Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

it's all tears

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

it's all tears Empty it's all tears

Post by Charlotte West Tue May 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Charlotte stood there, firewhisky in her hand as she watched the people around her carefully. She was in no mood to dance, she was in no mood for flirting. But she was in the mood to drink all she could. Drinking will make it all go away, she liked to herself.

Mavis wouldn't approve of her drinking.

But Mavis wasn't here anymore. Mavis was in the world above - or at least Charlotte thought so. Her late sister didn't have a bad bone in her and so, the Slytherin took it upon herself to say she was in heaven. Mavis, who would have been cleverly sorted into Ravenclaw, was sweet and always helped people out - even if she was sick in bed herself. Drowning herself another firewhisky, Charlotte was far from drunk. Being blacked out wasted was her goal. She wasn't sure if she could though. After many years of drinking, her body had gotten used to it. Charlotte wasn't too happy about that.

"Give me something stronger," the Slytherin demanded. Flashing her fake i.d. that was securely placed on her bra strap, the bar tended brought it to her.

"Tequila," he said. "It'll make your sorrows go away lass."

She nodded, serving herself a shot before letting it burn down her throat. The bartender was about to take it away but she stopped him, paying him for the entire bottle. He shrugged, allowing it and walked away to serve his other customers. Taking a drink from the bottle directly, Charlotte let the thumping music give her a small headache as she turned on her stool to watch the people dance.

outfit
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

it's all tears Empty Re: it's all tears

Post by Tesla Gordon Wed May 16, 2012 6:22 pm

The idea of a night off was so tempting that at the first chance she got, Tesla made her mind to use it the best she could, she took a shot, dressed up and went out. To be completely honest, she had no one to go out with, but still, it didn't bother her. She was sure that she was going to meet someone.

Her clothes were simple, a tight black skirt, and a white shirt tucked into it, her hair was loose and she had a huge, but clearly fake smile, cemented on her lively face. (Outfit.)

When she entered the first open place that she could find, it was already crowded and full of happy looking people, but she didn't care. She made her way to the first empty seat and noticed a sad looking blonde standing there.

Well, Tesla couldn't really tell if she was sad or not, cause she only saw her face, but from the girls energy, it was obvious that something was wrong. Ignoring some hot looking, older guys who were charmed by her half veela looks and personality, the girl tried to talk to the blonde.

"You know, alcohol is my favorite medicine" the brown haired girl started, wondering why was she even bothering. There was no place for chit chat or helping out in her naturally bitchy personality, but some people were just special for her. This girl was one of them, for no apparent reason.

Tesla moved to see her face but a shadow was hiding it.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Feeling someone sit next to her, Charlotte ignored it and took a drink straight from the bottle once more. She wanted to feel the buzz of the drink but it wasn't it happening. Merlin, why isn't this working? she thought to herself angrily. The anger, desperation and the non-existent buzz was pissing her off. Another sip and the feeling was slightly died down. Slightly.

Until the person next to her, which happened to be a girl, spoke up, did Charlotte made herself fully aware of them.

"Alcohol is the medicine that doesn't seem to be working right now," she said blandly, not really looking at the person. Charlotte expected this chat to die down quickly since she wasn't in the mood in meeting new people. Sighing, she bit her lip when the slight thought of her late sister passed through her mind. Drinking from the bottle, she chuckled humorlessly, "Know of anything stronger?" She asked the person as she moved her face towards the other person, but her eyes were trained on the rack of alcohol bottles on the wall.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 am

She grinned as two guys approached them, and sent them away. "I'm glad you called me here Char, but I don't think I approve of your drinking. But I approve of your fashion sense, we totally match, again. Twinsies, right? You are my blonde, white, magical soulmate, you know?"

Her eyes shifted to the bar. "Muggle drinks help me in this situations. Even though I'm not sure if you should be doing this, I'll see what I can do."

Tesla called the bartender with her hand and started flirting with him. The poor thing was smitten in a number of seconds, all of her veela charms working to get them free drinks. Finally, some russian Vodka was placed in front of them, with a note that said "On the house", so she took her glass and looked at Charlotte.

"I don't want you to be sad, so I'll drink to that."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat May 19, 2012 1:02 am

The blonde grinned as she turned to completely face Tesla, her fellow... or well ex Hogwarts student. "Sorry, thought you were somewhere else for a moment. I'm not exactly all here, if you ask me."

"Why'd you go and send them away?"A small smirk formed on her lips as she watched h guys walk away, "I was in need of a little... fun." Shaking her head as Tesla voiced her disapproval on her drinking habit, Charlotte shrugged. "Yes well, I can't say I agree with your thoughts on the alcohol but we tend to match outfits and what not, don't we? Not that it's bad. I'd rather have matching outfit with someone as impeccable taste as you than with someone else," she grinned as she drank a little more. "I'll also drink once more to the soul mate part," Charlotte chuckled.

The fifteen - almost sixteen year old as Charlotte like to put it - year old laughed stiffly at she watched Tesla work her magic and as soon as she heard the magical word... that weren't Russian Vodka, Charlotte smirked.

