Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

All the Pretty Sources

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

All the Pretty Sources Empty All the Pretty Sources

Post by Nia Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Ksenia sighed as she stepped into the tavern. It seemed like now she was constantly on edge, even more than she was before. In her first three years of study the girl could just sit back with one of her books and blend in with the shadows, now however, she did not have that option. There were too many variables now.

The Slushatel Prefect set herself down at a table and opened the menu. I was just the right time for lunch and she was hungry.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

All the Pretty Sources Empty Re: All the Pretty Sources

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 06, 2012 1:57 pm

''Ladies.. Ladies.. Ladies.'' He said shaking his head, sighting. Val walked down the stairs on the Inn, closely followed by yesterdays toys. ''Yesterday was yesterday girls, now vanish.'' Had he sounded too harsh? He sure hoped so, with a waving gesture and a snap with his fingers they did as told.

Surely they had been fun, but when they wanted more he just got irritated. Making his way to an empty table Valec could not help but to notice a young girl lonely checking the menu. Smirking he sat down opposite her.

''Valec Rostov, I'm pleased to see you joining me at dinner. A bit rude to not present yourself though.'' The harsh and hard in his was was far gone, switched to somewhat more nicer. Softer. He spoke slower. Almost alluring.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Ksenia looked up as she heard the noise coming from the stairs. Her expression quickly turned into one of disgust as she saw the source of the noise: a couple of whining women who tried to cling onto the handsome young wizard walking in front of them. How she hated witches like that. Their behavior discredited any self respecting woman. The good ring was that it didn't take a lot to scare them off if needed. 

The Slushstel Prefect was lost in thought somewhat and couldnt help but startle slightly as the same man sat down right at her table. "Excuse me?" she said before her exresskon and voice turned cold. "You might not have noticed, but I am not a member of your slut fan club, Valec Rostov. And I believe this is my table. I have not invited you to sit here," she said, her voice as cold ad ice as she narrowed her eyes at him. 
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 06, 2012 2:28 pm

''You're one of those aren't you? Got your precious little heart broken by a guy you barely dated. Of course you would never admit it. Too me or yourself. And you have that attitude, which you think means leave me alone I can stand on my own feet. But really you're just begging for a saviour. And here I am.''

He leaned back in the chair, calling for the waitress to order. Eying the girl he looked back to the waitress ''Champagne for me and the lady. And take a glass for yourself.'' With red cheeks the waitress walked away.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 06, 2012 2:41 pm

"I don't drink," Ksenia snapped at him as she shut her menu and set up straighter in her chair. "Especially not with an ass who is flirting with two women at once."

She only scowled at him at his first comments. "You are not a savior. You are a manwhore. One who doesn't take any responsibility for the women he sleeps with. I woudn't be surprised if you already had one bastard running around in some other Russian tavern without you having any knowledge of it. So save yourself the trouble. Or perhaps take some notes. It's probably been a long time since you have talked to an intelligent woman," she said.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 pm

"Oh of course you don't. I don't either.. Right now" he said waving away the waiter.

With a faked offended look Valec eyed Ksea "Flirt with two? It's called being kind. Maybe you should try it sometime, it just might suit you" he smirked and leaned over the table still keeping eyecontact with her. "I've been called worse" he shoved off the remark by rolling his eyes.

"Now listen, I guarantee you this, you're never going to regret going home with that guy from the Inn that one time that was a total Tom cat in the sack. But I cannot guarantee that you won't regret it." Valec shrugged and leaned back in his chair letting his gaze wander around in the room, wondering why he even bothered. Any girl except this one would be lucky to have him. Girls all around were staring with envious eyes at the girl infront of him. But this girl. She was game. She was different, she was fun.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 am

Ksenia frowned at him even more as he continued. "Doesn't surprise me. And it proves my point. You are not to be trusted," she said as she leaned back in her chair and stared at him coldly.

'You know," she said as she leaned towards him. "Some girls actually have standards. Pureblood ones especially. I would advise you very much to leave me alone. You don't want to get yourself in over your head," she told him coldly. She looked around the room, taking in how all the other girl's were glaring at her. "You will have no problem finding yourself a willing companion here," she said with disgust. "These girls seem like they are of your kind."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Thu May 17, 2012 8:37 pm

''Trust if for the weak and lame my dear.'' He claimed with a shrug.

''Standards. Common. I'm over your standard. I'm rich, pureblooded, goodlocking and smart. And also an assassin. I'm better than your standards. Actually I would say that I'm too good for a simple girl like you. But still here I am, a guy trying to flirt with a very cold girl.''

Valec smirked. ''Of course. It's simple. Boring, but simple yes. Now you on the other hand. You're all uninterested, which makes you very interesting for me. I'm not going to lie. And no, they are no where near my kind. See I have standards too, but I tend to push them away time to time to have some fun.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu May 17, 2012 10:44 pm

"Trust keeps people alive," Ksenia said coldly.

"You do not even know what my standards are," she raised her eyebrow at him, smirking slightly. She laughed slightly at him. "If you are announcing that you are an assassin so openly then either you must simply be pretending that you are one to make yourself look better, or just completely stupid. You know nothing about me and yet you are sharing such information."

