Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Blood Drunk

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blood Drunk Empty Blood Drunk

Post by Karmzy Tue May 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Karma staggered into the bar stool before her, a dirty kind of giggle leaving her mouth as she was caught by one of the patrons. He had red hair and green eyes. She laughed at him, murmuring something that was supposed to be seductive, but was nearly incomprehensible.

She turned to the bar, reaching and stealing someone's drink. She sniffed it, throwing it away from her when she smelled the alcohol. "BAAAAAAARTENDER!" She called. The man behind the counter slid her another drink, watching her warily, though the jingling of her coin purse in the man's pocket kept all questions from being asked. She gulped down the blood with a reverence that had never crossed her mind before. She froze for a moment, waiting for the pain from her stomach, waiting for the turning and tumbling that she had become accustomed to after drinking blood...

It never came.

With a cheer of happiness Karma was gone, disappearing into the center of the dance-floor to dance with anyone and everyone. The redhead appeared again, and she danced with him, grinning as he pulled her against him. She did so love the way he smelled...

Her fangs lengthened.

It had been way too long since she'd bitten someone, she decided. Her eyes latched onto his throat, the pulse there entrancing her, though she was half past full and a way past blood-drunk.

She smiled, and the boy did as well, his eyes on hers.

"Wanna go somewhere more... secluded?" He purred.

She followed her newest snack into a back alley, smiling hungrily as he pressed her against the wall and wrapping her legs around his waist. He moved his lips to hers, but she dodged, ducking forward and trailing kisses down to his neck. She shivered before she bit him.

The flow of fresh blood was like nothing else she had ever experienced. She'd never known how much she'd missed it. She stopped drinking after an immeasurable amount of time, letting her hold on the boy drop. He melted against her, breathing hard. He grinned lazily at her, leaning forward for another kiss...

She dodged, dropping her feet to the ground and skipping off to the side entrance to the club. She blew a kiss at the boy before disappearing inside, licking her lips.

Karma was back in the center of the dance floor, dancing again. A laugh bubbled up from her center, and she couldn't stop laughing, she was so happy, so euphoric, that she grabbed the nearest boy and danced with him, grinning up at him.

She was healed.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Blood Drunk Empty Re: Blood Drunk

Post by Alucard Ergo Tue May 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Alucard felt like he needed to go out for a night he had already gone through several glasses of blood and was starting to feel it however he wanted more there was a certain lady over the side that seemed interested in him. Was he thinking what he was thinking was he actually going to bite a muggle he hadn't done that in so long however he quickly turned his mind back to the bartender.

"BARTENDER GIVE ME ANOTHER NOW." He ordered it has been awhile since he felt this way but he didn't care at the moment he was actually enjoying himself for the first time since he was forced to attend school. He sighed happily as he gulped down the glass and then headed to the dance floor. He smiled at the black haired beauty but when he looked closer he realized it was Karma he quickly turned his attention to a blonde that was standing near him he smiled at her and let his hand slip around her waist and pulled her close to him smelling in her sweet sweet scent but keeping himself under control which was getting a harder all the time.

He contemplated if he should allow himself to bite her but decided against it. He spun her around once more before he staggered over to Karma. "Hey having fun!" he slurred a little and that was when he realized how much blood he had but he just shrugged it off and grabbed a red head and spun her around before pulling her close to he let himself kiss her a neck slightly before he spun her out again and back in. Let his hand drift over her hair before he spun her out and headed back to the bar and ordered yet another glass of blood and downed it all.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 09, 2012 1:17 am

Aragorn trudged into the bar with a quiet air about him and a book held tightly in his hand. He had been forced to leave the house by his family and so he had gone out wandering as most lonely wizards did. This bar was probably not the safest place to be, he didn't trust the name because of the last person to bite him. He glanced up and gazed around the room, glad that he couldn't see anyone he knew. Especially since he didn't need to see a vampire in a muggle hangout.
    He settled down into a chair at the bar and ordered a small drink, somehow convincing the barman that he was of age. He opened up his book and started reading, taking sips of his drinks every now and again, ignoring the people farther down the bar. As long as he could read, he would be happy.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 11, 2012 11:55 pm

"Fun!" Karma echoed, sounding more than ecstatic. Her eye had caught on another boy by then, one that smelled even nicer, but then a different sort of scent .

