Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Time Of Your Life

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Time Of Your Life Empty The Time Of Your Life

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Daniel waited for aragorn on a bench. He was dressed in a red sweater vest, over a pale blue short sleeved dress shirt, a black bowtie, and a pair of black anlke length pants. His shoes are red tennis shoes that dont come up much higher than his ankles. He hums to himself. He was excited for tonight. He was goinng to show aragorn the time of his life. He laughs quietly and smiles. He sighs happily. It was a beautiful evening, warm and crisp.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Time Of Your Life Empty Re: The Time Of Your Life

Post by Gorneh Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:08 am

Aragorn hadn't really done much fixing up initially when he'd been told that Daniel needed to meet him somewhere. He'd figured his plain jeans and t-shirt would be alright. But apparently, for the girls in his house, it wasn't. They were fascinated with the relationship between Gorn and Danni, and they wanted to help any way they could. So apparently, they had seen something different from anything he'd thought and they'd slipped him into something more... dressy.

He glanced down at the soft silk shirt that the girls had given him. One of them had tickled some poor guy's fancy and stolen it. And another had stolen some other poor guy's pants. They were khaki and they fit perfectly as long as he wore a leather belt. They spiked up his hair in the front, leaving the rest a sexy mess. At least, that's what they told him it looked like.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 am

Daniel looks up at aragorn and feels himself blush. H elooked well amazing. Daniel rises to his feet, stunned "y-you didnt have to g-get all dressed up....i am taking you to a quidditch match....you l-like those r-right...i just wanted a special evening if you dont wanna go there we can go anywhere else you see fit and this is for you" he thrusts a small box into aragorns hands, his own hands trembling. Aragorn looked so amazing. More than usual. Danikel had never seen him so dressed up before, he liked it, but it came as a small shock. Inside the box is a brown and white shell beaded shark tooth necklace and a bottle of a french cologne, Drakkar Noir.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 am

Aragorn caught it, smiling at Daniel and shaking his head. The minute he got all gussied up for him, he starts stuttering and getting girly. He rolled his eyes and tugged Daniel under his, kissing the top of his head. He had to hand to this kid, he was holding on strong and it was nice to know that he cared enough to do so.

He squeezed the boy's shoulders gently, "Of course, I'd love to go. All my er...I guess, new Ravenclaw friends say hello by the way." The girls had said hello, and when he'd done nothing but just read a book while they were around. Giggling gaggles of girls were the sort that he seemed to attract now.

He glanced down at his clothes, "Uh... well, I didn't actually expect to be all dressy like this but I was told that it would be better to do so." He chuckled, "I hate flying but Quidditch is a great bloody sport."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:26 am

Daniel smiles to himself. He had gotten at least something right. as soon as gorns lips met the top of his headd, daniels cheeks and the bridge of his nose turned deep red. "o-okay so i g-guess we should be going then?" he felt his hands tremble nervously. He was kicking himself mentally. Why did he have to be so freakin shy all the time?! he sighs quietly and bites his lip, hannds clamped together in front of him.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 am

"Yeah definitely," Aragorn chuckled, leaning over and kissing his cheek like he had his hair. This affection thing was becoming easier and easier to express. He sighed happily and tucked the package into his bag that he'd forgotten he wore on his back. He would completely mess with it after the match, and he hoped Daniel didn't mind him not opening it right then. He had a gift for Daniel as well, he'd retrieved it from his father during the move so that he had something from his mother to hold on to.

"So who are we going to see play today?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Daniel thinks for a minute, the moments event caused him to completely draw a blank. "uhm i think its the canons against the one team from ireland....i cant remember their name for the life of me..." he laughs nervously. He felt so foolish. If he didn't know a thing about something, sports would be that something.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 am

"Irish National versus the Chudley Cannons?" Aragorn asked, surprise rippling across his face. That was a sad pairing. Irish National had been the ones to make it to nearly every Quidditch Cup. Chudley Cannons hadn't improved in the slightest since they began. He smiled and cleared his throat, "Just don't make bets with any of the leprechauns, okay? They give you fake money."

He took a deep breath. "Lets go and hurry to get our seats, eh?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Daniel nods. He clutches aragorns hand tightly, he had been to thes with his father, brother and aunt during his childhoos and a lot of times, people were scary. He had almost gotten trampled at one before. but right now none of that mattered, he was with aragorn and he was happy.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Aragorn led Daniel on to the stands, where the crowd was pushing their way up and up and up. He looked over at the boy, "So where did the tickets put us at?" He hoped it would be at least somewhere that he could see the whole stadium, even if it were up at the top. It was a beast of a stadium, that was for sure.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Daniel looks down at the tickets "there" he points at an area close but not all the way at the top. "and gorny i hope you dont muind....my aunt insisted upon joining us.... she wants to meat 'sveet danni's little boyfriend' for herself" he chuckles a little at the imitation of his aunts accent.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Aragorn saw it and smiled, nodding and heading up to it, taking Daniel's hand. He looked back at him with a smirk, "Don't worry. I don't mind at all. My sister was thrilled when she found out, though she didn't show until after I moved out." He laughed, "I think she approves."

