Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

It's Not Right, But It's Okay?

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's Not Right, But It's Okay? Empty It's Not Right, But It's Okay?

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Alexander waits in the room for Aragorn. He needed to talk tohis friend. He had changed recently and it was causing added stress. He needed to talk to him. Man to Man. He sighs. He hoped he didn't come off as petty and jealous. Well only fate could decide now. Alexander sits down. He's not dressed as formal as usual. Just a vest his armbands some jeans and a pair of combat boots.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's Not Right, But It's Okay? Empty Re: It's Not Right, But It's Okay?

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Aragorn trudged into the room of requirement, sleep dulling his expression as he shut the door and let it disappear outside. He really hated being awake. He'd just gotten up from a nap when he realized he was supposed to meet Alex in the RoR. Well... he was late now, that was for sure. He yawned and stretched out his limbs, settling down in the chair next to Alex's and he laid his head on the table, "What exactly did you want to talk about, Alex?"

Aragorn's hair was a bloody mess, bed head for sure. His clothes, which were plain jeans and a black wife beater top... adding the shoes and his socks. The wife beater cut low enough to show off the complex raven tattoo on his left pectoral that his father had allowed him to get once he'd been placed in Ravenclaw. Another tattoo, with his life's motto, was just below that but it was still hidden by the shirt. His final and most dependable tattoo was on the back of his neck, branding him as the pet of a certain Slytherin vampire.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Alexander sighs "its about karma, i am not going to tell you what to do but gorn, youre my best friend, for three years now, so at least hear me out?" he bites his lip.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Aragorn froze in his seat, his jaw clinching as he took a long deep breath and looked up at his friend, grinding his teeth a moment. His whole body was rigid, how could he actually listen to this... how did Alex even know about he and Karma? No one was supposed to know! He nodded, unable to say anything at that moment.

If he had known that this was why Alex had wanted him to come, he wouldn't have came at all. But no, he was there now and he would listen. He wouldn't like it, or agree with it. But he would listen.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

Alexander sits across from his friend. His eyes sad. "gorn weve been friends for years... i know that look. you need to take what im about to say into consideration. i know the tatoo on your neck. the mark. its not invisible. i just want to tell you i think this is a bad idea. youre going to get hurt... she doesn't truely care gorn.... shes evil. she attacked me once.... im saying this because i care gorn..." he bites his lip. "i dont think youre thinking clearly by rushinhg into this. now when have you ever known me to stear you wrong?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 am

"Look... I get that Karma is... ugh.. evil..." He shook his head to clear the thoughts of doubt that clouded his mind. He just needed to reassure his friend, like he had Marcus, that he didn't feel that way about Karma. It would be too weird, now that he knew what he was to the Black family. "Karma and I... dude, we're cousins. I just found out and I don't even think she knows yet. It's too weird for me to even think about doing anything with her anymore."

He wasn't so angry now, that he'd heard what his friend had wanted to say. It was almost like it had evaporated into thin air. He looked up at his friend with a sad smile, "I fancy a second year... not Karma. I like Karma, but not that way. She may tickle my fancy once in a while, but I'm not into her into her... I hope." He laughed all of a sudden, a grin spreading across his lips, "Hell... I've seen the girl I fancy maybe twice, other than passing her in the hallways and... bloody hell have I got an eye for her."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 am

Alexander laughs "i can tell which one it is, you make it so bloody obvious. ive seen the way you basicaly bow to her." he laughs "you never were good at masking emotions, well not like me anyway."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 am

"No definitely not. Don't tell her, though, please! I would die from embarrassment if she figured out that... well... you know how I loathe Gryffindors, as much as the next kid..." He rubbed his arm with embarrassment, looking up at his friend, "How could I end up having a crush on a Gryff, Alex? It just isn't right... There are so few of them that I enjoy having around and... I like one?"

He shook his head and let his head fall on the table miserably, "What am I supposed to do...?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 1:06 am

Alexander pats his friend on the head, not knowing what else to do. "if you like her talk to her. thats how i got a date with jamie. you never know until you try. believe me gorn. i can tell shes into you as well. you two would be an interesting couple i must admit."
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 1:08 am

Marcus peered through the door way in his robe.Brillant Aragorn so is Karma My cousin.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 1:16 am

"Get out Marcus, before I hit you in the bloody face." Aragorn said simply, not even bothering to turn to look at the runt of a kid his father had created. He tried to remain positive as his smile stayed on his face, "Yeah... yeah you're right! We went out for ice cream before school let back in. Not a very good meeting we had.. a graveyard, of all places!"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 am

Alexander grins. "see? theres hope for you yet my friend. talk to the girl, ask her ou, i mean the worst she can say is no right?" he smiles uneasily as a memory flashes through his mind
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 1:25 am

Aragorn nodded, his nerves flickering back to life as butterflies filled up his stomach, "Yeah.. heheh... right. Just a no." He took a deep breath and stretched out his long, constantly growing body and stood up. "Is that all or is there still more?" His seriousness was back again, being nervous had led right back to that earlier attitude.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 1:28 am

Alexander is wringing his hands and he looks at his friend. "i need you to do me a favour gorn.... im going on a journey soon, i want my best friend by my side to back me up..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 1:32 am

"Depends on where you're going. Will it be dangerous?" He wasn't serious about the depends part... he wanted adventure more than anything and he knew going with Alex, he would get it. But he had to know where he was going before he could go. "And when... you know we can't leave school grounds when it isn't break."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 10:15 am

Alexander shrugs "as soon as we can... i need to make things right from my past.... its the only way to get rid of these haunting memories." he tenses. "and it will be dangerous most likely... the woman im after hates me more than anything."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 am