The scent of ownership went straight to her head, summoning her like a homing beacon.

"Gorny!!" She cheered, a wide smile flashing across her face. "There you are! Where have you been?! I missed you!" Her arms wrapped around him, and she snuggled against him, breathing deeply. The ownership sent shivers down her spine every time she inhaled, and she loved every second of it.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 3:36 am

Aragorn looked up from his book the moment he felt her pressed against him, dread filling him to the brim. He was so attracted to this girl that now was not the best time to be around her... in a bar... where she had been drinking. He looked back at her with a smile on his face, "Hey Karma! Long time no see is right. I was out exploring Europe, sorry I didn't visit."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun May 13, 2012 6:05 pm

"I was sad." She pouted, nuzzling her nose into the crook of his neck and taking a deep whiff. "I missed you." With little effort, she'd pushed herself up and onto his lap, smiling angelically. "What did you see in Europe? Aren't we in Europe now? Right now?"

Her brown eyes widened. "I was worried. I almost thought you died, but I knew you didn't cuz I could feel it in here." She tapped herself on the forehead then over her heart. "I'd know if you died, cuz you belong to me."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 pm

"I'm sorry, Karma, I didn't mean to worry you," He grimaced with a smile on his lips, motioning to hug her but not moving any further so that she could take the initiative. He did NOT want another punishment like he had when he attempted to grope her in the library.

"Oh course!" He laughed, shaking his head, "We've been in Europe the whole time." He watched her motion to where her heart should be and grinned, "I'm glad I'm kept so close to your heart. How have you been, eh?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun May 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Karma snuggled into him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug as she was further encased in his scent. It made her want to bite him, and it made her excited, and it made her start bouncing. "It's alright, Gorny." She said, nodding a few times as she unintentionally pressed her body against his. "I worry too much anyway."

She pouted slightly and shifted her weight, moving her hips against him. "It's been alright, I suppose. It's getting better though." A grin split her face like the morning sun. "Guess what? I discovered that I'm more rich than I thought I was!!" She cheered. "I could... could... buy half the country, and still have some left over! I wanted to buy the moon, but I don't want the moon. I don't see what's so great about it." She pouted again, her thoughts drifting to Tyty. "Stupid moon."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Aragorn hugged her back and swallowed as she pressed her body into his, blushing furiously as he tried to ignore that attraction. He laughed nervously and pulled back to give her a surprised look. He hadn't a clue that Karma had been rich at all. "Well that's great! The moon is just a pretty thing to look at unless you have a wolf problem." He shrugged and glanced around, "What are you doing here anyways? Looking for a muggle?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 15, 2012 12:31 am

"I'm celebrating!!" Karma cheered, biting her lip as she grinned at him. "I can eat again! I couldn't before, my tummy was all messed up." She pouted slightly, then she was nuzzling into his neck, breathing deeply again. "I feel loads better. So much better. More myself again."

"I don't have a wolfie problem, silly Gorny, I'm a Fanger, not a wolfie." She bounced agian. "I'm hungry. Can we go outside?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 1:27 am

"Well yeah, but wolves... never mind." He chuckled, turning around to look at her and closing his book shut firmly. He raised his eyebrows up as she told him the great news, "You can eat? Wonderful!!" At her mention at being hungry, he scoffed and nodded, bouncing her on his leg a bit. "Yeah, alright. Let's go outside then, Karma."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 15, 2012 4:13 am

Karma nodded and nodded again as she bobbed on his leg, her hold on him tightening, but it was more for balance then it was for punishment. Slowly, she slid off his lap, brushing herself off and tugging Aragorn after her out the back door.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" She cheered. "We'll go dancing after, okay?"

Without further ado, she pushed him up against teh wall of the alleyway, nuzzling her nose into the crook of his neck and taking a huge wiff. This was going to be delicious. So delicious...

