Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Another Word I Never Learned to Pronounce

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Another Word I Never Learned to Pronounce - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Word I Never Learned to Pronounce

Post by Karmzy Mon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Karma yawned again, resting her chin on his chest and gazing up at him. "I think..." She pouted slightly. "I brought you here... After you fell off your broom..." She closed her eyes and hummed softly, still half asleep. "You make a nice pillow."

She ran a hand through her hair and sighed, before opening her eyes again, blinking up at him. "Meh. I don't feel like getting up." She murmured, resting her cheek on his chest and closing her eyes. She stretched out slightly, rolling her shoulders and inadvertantly snuggling further into the boy.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Another Word I Never Learned to Pronounce - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Word I Never Learned to Pronounce

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 am

Daniel tears into the hospital wing. He had only just heard about gorny's injury. He felt horrible that he couldn't prevent it himself. He has a boquet of vibrantly colored dasies in his hand. He is panting when he reaches gorny's bedside, onjly to find karma lieing there next to him. Daniel felt something clench up in his stomach, but he looked past it. He was just happy to see aragorn alive. He smiles, it is a smile with more happy than sad, yet still a trace of sadness. He sits down in a chair by the bed and opens a book, waiting to be noticed.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 29, 2012 4:25 am

Aragorn looked over as Daniel sat down, squinting at him, "Hey Danni." His head was starting to spin again as he turned it to look up at Daniel, closing his eyes and forcing himself not to focus on anything again. He pat Karma's head slightly and rolled over to the side, swallowing back the bile that he knew was coming. His head pounded and his stomach reeled as he tried to forget about it all, the injuries and the nausea.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 29, 2012 10:20 am

Daniel frowns slightly. He gets up and closes the blinds in the room so thjat the sunlight doesnt irritate gorny. He looks down at him. "you need anything gorny?" he bites his lip. He just wanted aragorn to be okay.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Karma glanced up at Daniel, waving tiredly at him in greeting before closing her eyes again. She sent soothing feelings through the bond toward Gorn, her own stomach flipping as the nausea washed over her. She moved off of him as he turned, gently running her fingers through his hair to sooth him.

"Shh..." She murmured softly, sitting up on her knees. She placed a bucket beneath him, just in case, nibbling her bottom lip anxiously.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:31 am

Aragorn swallowed and breathed slowly, squeezing his eyes as he slowly rolled over, settling his head down on the pillow carefully. He looked up at the ceiling and smiled a little, "Thanks. The both of you."

He didn't move and just laid there. Hopefully when he got out of the hospital it wouldn't be so bad. But for right now, he was not going to move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:31 am