Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Happiness

Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Happiness Empty Happiness

Post by Marky Hawthorn Tue May 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Marcus walked through the Room of Requirement with a smile.He looked to see if anyone came. He had on Gray tight jeans annd had a brown shirt on and gray converse. This place is nice as he walked through it. I wish Aragorn were here i guess he isnt. He looked at the marrunder map and smiled.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Happiness Empty Re: Happiness

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Aragorn burst into the RoR without warning, hurling a textbook over at the fireplace he knew would be there. He hadn't noticed the kid that had claimed to be his brother. All he was focused on was that damn textbook burning in the fireplace, rubbing his neck where he knew the tattoo Karma had given him would be. He looked like he hadn't had much sleep in the last week, bags under his dull, sleepless eyes gave that away easily. He wore a pair of sweatpants and a gray wifebeater, falling onto his knees as he watched the fire burn away the Quidditch book. What the hell would he need that for? He didn't like flying, he would never be a quidditch player in his life and he didn't need to read about the damned sport if he wasn't going to play.

What reason do I have to be angry?
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Tue May 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Marcus looked scared. Why are you angry he looked scared Marcus backed away. Didn't Alex tell you about gettting your head screwed on straight. Marcus backed away trying to save the other textsbooks. Marcus hair was untidy today he just started at his brother in fear. What did i do Aragorn. Well heres a drink it will calm you down.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Aragorn whirled around, a fiery demonic glow in his eyes that represents his anger. He was never nearly as scary as Alex when he was mad, but he was still scary. He knocked the drink out of Marcus's hand and gave him another hard glare before kicking a log in the fire. How had he not seen this kid when he came in? It was almost comic how easily he'd scared the boy, he wasn't even mad at him.

"No. Alex hasn't said a bloody word to me about screwing my head on straight. I'm not broken, pest. I never was. One day, you'll see, too, that you'll feel the same way about a girl. Hopefully you don't get caught up being trapped like an idiot in a vampire's lust." He snapped at him, glaring into the flames. He had to tell himself to calm down a bit before he said the next part, "No, Marcus... I'm not angry with you. I'm troubled."
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Tue May 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Marcus looked trying to start a bloody fire cause i wont get expelled for that yes dad wants me to move in and were not sharing a room.Marcus looked at the fire. He looked he said a spell. Augmenti!!! at the fire.

Marcus looked sixth grade spell i read a lot. He looked at his fearce brother.Aragorn im your brother and Karma will hurt you. She is dateing a demon i'd stay away from him and dont tell him because dad will kill us both if that happen.Marcus looked and said Come on i wanna show you something its about what happen in 1996 when Sirius died. Its a history book.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 pm

"When the bloody hell did you speak to my father?!" Aragorn exploded again, turning on him again, rage causing him to tremble. He watched the feeble trickle of water spout on the fire and shook his head. The kid needed to learn to control his magic, that spell was more advanced than he could manage yet.

"Karma... is a Black. Don't you know what that means, you idiot? If she hurts me, fine!" He didn't like the way this conversation was going, he had his eyes set on a different girl as it was... not Karma. He knew Karma wasn't interested in him that way, as far as he knew all she wanted was his blood to drink and keep him as her own. He would let her, but he would find someone that he could hold onto as well.

"I don't think of Karma that way, Marcus... I fancy a different girl than her." He muttered at him, leaning his head against the fire place. He placed his hand on it gently to support himself, sighing. "But I don't think that girl notices just how much I care."

He turned back on his so-called brother and shook his head, "I'm not going anywhere. If you want to show me some ruddy book, you bring it here. I won't follow you around like a lap dog."
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 12:07 am

Marcus looked what will my second year be like.Marcus looked at Aragorn he sent me a letter hands letter to Aragorn.Aragorn you gonna join the Quiditch Team Next Year. I'm gonna try out as seeker next year for Gryffindor.

Marcus looked at the room.Marcus read some books and looked Whos the girl Aragorns he smiled.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 12:16 am

"No. I hate flying. Quidditch is a ridiculous waste of time but if you want to waste your life being good at a useless sport that only gets you women and money and death, be my bloody guest." Aragorn sighed, slumping down into a chair and leaning his head back against it. He glanced over the letter skeptically. His father wasn't one to send letters, though he'd been known to send them to random students, besides Aragorn himself! He took it and read through it, sighing once he'd finished and tossing it on the table, rolling his eyes to himself. For once... for once I would like to say that my father was a good dad during the first ruddy ten years of my life.