Her fangs lengthened, and she bit him.

The blood that flowed over her tongue was even better with ownership, a spicy sort of tinge to it, that was almost more addicting that Immortality..... Almost. She pressed her body against his, drinking Aragorn's blood until she felt lightheaded. Licking the wound and watching as it healed, Karma rose to her tiptoes and pressed a warm kiss to Gorn's cheek.

"Come on, Gorny. Let's dance."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Aragorn stood up with her, tossing some money onto the counter even though he hadn't gotten a drink of the lovely tequila he'd ordered. He grabbed his book up off of the counter as well and nodded, "Yeah we'll go dancing after." he didn't have much choice but to follow her as she tugged him out of he bar.

He had no idea what she'd meant by hungry when she'd first said anything but as she pushed him into the wall, her face nuzzling his neck automatically, he understood. If she had been hungry for food, she could have gotten some at the bar. But this hunger was for blood.

He didn't have time to protest, the minute he opened his mouth to do so, a soft whine escaped instead as he felt her teeth sink into his neck. He settled his hands on her hips as she Pressed Ito him. He could practically feel his blood being drained and, despite his urge to keep his blood from being sucked, it was pleasurable.

He blushes when she pulled back to kiss his cheek, smiling at her and nodding.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Karma took his hand and skipped back into the club, pulling him onto the dance floor after her. She danced like a hip hop dancer mixed with a gypsy, all hips and body rolls. The bass went through her entire body, making her feel tingly all over.

"We'll dance the night away, Gorny!" She cheered.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Aragorn was alarmed at how chipper she was at that moment, watching at the way she danced and attempting to dance with her. The only dances he'd ever been to, had been those that required ballroom dancing. Nothing like this sort of... sexy... dancing. Sexy dancing was hard for him, as some would say.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed May 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Alucard headed to the dance floor again and found the same blonde he was dancing with earlier she looked at him and smiled allowing him to come closer. He placed his hands around her waist and danced with her for a little bit before whispering in her ear. "Let's go outside." She smiled and let him lead her to the door to the back alley.

Holding the door open for her he smiled as she exited and he followed her he then pinned her to a fence and leaned in she thought that he was going to kiss her so she tilted his head to the side and leaned forward as well. Alucard's fangs elongated and he sank them into her tender skin he left them in for several minutes and removed she fell limp but was still breathing he threw a blood replenishing potion at her feet and strolled back into the club and over the dance floor staggering a little. he began to dance again with the red head spun her around and around taking in her scent.

She leaned into him and he froze slightly he knew he shouldn't take another victim but her scent was overwhelming him and pulling him to her. He shook his head and just placed a kiss on her head and began to sway back and forth and spun her out again. He then saw Karma enter with some boy who looked slightly familiar he led his dance partner over to Karma and asked. "Who is the boy?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Karma grinned at Aragorn's awkwardness, leaning forward to press a soft kiss on his cheek again. She spun around him, dancing still.

"Alu!" she called happily. "This is Aragorn!" she knew the other vampire would be able to smell her scent on the boy, the scent of ownership repulsive to any other creature. Gorn might as well had had a giant neon sign flashing the words "Karma's" over his head. "Isnt he tasty?" she cooed, nuzzling into the boy in question. Ara had always been one of Karma's favorites, and Kama liked him too. He was also the best behaved and the best trained. He was the prized pet,and Karma was starting to think he'd need a reward soon.

Eh, she'd buy him something expensive for Christmas. Or his birthday. His birthday was coming up, wasn't it?

Ignoring that, she took a deep breath through her nose, positively glowing with the fact of ownership. The scent never failed to send a shiver down her spine.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Aragorn kept close to Karma when she drug him over to the other boy, his expression blank but his eyes expressing just how wary he was. He nodded at the girl with him respectfully and held out a hand for Alucard to shake. He didn't know what to expect of the prefect. He'd seen the boy so few times before now, only on his way to classes or when he passed him in the halls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:39 am