probably could have brewed the thing herself, only it would have become another worry added to her other bigger ones.
    Karina Fenixfire
    Karina Fenixfire
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Karina Fenixfire Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 pm

"Dont worry hunni, i brew my own potions, mine arent addicting like the standard ones you find in books. Tell you what, i'll mkae it for you and leave it up to you what you want to do with it."
    Karina already had a stress releif potion freshly brewed in her bag. She made them for her and her sister often and was sure it would work for this girl so she handed it to her in another bag.

"Is there anytihng else you need? If you think of anything, i'll be around, ok? Whether its medicine or someone to talk to. Im a qualified nurse, and i followthe hypocratic oath, so anything you tell me would be kept in confidence. I'll just jott your name down in my records book so i know what medicine ive given you."

After writing Ksenia's name in her log book, she smiled at the girl warmly. "Have a nice evening sweetie, i hope you sleep better tonight."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 pm

"Thank you," Ksenia said, nodding her head towards the woman. The Slushatel put both of the paper bags into her own bag that was always full of books, settling it in her lap once again.

Ksenia smiled sadly at the woman's words. If only someone who knew her could tell her those words. But many of those people were close to emotionless for a reason, to be stronger, to keep those they cared about from getting hurt.

"Thank you," she said once again with a small smile as she rose from her chair. "It was a pleasure meeting you, ma'am," she nodded her head politely towards the woman before heading out of the room and out of the stress-free haven.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:36 am