Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Viva La Vida

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Viva La Vida Empty Viva La Vida

Post by Karmzy Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 am

Karma paused, glancing around her. There was so many things to buy, now that she had money. She looked around, remembering all the things she'd done here. She'd met that Prince she'd sworn fealty to once upon a time, but her sources told her he was dead. Wasn't her fault, not really, he'd never called upon her to do anything.

There were a lot of people dead that she'd met, thinking about it now. Almost everyone she'd sworn to protect, and a few others. She looked down at her feet briefly, frowning, before heading toward one of the shops, looking up at the sign. She could buy this book shop. She could buy the entire alley, and it would only give her more money. It was insane.

She turned around again, stalking toward another one. She looked up at it. Familiars. Where was her familiar? Nightmare had run off with Boia again, she was sure. She had a habit of doing that.

Annoyed now that she'd talked herself into circles, Karma headed back to the first store, cursing mentally.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Viva La Vida Empty Re: Viva La Vida

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 am

Aspen appeared with the faintest of sounds and pushed the girl into the side of the shop. His forearm was pressed against her windpipe cutting off enough of her air supply to stop her doing something stupid or screaming.

"Don't do anything stupid cause believe it or not im not planning on killing you today but don't test me!" With his free arm, his fingers trailed back her spine till he caught the handle of a knife. "Oh same old tricks i see." He smirked pulling it out and waving it before her face. "Tut tut, will you never learn." And with that he threw it to his feet. After what felt like an hour of stripping her of her weapons he found the jackpot of her weapons. "I think I'll keep this one." He said placing it against his side where it sank into his skin and ended up as nothing but ink on his skin.

"You may not recognise me, lets just say my old body has seen the depts of hell. I want you to send my nephew a message."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 14, 2012 3:27 am

Karma gasped for breath as he pinned her against the wall, wiggling when she realized she couldn't move. She shivered in disgust as his hand traced down her spine, struggling more when he took her knife. Her biggest knife.

She was forced to just glare at him as he stripped her of all her weapons, all the kicks and maneuvers and vampire strength proving futile. She felt so... so... naked. Had there ever been a time where she'd been completely unarmed? Not that she remembered.

She would kill this man. She would kill him or have Arsen do it for her.

There was no flash of recognition in her eyes, nothing but hatred.

Her eyes widened and her struggles doubled when he pulled her knife, Arsen's gift, from her. Not that one! That one's mine! Give it back!! She was still unable to talk. Damn his forearm. She did recognize that though. His tattoos being weapons. His weapons being tattoos.

A message?

She glared up at him through her bangs, her eyes darkening drastically. I'm not sending anything for you. She wheezed, but the words were unsaid. I'll have Arsen burn you from the inside out. I'll have him torture you so slowly as I watch, but not til I'm done with you. He'll get his turn. She wiggled again, futilely, struggling to gain some air. Any kind of air. I hope you liked Hell, old man, because that's exactly where I'm sending you.

She was going to kill this man, no matter how long it took.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Once he was certain the pile of weapons on the floor was all the weapons she had he magiced them away and stood back releasing her from his grip. "You tell Arsen, me and his father are watching him." He said, no traces of emotion graced his face at any point as he spoke.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Karma fell as he released her, gulping air into her lungs on her hands and knees, and going for the weapons that had already disappeared. Slowly, she stood, her hands clenching into fists as she got back into the rhythm of breathing.

"...and if I don't?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest and settling her gaze on him.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon May 21, 2012 8:18 pm

His eyes followed her as she moved for her already gone weapons. If he'd been his old self he'd have loved seeing her so defenseless but as it so happened he was on official business. So like before his face remained blank.

"If you don't, I'll do it myself and that won't end well for him. He's not as invinicible as he likes to think he is. Especially not without his father backing him." He said running his fingers over the tattoo that was once her knife. It still felt weird beneath his skin, it definitely wasn't a human weapon. It seemed his nephew was learning on his own after all.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Karma's gaze caught on the tattoo that used to be her knife, Demonslayer. She tried to hide the worry his words brought to her, the bracelet on her wrist seemingly heavier. More substantial.

"Fine." She muttered. Her eyes caught on the knife again, a frown turning her lips downward. "Can I have my knives back?"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:24 am

He caught her face in his hands and growled. "Make sure he hears, I'll know if he doesn't." He said and roughly pushed her face away to look down at his side.

"Your knives? No, i think i prefer you without them. Consider this a gift. I could drop you off in a cave somewhere or in the middle of an ocean. Instead, ill leave you here unprotected." Slowly he began to back off.

"Oh and thank Arsen for the knife. It really is a beauty." He said giving her a wink. "Ciao." He said and apparated with a slight pop.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Karma bared her fangs at him, snarling even from between his fingers before she was thrown away. She caught herself on the wall, turning to growl again. "Give them back!" She demanded. "Give them-"

She paused, a snarl across her lips as she heard his words. She would rather be deep inside the ocean someplace with all her knives than here, unarmed. She tensed and made to attack him pouncing forward, before slipping through the air in which he'd disappeared. She barrelrolled into the street, turning to glare at the empty space where he'd been.

She'd hunt down that demon-wannabe and-

Growling lowly, she turned and stalked off, in the direction of the House of Cardes.

She needed to blow some steam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:32 am