Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Night is Here

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Night is Here Empty The Night is Here

Post by Nia Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 am

"This is a school not a day care centre," Ksenia called over to the three first year boys who were charging down the corridor in her direction. Seeing her the younger students slowed down, trying to move past her with a quick step. "Where do you think you are going?" she asked them sternly. moving to stand in the middle of the corridor.

They stopped finally a few feet away from her, but did not meet her eyes.

"You do not even have enough manners to apologise for your mistake," the Prefect's eyebrows rose slightly as she studied them. "There are rules against running inside the school if you were not aware. There is plenty of space on the grounds for your energy if you have not noticed," she said as took a few steps towards them crossing her arms. "Perhaps reading the school rules booklet would refresh your memory. I will see you three tomorrow at 8 at night in the library to make sure you've read it all," she said as she walked off further down the corridor leaving the boy scowling at her back, not at all looking forward to reading more then ten pages of rules most of which were hardly ever mentioned.

Making her way into the Great Hall the Slushatel slid into a seat easily noting that there were not a lot of people in the room. It was still slightly early for dinner. Ksenia didn't mind though. The girl reached for a bowl of rice, ready to begin her meal.

The Night is Here Empty Re: The Night is Here

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:23 am

Nataliya was strolling around the corridors at a leisure pace as she passed a boy mumbling out obscenities. She shook her head a small smirk making it's way onto her face. She didn't have any particular destination when she woke up and wandered around the school but here she was getting dragged by her own feet to the Great Hall with the commanding aid of her stomach. She stopped in her tracks and looked at the doors leading to the Great Halls. She mentally sighed as she was going to put up her act again.

Nat had slid into the Great Hall with some people saying a 'hello' to her. She slid into a seat next to a girl that looked familiar. Probably a prefect due to the commanding aura she had. She patiently waited for the girl to have her share of rice before partaking her own share. She huffed spying around the table before she grinned and lifted up a small platter of chicken, placing a fair amount on her plate.

Nataliya was going to start eating quietly before she looked over at the girl and smiled. "
    Hello" she said. "I don't think I've seen you before I'm Nataliya" she said offering her hand to the girl.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:30 am

Ksenia turned her head to look at the younger girl who sat next to her. "You are one of the new students," she nodded her head slightly. "Ksenia Sokol, Slushatel Prefect," she said before taking the plate of chicken herself and putting a few pieces onto her own plate. "How are you finding the school so far?" she asked turning back to her plate. It was nice to share dinner with someone once in a while, and a girl for that matter. Most of her social interactions now seemed to be with the male portion of population.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:47 am

Nataliya grinned this girl was different from the others. She was a bit more withdrawn than the other girls. "A Prefect?" she said in her American accent, her eyes shining in pure joy. She always admired people wit authority be it girl or boy because that meant they had skills. "I thought you were I wasn't sure though" she added. She ate a spoonful of her meal and gulped before tapping the butt of her spoon on the table. "Well it is certainly different from America "she mused. "I can learn more here" she added happily. Nataliya then blinked and smacked a hand to her forehead. "I forgot to mention, I'm in Hitrost by the way"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 am

Ksenia smiled slightly at the girl. "Yes there is quite a lot to learn here. If you actually want to learn. Though different people might tell you different things. It's best to be careful here," she advised the girl before eating some of her rice. She couldn't help but laugh at Nataliya's innocence. "Is there anything that you are particularly interested in in the school?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Nataliya tilted her head at Ksenia a confused expression on her face. "What kind of things?" she asked before downing some pumpkin juice that had filled her goblet. "Dark Arts and Weaponry" she said in a happy voice. "It's just Weapons are so" she said her hands turning into fists as she tried to explain. "It makes me feel powerful and not vulnerable" she said finally pursing her lips as her hand went back to her cutlery. "Dark Arts are just what it's name suggests Dark"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:48 am