He hurried up the stairs with Daniel in tow as he made the journey up the long flight of stairs. This was going to be exhausting, but totally worth it. He made it to the floor and motioned for Daniel to go on so he could find his hand, waiting to follow behind him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Daniel follows cautiously "yeah well gorny, auntie tish is a bit on the different side. i love her but she well....i dont know what shell say about you. she is so unpredictable and overprotective and well..... just strange."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm

"People are meant to be strange," Aragorn shrugged. He'd dealt with all sorts of weirdies. Surely his aunt wasn't so bad? He looked back at Daniel, "Besides, Danni, I'm good with girls. I seem to be a girl's best friend once they get to know me well enough."

He looked around, "So where is your aunt, anyways?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Daniel pulls out his watch "she should be here soon.... shes normally late for things. shes not a huge fan of the sun so she waits for dusk to fall before going anywhere most of the time."
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Morticia walks up behind her nephew and the boy he appeared to be dating. "no no danny i do believe i can introduce myself. this mus be the aragorn i have heard so much of." he smiles slightly, she could read this young man like a book. "care to give me some time alone vith him daniel? i vould like to go over some things vith him"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Aragorn blinked slightly and glanced Daniel nervously. Okay, so she was two inches taller than he, himself, was. She was a bit intimidating but it was nothing he couldn't handle, surely. What would she do to him, anyways? Surely nothing too bad since Daniel was here and all.

"U-uhm... You're the new Hogwarts professor, right? Nice to meet you, ma'am." He said nervously.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Daniel laughs slightly and hugs morticia "very well auntie. dont hurt him and be nice." daniel walks down the steps glancing over his shoulder every few feet and then disappears in a crowd
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 pm

morticia smiles and waves to her nephew and nods at the other young man, a fang poking out from under her lip. "yes i am and....okay hes out of earshiot ow...i have some ground rules tio lay do for you young man." her face turns stern "my little daniel is my pride and joy. if anything happens to him i vill thereby hold you accountable. also i expect you to keep him happy but not too happy. i he is more my child than he is his own fathers. do you understand me?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:08 am

"W-what is too happy?" Aragorn asked nervously, focusing on her fang and then back on her eyes. She was a vampire, wasn't she? That was one of the more interesting things now that he'd noticed it. She was prone to stay out of the light, so there was that little explanation. He cleared his throat and shook his head to focus and clear it.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 am

Daniel tears back up the steps and looks at the two. "sorry to cut the 'disgussion short, but you know me i hate crowds so i guess were all stuck here together." he flashes at glare at morticia. he knew that gorny disliked vampires and if aunt morticia scared him away, danni would not be so forgiving. he clutches aragorn's hand and sits down with a sigh. "she didnt frighten you did she, shes a bit overprotective. since i was bullied as a kid she will jump down anyones throat." he smiles sheepishly. "shell get used to you, honest"
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Morticia wrinkles her nose as the smell of anothe vampire hits her in the face like a stone. Not a vampire, a half vampire. she wasnt too fond of halfers. she glances at the boy her nephew was infatuated with, the smell came from him. it wasn't his smell though. it was distant. faded somewhat.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Aragorn moved away from Daniel's aunt, sitting down beside the boy with a silent obedience. This woman wasn't fond of him and he got that, but whatever. He'd deal with it. He was safe as long as he had Karma's smell and Daniel's love.

Love. He had really just thought that word, hadn't he? Ugh it made him want to shiver at the foreignness of it. Well whatever, he'd already thought of it and there was no turning his back against it now. He looked at Daniel carefully, smiling, "She was a little scary at first but it's alright now. How odd that she's a vampire, I never knew you had an aunt like that."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Daniel smiles sheepishly. "yeah its something i tend to leave out. it frightens people most of the time and im sorry about her, truely i am gorny...... she really is sort of an abrasive woman. very assertive. she likes to get her way, and she doesnt seem to fond of karmas ownership over you..." he bites his lip, obviously panicing. he had known this wouldnt go well, damn aunt tish and her compulsion
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Morticia almost wretched at her nephews affection for this tramp. daniel was so neady sometimes. morticia personally belived any nephew of hers could do much better than a male harlett, but shed never say this to her precious jewl. she wouldnt accept this child without some convincing though. she sends a glare at this boy that had terrified her late husband timothy's brother out of his skin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:58 pm