Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Wandering About

Wandering About  Empty Wandering About

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 am

Rose was wandering about at the riverside, it seemed a good place to think of what had happened. She now had a guardian, someone willing to really care for her - like a family. She shook her head and found herself near a lamp post. She looked around and frowned not seeing any near benches then shrugged. She made herself lean on the lamp post as she continued looking about, maybe it wasn't wise to roam around places she wasn't familiar with.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Wandering About  Empty Re: Wandering About

Post by Nia Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 am

It was very rare that Ksenia would find herself wandering the Muggle Streets. They were simply not her territory, not to mention disgusting for the most part. But, there was one particular shop which she would never miss out on going to during her school holidays. It wasn't the people that worked in it, she barely said two words to them. What attracted her to the Muggle shop was the exquisite chocolate that she couldn't find anywhere else. It was one of her very few guilty pleasures.

Stepping out onto the street from the shop Ksenia looked around. A small frown settled on her forehead as she spotted a younger Uchitel girl sitting on one of the benches. "Do you not know that it is not safe to be here on your own?" she scolded the girl. She was quite surprised herself that she would have to perform some of her Prefect duties even on holidays.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:50 am

Rose looked up a bit startled at the voice. She racked up her mind wondering where she saw this girl before- her face was very familiar- then with a shake of her head she realized. She stood straight and bowed her head. "I'm sorry miss prefect" she said "It's just I thought.." she said nervously then took a deep breath. "I thought this place was perfect for a walk besides I know no one to accompany me here." she explained then apologized "I'm sorry though I did not know that bad things happened here.."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:58 am

"This is a Muggle Street. You should be well aware that you shouldn't be going into the Muggle world by yourself. The least that can happen to you here is that you would get lost, which is extremely likely, and you wouldn't be able to ask anyone for directions," Ksenia said, spreading her arms slightly, her eyebrows raised as she scolded the girl. "What is your name?" Being a Prefect was an interesting experience. While before, the Slushatel has always stayed by herself, now she had to look out for younger students.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Rose nodded her head as she listened to the Prefect "That is true" she mumbled more to herself, as she looked downwards, kicking off an imaginary pebble. She looked up at the Prefect and offered up a small smile "Rose Ann Lucinda ma'am" she said. "I'm sorry that i'm being a trouble what with the holidays and all" she said apologetically, as her eyes turned a light blue for a moment then back to their normal stormy gray color.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm

"You are being a trouble to yourself and no one else, Rose," Ksenia said, almost sighing as she adjusted the large basket on her arm. She tended to buy a lot when she visited her favourite chocolate shop. Now it was a matter of getting it all back to the school. "My name is Ksenia Sokol," she informed the Ucihtel. "Come, lets get you back onto the Wizarding Streets," she said before turning and walking down the path that would lead them back to the Wizarding community.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Rose nodded and followed suit now noticing the basket the girl was carrying. "Nice to meet you Ma'am Sokol" she said then kept on walking quietly behind her. "Why are you buying so many sweets may i ask?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Ksenia turned her head slightly as the other girl spoke. "You may call me Ksenia. And for future reference you do not address someone as Ma'am and follow that with their name. It simply does not sound good," she informed the girl. She smiled slightly at her question. "Because this is the best chocolate I have found anywhere in this part of Russia. And believe me I have searched in quite a few places. I wouldn't be able to go back here until the next school holidays," she said. "Here," the Prefect said as she pulled out a small packet of Rocky Road from her basket and offered it to the Uchitel. "It is the best you will ever have."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Rose smiled brightly "I'll keep that in mind Ksenia" she said then tilted her head as she reached out a hand to take the chocolate. She smiled at Ksenia and mumbled a "Thank you" before unwrapping a side of the wrapper. She took a bite of the rocky road, savoring the taste as her eyes widened. She stopped a moment in her tracks "That was..." she said slowly then exclaimed loudly "Delicious!". She took another bite and savored the taste closing her eyes then blushed as she looked at Ksenia "Sorry but it tastes like.. i don't know" she said, her eyebrows furrowing then grinned as her hair turned a very light color of yellow. "Heaven!"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 am

Ksenia smiled slightly at the younger girl as she tasted the chocolate. The smile however, turned into a frown soon after as she saw the colour of the Uchitel's hair change. "What in bloody hell are you thinking?" she hissed angrily as she snatched the chocolate from the girl's hands. "Losing control of your powers in the middle of a Muggle street! Are you out of your mind!" she snarled angrily, keeping her voice low so as not to be heard by anyone else.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:45 am

Rose blinked and quickly focused and turned her hair back to her usual shade of yellow "Sorry I haven't learned to control my powers yet" she said apologetically with a frown "I haven't met any other meta's to teach me." She looked around noticing not many muggles around and frowned "Practically deserted anyway"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Tre yawned and looked at his watch, glancing at the two girls as they walked toward him. He hadn't let Ksenia out of his sight the entire time, of course, but had stayed in the shadows. His leather jacket and dark jeans practically did the blending for him. He raised an eyebrow as the girl's hair changed, and grinned. Pushing off the wall, he offered her his hat, a baseball cap with a fancy-looking P on it.