"I asked you to leave," she said coldly, her eyes narrowed slightly, having had enough of this. "I am not going to ask you again."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Thu May 17, 2012 11:00 pm

"Ah yes how incredible stupid of me to say that." He looked around with a smirk, knowing that no one in this room had heard a word of their conversation. "But there is a few perks with being an assassin." Valec grinned, stood up and nodded. "As the lady wishes, I shall leave." with an sarcastic bow towards her he made his way to the bar, sat down ordering a drink.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu May 17, 2012 11:11 pm

"Of course they are," Ksenia said carelessly as she picked up the menu once again. He was being a pest and nothing more. The Slushatel was glad that she finally gotten rid of him. She relaxed in her chair and didn't look up as he left her. Finally she could enjoy a peaceful meal.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Fri May 18, 2012 11:55 am

Dameon hoped Merlin forgive him for letting himself be late. After all, punctuality was one of the boy's few likes, and he liked to keep it that way lest it became a chore, which it wouldn't. Being the sole heir of the Volans family, he needed to prove to the world he had the qualities to do so, and punctuality was one of them.

He walked casually into the Tavern, scanning the room for the person he had looked for before. He smirked, making his way gracefully across the Tavern to a familiar head of blond hair, "Valec! How have you been? Met anyone interesting, lately?"
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Fri May 18, 2012 12:17 pm

''You're late Daemon.'' Valec said with a laugh and patted his friend on the shoulder. He smutted on his drink and gazed out the room.

''Actually I have.'' He nodded with his head towards Ksenia. ''A total hottie eh? And she was so fiesty, tried to seem all unintrested. But we all know that he wanted all this.'' Val gestured with his hands on himself. ''Im unresistable.''
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Fri May 18, 2012 1:10 pm

"Sorry, Val," laughed Dameon, receiving the pats on his shoulder with slight disdain, "you know I still don't get the hang of navigating this place, right?"

Following Valec's gesture, Dameon's eyes slowly scanned the room until it fell on a familiar brunette. His jaw dropped. He looked quickly back towards Valec, an back at Kyra, and back again. "That's my sister," he replied, his voice dripping with venom.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Fri May 18, 2012 1:41 pm

''Yeah, I know the feeling. Every alley look all the same huh?''

Valec sat whiskey in his throat and coughed heavily. '' She,'' He had no air and had to sit down. '' She's your sister?'' Did he say in one breath, shocked by the fact. ''You got to be kidding me.'' Sighting he sat down, the slight drunkiness completely vanished.

''Then maybe you could tell her what a nice lad I am, because honestly I dont think she's too impressed by me.''
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Fri May 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Dameon firmly nodded. "Yes. And I have no way of telling them apart."

Looking to and fro once more between Valec and Kyra, the Hrabrost firmly nodded. "Why yes, yes she's my sister," he replied, his tone turning from venom to an almost casual monotone, "don't you notice our dark hair?"

Raising an eyebrow, Dameon shook his head, "Nuh uh. I'm not letting you let me tell her what a nice lad you are. Because you're going to need more than that if you're going to convince her." He smirked, thinking about his and Kyra's conversation in the lake.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Fri May 18, 2012 2:12 pm

''Now that you mention it.'' He said still shocked and looked between Ksenia and Daemon. ''But she's good looking and you're not.'' Val added with a laugh. ''So you're siblings. Siblings. Wow.'' He kept looking between them. ''You could have told me you know. I tend to flirt with everything that moves.''

Smirking he locked his gaze at Ksenia. ''Very well then. Thinking about it I dont want to stick my tounge down the throath of your sister. Or anything else for that matter.''
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Sat May 19, 2012 1:47 pm

"I should have, I suppose," Dameon agreed, and he laughed good-naturedly at Valec. "Nice to know," he replied, shaking his head, "but we all know I'm the better looking twin, even if you don't agree with me." Merlin, he was horrendous at returning remarks. He then wagged his finger at his finger, then realized something. "If you flirt with everything that moves, why aren't you flirting with me, then?" he teased.

Dameon's eyes widened, and his expression turned from one of approval, into one of disapproval. "You are not allowed to do such a thing," he warned, "I allow you to do that to anyone but my sister. Understand?"
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 20, 2012 1:20 am

"You're twins too? Common man?" he said complaining loudly. This was just perfect. "Next thing you'll say is that it's only the two of you left in the family." Still confused he shook his head.

Valec smirked at the question and ran teasingly a hand down his friends chest murmuring "You would never handle the Valec" before laughing pushing him away. "Guys don't count stupid."

He put his hands infront of him "Calm down man, I shall never do such an horrible thing as to touch your sister or let her touch me on the ungodly places of our bodies" He looked dead end serious before breaking out in a non breathing laughter.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Sun May 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Mostly to spite Valec and trying not to let slip that he was speaking a truth, Dameon smirked and muttered, "There are only the two of us left in the family." He laughed, though with a smirk on his face so it looked rather odd.

"I'm sure I would if I were a girl," Dameon remarked, and slunk back slightly when Valec began to put a hand on his chest; it felt really, really awkward, "and of course guys count; you're not being discriminatory, are you?"

Even though Valec may have found his joke funny, the Hrabrost did not. He shook his head. "I am not joking, Valec. Keep your hands off my sister."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:19 pm