"She's a second year... it doesn't matter," He murmured, more to himself than Marcus but in response to his question either way.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 am

Aragorn feels something hit him in the back of the head. Alexander is standing in the doorway juggling stones in his hand. "evening, gorn." his face is dark and his eyes are black, obvious the deamon is in control of his friend. "so are you going to klisten to me? i have always found myself close to you aragorn, dont hurt our friendship"
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 12:59 am

Marcus started at his brother then he looked. Why are you so troubled you should never be troubled he looked and sat by his brother this summer will be fun i know many pranks i'll teach you every one.Marcus looked you know the Tri Wizard tourment is gonna be when im a 3rd year.Listen Aragorn looked is your house big or not.

Marcus looked and asked how did your mom die he asked.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 1:01 am

Marcus looked Alex i wonder when you would get here at this hour. Marcus looked he wonder how his dad expression would look when he saw me.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 1:13 am

Aragorn nodded at Alex, trying to keep from looking into those black eyes and attempting at a joke, "Erm... your demons showing..." He sat there, staring at the ground as he tried to filter through all of this kid's questions.

"My house is a shack, compared to most peoples... I recommend you not worry too much about it. You won't like the size when you get there." He shook his head and leaned it back against the chair again as he tried to figure out what the hell this kid was saying. "Nah, kid. It'll be in your second year. My fourth, your second." He smiled at that... the TriWizard tournament! He wanted to enter, but he was too young.

And then, Marcus asked the mother load of all questions. How did Aragorn's mother die? Depression and anger seeped into his veins, pumping throughout him as if it were a race. He stood up, tall and red in the face, "That's not a question to ask, boy. If you must know, lung cancer."
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 1:16 am

Marcus looked Hey Aragorn i have millions of dollars then we can buy dad a mansion. Marcus looked i will buy you a new room and a big bed with any choice of comferter i'll buy you anything you want.

Marcus looked and new clothes and a libary of books.Name it and i'll buy it.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 1:19 am

Marcus looked my mum died when a death eater killed her then my adopted dad died of cancer.Marcus looked i will vote for you promise. Just dont get killed bro that will be bad.Marcus looked you guys wanna go to Hagrids.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 1:21 am

Alexander shakes off the deamon and looks at the stones and sighs "dammit gorn im sorry" he walks in "this kid troubling you again?" the little first year was starting to get on alexander's nerves. he made him late on a big outing with jamie
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 1:23 am

"I don't need charity from you, Marcus. I like my house... I like living the way I do. I have enough galleons to get what I need for school, for home, for dad... I don't need anything else." He muttered and slumped back into his seat, setting his head in his hands. He did like his life, but he'd liked it better before he'd known he had to share it with a kid. "Dad won't be pleased either, he doesn't like depending on children for money. And besides... that sort of money is left for the purebloods. Not halfers like us."

"He's... no he's fine for now... But mentioning dead mothers isn't going to change the fact that they're dead. They aren't coming back, Marcus so let's not live in the past."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 1:26 am

Alexander glares at the kid, his eyes flash black and go back to red. "hes troublesome, its hard to believe youre 'related.'" alexander scoffs
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 1:33 am

Marcus looked at him. Well will the house be big engough for me will i share rooms with you Aragorn.Is it in London is like the Dursley's House.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 1:40 am

Aragorn laughed now, grinning, "I have to agree... but the kids growing on me, you know what I mean?" He had to admit, a couple days with this kid doting on you and you got used to it. He was a naive little shit, but at least he seemed to care.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 1:54 am

Marcus giggled your the best big brother i bet i can teach you pranks well have fun in the streets of London.Marcus Aragorn wanna go to Hagrids Hut and see him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 10:19 am

Alexander starts to laugh. This kid was naive. It was sad, but still very funny, He looked at aragorn. "wanna head down to zonkos? i have a trick in mind and i need stuff."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 11:35 am

"It isn't Hagrids hut anymore Marcus. He died long time ago." He stood up and nodded at Alex, "Yeah I'll head down with you. And you," He pointed at Marcus, "Don't bother coming after us. First years can't go to Hogsmeade." Aragorn gave a charming smile and waved his fingers at Marcus.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Alexander grins devilishly and follows after aragorn. he had quite a few tricks up his sleave and he was ready to try them out. he smiles at gorn "so that kids quite the piece of work... how you could have the same father is beyond me."

(OOC: should i start the thread or do you want to?)
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Marcus laughed i have better stuff to do then hang with you.Marcus walked back to his common room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:18 am