Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Something Unexpected

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Something Unexpected Empty Something Unexpected

Post by Nia Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 am

Ksenia paused in front of the doors for a few moments, completely unsure of what to expect from the Godfather. It was the first time that he called to see her. The Slushatel was not exactly sure how she felt about that. Still, she made herself presentable. The young witch was wearing long dark blue robes, chosen for the elegance and warmth; the Russian winter was still reminding everyone of its harshness. Her hair was pulled away from her face and pinned up in a tasteful bun. The hair and the robes were the easy part her appearance to manoeuvre. Her emotions took a little more work. Still she managed to compose her features into a cool but polite expression. Her posture remained straight as she raised her arm and knocked on the door.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Something Unexpected Empty Re: Something Unexpected

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 11:28 am

"Please come in Miss Volans" Azazel said as he awaited her for entering the room. As she opened the door and stepped into the room he gestured for her to settle down infront of him. "Coffee? Fire whiskey?"

"Now, let's skip the formalities and go straight to the case shall we?" Although he formulated it as a question he did not wait for her to answer, for that was irrelevant for him. "I believe you ate wondering why I asked you to come and see me, but see we have a few things to discuss." He drank from his coffee and leaned back in his chair.

"I see my cock to a son has replaced you with yet another one. That would, in most cases mean that you were like nothing to the mafia. But I am to make an exception. A girl." he corrected himself. "A woman with your powers must be protected. It has come to my knowledge that a half angel was said to be your guard. Which is a big misunderstanding and I'm sincerely sorry for it. He will not be your guard anymore." Azazel drank some more from his coffee.

"I am making you a proposition. I want you to be my eyes and ears on Durmstrang. Report to me and only me as quickly as you get information. Spy on my sons, I want to know if they focus on their work out or if they are not. If you do this for me I shall grant you protection til the very end. But of course this has to stay between you and me only Miss Volans."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri May 18, 2012 11:50 am

Ksenia paused for a moment as the door closed behind her before walking further in. She was quite surprised by his demeanor. It was so much different from their previous meetings. So much that it caused many thoughts to swirl in her head. "Thank you," she nodded her head slightly as she lowered herself into a chair across from him, her back remaining straight. The Slushatel folded her hands in her lap as she listened to him carefully. "Coffee, please," she said politely.

"I will always be loyal to Lucifer. I couldn't be more grateful for what he had done for me. If he found another witch to be his partner than it is his choice. I wouldn't interfere in his personal relations," she said, her face remaining straight. "Thank you for that, Mr Sicarius. That half angel has been quite bothersome over the past few months," she smiled slightly at him in gratitude.

Ksenia thought for a few seconds yet again before answering. "Thank you for your proposition. It sounds wonderful. But..." she paused once more. "I would never mean to disrespect you after you have been so kind to me, but like I said before, I would never betray Lucifer, and spying on him behind his back is exactly that. He is the person who swore to protect me with his own life. I cannot even be sure of my own safety if I do that. He has been training more and more as the time passed. You should be proud of him," she said, smiling politely. "I would be honoured to fulfil the rest of your request though.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 12:10 pm

He told one of the cleaning house elfes to go away to make coffee, quickly and scared it ran to the kitchen. And only moments later it were back with a tray full of cookies and a cup of coffee. It mumbled something unhearble as it put the tray infront of Ksenia. Just as quick as it were there, it ran of.

Azazel chuckled. ''Little bird, it glads me to hear you proclaim your loyality to my son. He will come to need it.'' He nodded before he began to speak. ''After all, loyality and trust is all we have.'' With a low laugh he looked at her. ''Yes, angels can come of as somewhat bothersome.''

''And as I said, it glads me to hear that you never would betray him. I highly value loyality here in the Mafia Miss Volans. We need more people like you around here. And when yoou come of age you will be, if thats what you want, a great addition for this mafia. Of course you will not need to spy on him. But I would like for you to do the other little things for me.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri May 18, 2012 12:47 pm

"Thank you," Ksenia said as she took the small cup into her hands delicately. "I owe my life to your son, Mr Sicarius. There is a certain level of respect you are obliged to give to a person who saved you. Complete loyalty is part of that."

"Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your offer, sir, I will most definitely think aabout it," she said with a smile. This meeting was going far differently than how she had imagined it when she received the invitation. "Can you give any specifics about the things that I will required to do right now, Mr Sicarius?" she inquired.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 2:08 pm

''Yes, yes there is.'' He said thoughtfully.

