Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Psh I am not scared

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Psh I am not scared Empty Psh I am not scared

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Alexander walked to the shrieking shack. Being break his stupid friends decided to dare him to spend the night there. He was trying not to be frightened. he was not afraid of ghost just the fact that he may not make it back alive. he had heard legends. he wanted someone there. he suddenly jumps at the sound of foot steps and lets out a sigh of relief as he sees a familiar face
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Psh I am not scared Empty Re: Psh I am not scared

Post by Karmzy Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Karma had decided to take a break from her brain-frying work through her Gringotts vaults by returning to Hogsmeade. The familiarity of the place made her feel loads better. It was like a second... third... fifth home. Carefully, she stepped into the shreaking shake, stowing the little black box into her jean pocket and glancing around. She was dressed as usual, fitted black long sleeve shirt and cacki shorts. On her feet were a pair of whire and purple nike sneakers, nothing specail, but barely worn.

she wasn't surprized when she came face to face with Bloodbayne. She could smell him for ages away. His stench had provaded him. With a slight nod of her head she was moving past him, heading for the study.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Alexander follows her cautiously. Why did she appear to hate him? they were in the same house after all. He sighs and sits down on the floor of the shack and toys with the ring on his finger. he is in his usual street clothes. black dress shirt and pants with a red tie. he decided to wear the tie clip with his family crest today. his black overcoat with the chains hangs loosely off the shoulders and his red eyes focus directly on the ring. to be honest he didnt quite mind karma. he didn't dare speak to her first though. he knew better, never speak unless spoken to.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Karma hummed a light, slightly eerie tune as she walked along the wall of the study, her eyes searching the book spines.she pulled out three books, and took them to the desk, sitting herself on the desk chair and proping her feet up.

"Any particular reason you followed me in here, Bloodbayne?" She asked, opening the first one. It was in latin, but Karma read through it anyway. It wasn't difficult to understand. Once you'd read your way through the entire Black Family library, it was easy to read through the simple text before her.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Alexander looks up slightly and mirks. "follow you? im not stupid karma. im here on my own free will to prove that im not as scared as my friends assumed after a flying incedent." he blushes slightly at the memory. he shakes it off "so whyre you here?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 12, 2012 7:49 pm

"Right." She said in monotone, flipping the page idly. "Obviously I'm reading." She said. "Research."

She smirked down at the book, clearly half-amused. "You're proving yourself to people?" She tsked, furrowing her eyebrows and rereading a line again. That couldn't be right... "Seems tiresome to me."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Alexander shrugs. "its mostly just to get my "friends" off my arse so i can go out with my girlfriend for a simple evening together. they make it bloody difficult." he laughs slightly "yet why do you care?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 pm

"Never claimed to care." She said breezily, closing the book with a snap after dog earing the page. She slipped it into her knap sack. "Well you have fun in here, then. Wave hello to the monsters for me."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 8:23 pm

He looks up at her. "youre not staying?" he bites his lip. the company helped him. honestly he didn't like this place.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 pm

"Of course I'm not staying." Karma said, shrugging her knapsack back on her back. "I actually have places to go. Actual houses. Much bigger and nicer than this." She shrugged. "Less monsters, less ghosts, possibly higher survival rate."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Alexander shivers sligtly "please stay.... i have a life to lead and i have to live through this...." he blushes "ill do anything karma."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun May 13, 2012 5:59 am

Karma raised an eyebrow at him. "I have things to do. Sorry." She made her way back to the bookshelf, sliding books back onto the shelves. She made her way to the door, yawning.

"You don't have to prove anything to anyone you know. If they were really your friends they wouldn't care." She shrugged a shoulder and ran her head through her hair. "See you around, loser."

Then she was gone, disappeared into the night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:52 am