Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Newcomers

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Newcomers Empty Newcomers

Post by Nia Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:42 am

Ksenia wrapped her fur cloak tighter around herself as what was a light snow when she exited the castle was joined by cold wind, sweeping the snowflakes into her figure. Her gloved hands were hidden in her sleeves and her head was covered by the hood of the cloak, offering all of the protection that it could. She couldn't stay inside all day, at least that is what the Slushatel Prefect told herself when she left the main building. She enjoyed the cold, unlike her familiar who chose to stay inside. The witch walked slowly along the water's edge, not in any hurry.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Newcomers Empty Re: Newcomers

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 am

Jordan was out and about in the snow, not entirely sure of what he was doing. The air was frigid and nipping at him, trying to force him back inside - but he couldn't just sit around. Typically, when it snowed - he ran around with Sparky, his little whelping and had a good time. But alas, it was against school rules to have a dragon as a pet, much less anywhere on campus. With an evil frown on his face, he roamed through the snow - imagining what it would have been like to be in Voldemort's army. In all honesty the whole prospect seemed amazing, and something that I was ashamed to have missed. Throwing my hands into the pockets of my pea coat, I kept going - until I saw someone from a distance. Casually I strolled over to the person, only to find out it was a girl I had never seen before. Trying to keep my teeth from chattering, I spoke to her - trying to figure out who she was and why she was outside.

"What are you doing out here? Do you not realize its bloody freezing....? Oh, excuse me - I have been rude. Jordan Pendragon, and you are?"

OOC: This is the jacket -
    Spoiler:
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:44 am

Ksenia turned, raising her eyebrows, her eyes as cold as the weather, as she saw a boy approaching. "You clearly do not come from here," she said as she looked him up and down. "Save that jacket for May, that is the soonest time you will be able to feel comfortable in it," she informed him as she turned her head back to the path in front of her once again. "And I am Ksenia Sokol, a Slushatel Prefect. And I do not advise you to patronise anyone in this school who is older than you. You might just be going back home with one less finger then you had when you arrived here if you do," she said as she continued walking.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 am

Her tone seemed a bit condescending, but he didn't mind. Everything that happened that was unpleasant was okay, because Jordan was the same way - brash and irritating. Even the comments she made were interesting, because she realized he was a foreigner. He managed to hold back every sarcastic remark, just because it was the proper thing to do in front of a lady. And boy, did this girl have attitude - she assumed that he was patronizing her, which was ridiculous. As she kept walking he trailed behind her, not that far away from her - just because their meeting was a bit, displeasing. As he caught up to her, he spoke to her - not showing any change in his composure.

"Me, patronizing you? That is ludicrous! I was simply asking why you were outside, Madam Sokol. So I am sorry if I came off brash or anything - but what are you doing out here?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:09 am

"What does it look like I am doing?" Ksenia asked as they walked further, her voice chilly. "I am simply taking a walk. Did you need some help getting back to the castle?" she asked. Was he another boy who wanted to flirt with her? He better not be. She was getting so tired of such pointless behaviour. Not that many wizards were daring to do so now with a Sicarius warrior never too far from her. "I do not need a knight in shining armour worrying if I get too cold outside, which is exactly what you were doing. Like I said before, you best be very careful when you approach other students in this school," she repeated herself.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:53 am

In all honesty she was getting on his nerves with her generalizations. He wasn't trying to be a douche, nor was he trying to flirt with her. He wanted friends, more of them at least - and older ones at that. But she kept assuming all the wrong things, and it was really getting under his skin - but he wouldn't show it. As he walked beside her and tried to remain calm, he spoke to her.

"You assume all the wrong things. I am not trying to hit on you, patronize you, nor am I trying to save you. I am being friendly... That is all, and if that bothers you - I will leave."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Ksenia turned her head to look at him properly finally for a few moments. "I suppose you can stay,. There aren't a lot of nice people around here," she said before turning her head back. "So why did you come here?" she asked as they walked further. She adjusted the hood of the cloak on her head, it was especially charmed to not let any of the cold air in.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:10 pm

He couldn't help but smile, mentally as she took the time to actually notice him. She had been right - good, kind people were getting hard to find, that was undeniable. But her last question was a bit confusing - because Jordan was unsure whether she meant at the school - or in the snow. But he quickly snapped out of it, and began walking with her again. Jordan took a moment to collect his thoughts, before he spoke.

"You speak the truth, good people are nearly extinct. But if you mean why am I at Durmstrang - then that is because my father believed it offered more than Hogwarts for many things. Mostly for my academics and Quidditch. As for the snow, I miss my pet dragon - we used to walk in the snow together."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 pm

"What do you think yourself? Not your father. Do you think that Durmtrang is a better choice for you than Hogwarts?" Ksenia asked him, her voice emotionless once again as the walked further. It was so hard to get clear answers from people here nowadays. That's what the Prefect was noticing more and more of.

"Your dragon likes the snow?" she couldn't help but show some of her curiosity as she turned her head slightly towards him. "I have a leopard for a familiar. She doesn't like the winters here," she said with a small smile.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 pm

As we walked she commented about my choice, well father's choice of school. But it was more of my choice, because this school produced some great wizards. So I replied to her, remaining calm. "I think it is a great school. So clearly it is the best choice for me."

She was curious about my dragon, which made our meeting that much better. Anyone that enjoyed their familiars company was a friend of me, so she had my attention. So I replied to her, trying to get her attention. "He enjoys walking with me, warm or cold. And a leopard? Thats really interesting."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 12, 2012 7:59 am

Ksenia raised her eyebrows at him slightly before turning to look ahead once again. "If you say so," she replied, her tone emotionless.

"It is," the Slushatel said with a slight nod. "I believe she is the only one at the school right now." They walked further on, the wind blowing against them. "Anything you are planning to do at the school besides study?" she asked him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:08 pm