"Free alcohol is better than anything else in the world," Charlotte grinned as she leaned over the bar table to get a clean glass with some ice. She waved off the angry lady who muttered some gibberish in Russian that she had no desire to translate in her head. She proceeded to pour some on her drink and tilted her glass towards Tes as she crossed her legs. "To not being sad," she said with a dark chuckle. "Merlin knows I needn't be."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sat May 19, 2012 4:53 pm

She frowned. "I noticed, but you know, I don't mind, I know that things are not really all sweet and sugary for you. I still love you, even if you don't notice me and my awesomeness." The guys were still near, and as she was eyeing the blonde one, Char spoke again.

"They look lame Char, just lame, not in or range, and way too old. How bout the two on the left that are looking at as?" she asked, and looked in the direction of the younger guys. "Yeah, lame too I think." Then she smiled and nodded her head. "The best think to drink to, or so I think, my equally impeccably tasted sister."

Again she raised her glass and drank all of the vodka that was left in her glass. When she smiled to the waiter, a whole bottle appeared in front of the duo. "Want to do something crazy and wild tonight?" the brown haired girl asked her best friend. "We need to have fun."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat May 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Chucking almost darkly, Charlotte smiled nodding, "I love you too. Even f I don't notice you or your awesomeness at the moment but you have my full... well partial attention right now." She laughed a lot lighter as she started to look at the men around.

"Old men are experienced, my dear," The Slytherin pointed out. "As long as they don't seem like they're going to break a hip if we're in the middle of doing it, I don't care." Looking over the to younger boys in their direction, Charlotte shrugged but the smirk was on her lips. "Lame," she agreed.

Raising her glass once more, she downed half of it and almost slammed it onto the table. "Okay, something crazy," she said with a smirk, hoping it would get her mind away from Mavis... she didn't let herself finish that sentence as she looked back at Tesla. Tonight was about her and whatever shenanigans they decided to do. She wasn't going to let this night go to waste. Not another one, at least. "Alright, give it to me Tes. I'm up for anything."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sat May 19, 2012 7:55 pm

She nodded her head as she agreed with her best friend. "I love how we agree on everything. Even if we don't think the same, we have each other's back. That's the best relationship I ever had with anyone, you know? I feel the best when I'm with you, it makes me sad that we are gonna be apart soon."

For a girl that always acted naughty, and talked like she was really experienced, Tesla was actually quite virginal. No one would ever believe it, but she had no clue about intimacy, no clue what so ever.

The face she made after Char made her comments was actually pretty hilarious. She looked awkwardly at her and then smiled. "You know, I actually never fu*ked anyone. I don't know why, but I never felt like doing it with anyone."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon May 21, 2012 9:55 pm

"Best relationship I've had to," she laughed and quickly thought of an idea that was a complete joke. "You know what, why don't we just run away and elope. Make our lives quite easier. I mean, we already have the same fashion style, think and agree on the same things and I'm sure we can find some spell to make our cloths fit one another because we already have a great fashion style. So what do you say," Charlotte laughed, "Would you, Tesla Mae Gordon, marry me?"

The Slytherin shrugged as she drank from her glass with a small smirk appearing on her lips as she placed it back on the counter. "Figured with the expression you gave me," she said with a light laugh. "Thought you and Georige would have done the deed by now but I guess not. She might end up thinking she's pregnant even though that's not possible." With an impish grin, she added jokingly that she might just push Tesla to lose it before the school year ends... even though she really wouldn't go near that kind of territory. The blonde, although she hadn't told Tes, knew that being forced into something was horrid. It'd happened to her when she was younger and she would never pressuring her into doing something like that. "If she's not ready, you're not ready, simple as that," she ended up saying.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 am

"I agree. So far, so good" she said jokingly and stuck her tongue out at her best friend. "Oh, that sounds perf...wait did you just call me fat? I know I am a bit curvy, and you are a bit taller, but after some diet and exercise, I could probably fit in your clothes. YOU THINK I'M FAT!" Tesla faked a sad tone and pretended that she's crying for a moment, and then smiled again. "Yes, yes, I will, put a ring on my finger, or a finger on my ring, I'm not sure anymore, maybe it's the vodka but either way, both sound good to me."

"There was this situation with my friend in France" the girl started, shrugging. "He was hot, I was turned on, and well, for a moment, I thought we were going to do it. But then the moment passed, and the whole last year I thought that I was going to sleep with Georgie, but I was scared, I have to admit." She looked away for a moment and wondered about something.

"You never told me who was your first."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 24, 2012 10:52 pm

"Well.... you're almost there compared to me," Charlotte laughed, almost spitting out her drink as she did. She, of course, was only kidding about the entire thing. She knew Tesla wasn't fat one bit... both of them were just different in body shapes. Looking around the table, she took someone's piece of paper and used her terrible origami skills to turn it into something that looked similar to a ring. Holding it out, she grinned, "Thank you for accepting my prosaic! Our life as a married couple will be wonderful and amazing, I promise!"

"Hot, turned on and in France?" Charlotte scoffed, "And you didn't go for it? Why didn't you send for me at once? I would've taken up the chance if you didn't." She lauged, showing she was only joking. But in a quick second, her face fell in worry. "Uh, sorry about the Georgie thing. About you being scared and what not." Looking at her closely at Tesla's wondering face, her face changing into worry once she realized something wasn't right. Crossing her arms, the blonde raised an eyebrow and looked at her friend pointedly. "Alright. Somethings wrong. What's up?"

Clearing her throat loudly, she straightened her back shrugging, "There's no point in that story."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:07 am