"It's quite alright. Here." He offered her the hat, glancing around the street. It was deserted. "I think I know a few metas." He said kindly, never once glancing at his ward. He nodded his head at the girl. "I could give you names, if you wish."

"She's right, you know, Ksenia." He said with an easy-going grin as he fell into step on the other side of the girl. "Practically deserted."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 am

Ksenia's expression turned cold as Treshawn came to walk with them. She didn't even try to control her emotions this time. The Slushatel Prefect knew that he would be not far away, making sure that she was safe. "You never know who could be hiding in the next alley," she said coldly as she looked ahead at the path they were walking on. "Frankly I am surprised that I am the one telling you this and not the other way around, Treshawn," she stated,

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am

Rose blinked in surprise when a boy suddenly appeared. Another Slushatel she thought as she scanned the boy's appearance then looked at the offered cap suspiciously. She glanced at him, shrugged and took the hat and placed it on her head making sure she tucked her hair in it.

"Can they control their powers?" she asked him, her brow raised curiously. "You would?" she asked. Rose was always full of questions to other people when they first met. She never trusts anyone immediately.. except that Lena girl.

She looked at Ksenia and gulped, glancing from her then to the boy, wondering what the hell they were talking about.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Tre laughed. "There's nothing in the shadows." He said, grinning. "Not much, anyway. Not anything to worry about."

He winked at the girl. "Of course I would. I don't make false promises." He grinned. "I'm Tre, by the way. Tre Beneparte."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Rose nodded to him, "I'm Rose Ann, it's nice to meet you mister Beneparte" she said, smiling then looked at Ksenia. She didn't want to bother her besides she did looked pissed.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 am

"You can never be too safe," was all Ksenia said as she she kept her eyes straight ahead of herself. She had suffered through too much to have such a carefree attitude as Treshawn had most of the time.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Tre grinned and took Rose's hand in his, brushing his lips against the back of her hand. "The pleasure is mine, milady." He winked at her. "And please, call me Tre." He looked over at Ksenia, raising an eyebrow at her.

"I promise we are perfectly safe. It's my job, isn't it? I never go against a direct order." He smiled angelically. "At least, when they come from people who matter."

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 8:15 am

Rose raised an eyebrow at him before quickly retracting her hand. She looked at him a bit weirded out by what he did. "Er yeah sure, Tre" she said before looking back at Ksenia. "Never be too safe?"

She glanced again at Ksenia then at Tre. "What does he mean by its his job?" she asked, while looking at Ksenia.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 12, 2012 8:59 am

"It means that if something happens to me his head won't be attached to his neck anymore," Ksenia stated simply as they walked. "You can never be too careful, Rose," she told the girl. She didn't look at Treshawn, she was already too disgusted by the fact that he was walking with them.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 15, 2012 10:49 am

Tre looked completely unconcerned as. They walked, his hands in his pockets and a smile on his lips. He hummed a happy tune, seemingly blind to everything around them. In reality, unnoticed by either girl, he had already taken stock of everything and anything, living or not, in a two mile radius of where they were standing. Tre didn't take any chances with his job; he'd been in this line of work for entirely too long.

He raised an eyebrow at Ksenia, still unaffecteed. "She means that she doesn't particularly like me protecting her. I don't see why. I'm a perfectly nice person." He shrugged a shoulder. "But I don't question her. That's someone else's job."
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 am

Duscha was begining to like it living back in the muggle world again, she no longer had any contact with the wizarding world she didn't see that there was any need she loved her job being a muggle counsellor she found it very rewarding work. Today she would take a stroll by the riverside there was something about the water which made her feel happy and peaceful

As she was walkign along she saw there were a group of teens talking, she smiled softly at them before sitting down, on the grass to admire the lake, she then looked over at them " Isn't the River just beautiful this time of year" she said to the teens, that was the one thing she liked about muggle children they seemed alot more pleasent than wizarding ones

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:43 am