Azazel saw that he had surprised her with his recuest, and he understood. Being this kind to a girl was rather rare. It was all faked of course, he did what he had to do for the mafia. Even if it meant to be kind to a few girls. Although this one was possessing powerful magic within, and that, that would be very useful.

''I sincerely hope you do Miss. You will be a great addition to the mafia.'' He thought for a moment, not sure what to say. ''You will have to report every movement by your teachers, students and other persons. We dont have enough infiltrators at Durmstrang. It's easy really, all you have to do is to keep your eyes and ears open.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri May 18, 2012 2:35 pm

"Thank you for your offer. That sounds like a quite interesting task," Ksenia said with a smile before taking a small sip of her coffee. This new task would keep her mind more occupied and hopefully will her to surpass her weakness quicker. Depression was certainly not a welcome state of mind. She knew that if she kept herself busy with this new and intriguing task that her mind will become stronger once again. And she did have a talent for making people underestimate her. "Is there anything else that needs to be discussed?" she asked.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 2:43 pm

''Well we have yet to discuss your guard. Which whom I've chosen specially to protect you, wheater you want it or not. He will not be attending Durmstrang, but you will have to meet him every once in a while in Port Durmstrang. And every time you are outside school he will be around. Not for people to notice, but for your safety. He is one of our bests, I think you will come to grow fond of him.''

He drank some more coffee, for the man loved coffee. It kept him going.

''You will have him around you, even if you don't accept this task you have been given. I know that it can be hard for a young girl like yourself to do such a task for the Mafia. But if you chose to work with us, I want you to give notes and letters to him, for him to deliver to me. One can not be careful enough these days.'' Azazel looked at the door.

''Actually I would like for you to meet him, since he's already here.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri May 18, 2012 2:58 pm

"What happens to Treshawn now? I don't want for him to bother me any more," Ksenia said. "That would be very nice. I will work for you," she nodded her head slightly. "I know the school quite well. And being a Prefect I have more access to certain information then other students. It should be quite an interesting task," she said, a small smirk sliding onto her lips.

Ksenia turned her head, ready to meet her new guard.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Fri May 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Valec figured it was his queue and stepped into the room with confident steps full of Valec Swag. ''Mister Mafia.'' He said with a grin towards Azazel and sat down beside Ksenia. ''Hello little dove, missed me?'' Val asked Ksenia.

It might seemed like he didn't have a care in the world, but he did. Actually he took his work very serious. Making people believe how he didn't care gave him the advantage. The upper hand. And that was always needed.

''Surprised to see me? I would be too. But as I told you I am an Assassin. A damn good one too. And I think being a guard for you will be quite.. Interesting, don't you think? If someone comes near you.'' He gestured with his hand, dragging it over his troath. ''Dead.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri May 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Ksenia's jaw dropped for a few moments as she saw Valec out of all people walk into the room. He was the last person she expected there and honestly she was one of the last people she wanted to be guarding her. But Azazel said that the matter was non negotiable. "Is it a common occurrence in the Mafia for the guards to have little respect for the people they are guarding?" Ksenia asked as she turned her head to face the Godfather, her tone clipped.

"Oh, please don't do that," she said as she turned back to Valec. Annoyance shined in her eyes once again as sharp sarcasm overtook her words. "You will scare all my suitors away. It's bad enough having a manwhore stalking me, it's quite another thing to have decent, honourable men killed by someone like you."
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 4:14 pm

''Kyra Volans I will ask you this once in a fairly nice tone. Do not speak to your guardian in that way. He is to be your guardian, protector and lifesaver. He's been working all over the world with assassinations and no one exept me knows about him here in the mafia. He is neitherless the best match for this job. So you can either deal with it, or deal with it.''

He shrugged and looked over at Valec. ''And considering you I want you to show her respect. She is not one of your toys Rostov. You shall protect her, protect her with your own very life if needed. Is that understood.'' He asked with an harsh, slightly irritated voice.

Azazel looked between the two of them. ''Guardianship is based on trust and loyality. So you two better fix that issue you have. Is that understood?''
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Fri May 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Valec's grin vanished from his face, for he had respect for the man. After all he was the owner of the biggest mafia. And you do not mess with that. Nodding at the bosses word he listened eagerly, looking over at Nia now and then. Watching if she showed as much respect as he did.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 pm

"Of course, sir," Ksenia nodded her head slightly, her tone even as she looked at the older man. She didn't look at Valec, there was no reason to. He was just her guard. Just there to protect her and nothing else. "Is there anything else? Anywhere you want me to start on my task?" she asked Azazel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 pm